Nice Patch!

Legion is Dead, RIP Legion

I Think developers never played games.

I'm Asian Player, and live in South Korea.

2 years ago, 2017. Matthew was participated in Korea Game Festival.

He suffered a lot of humiliation.

Flashlight, Teabagging etc.

He went back to his home country and Nerf the flashlight.

Plz, Play the DBD Match.

You know who plays under unfavorable conditions and who plays under favorable conditions.

I'm use the Translator, Cuz my Eng is Sucks.

Thank u for reading.

Comments

• barrel1337
    barrel1337 Member Posts: 15

Legion is It's been bad before, and it's not good now, and it's not going to be good afterwards.

• TheStalker
    TheStalker Member Posts: 1

This patch will not help the Legion. The only good things about this is his base movement speed going up everything else is going to cripple them. First off, removing the ability to see blood trails in feral frenzy is going to make it pointless to use. You're removing the only way they can track survivors after they hit them I know you're supposed to go from survivor to survivor but as long as they can mend themselves without worry of the timer and timer stopping during a chase Legion players are gonna have to tunnel one survivor at a time because of how flawed the deep wound timer is. Secondly, making it to where the deep wound timer stops inside the terror radius instead of the chase is quite possibly one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. Not only are you giving the survivors more of a crutch but you're also increasing the Legion's terror radius to boot making it an extreme hassle to play legion. If you guys are planning on doing any of this to legion there is one thing you must do to make him balanced. Make the deep wound timer continue even while the survivors are mending. That is possibly the only way you can actually improve legion along with his movement speed.