The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

New cert update

aztyn
aztyn Member Posts: 22
They just tweeted an update for certification.

Comments

• Caver12
    Caver12 Member Posts: 44
    They said Junnnneeee :(

I trusted them!
  • Russ76
    Russ76 Member Posts: 306
    that is awesome news for those of us on xbox.  now can we have a small patch for PS4 to remove the cap on shards.  While my thought isn't much and in no way compensation, at least it shows some love for PS4..
  • Caver12
    ThePloopz said:
    Caver12 said:
    They said Junnnneeee :(

I trusted them!
    That’s your first mistake lmao
    This is not good for their new year plan of making money.
  • ceridwen309
    ceridwen309 Member Posts: 502
    I'm glad they attempted to communicate with their playerbase. Now, going forward....we will have to see if they improve on this and continue.
  • ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    Russ76 said:
    that is awesome news for those of us on xbox.  now can we have a small patch for PS4 to remove the cap on shards.  While my thought isn't much and in no way compensation, at least it shows some love for PS4..
    Honestly that small patch will probably make things take longer so I wouldn’t want it or by the time it’d get  through the update would be live
  • ThePloopz

I'm thankful that they let us know something. I would of liked this friday or yesterday, but I'm glad we got a heads up.

It's not good news for me as I'm on PS4. I'd say Xbox will get it this week for sure.

PS4? Probably next week and that is really really disappointing. If they don't get the new patch to us by the blood point event... it will taint my feelings towards this game and the devs.

I literally waited about 10 days before I even got wound up. I somewhat expected it to get released today... after 14 days.

So I'm officially upset and wound up. I get that it isn't their entire fault, but man... the wait is pretty annoying. I was really really hoping for today or at least this week by Friday. Now it seems next week at best... what a shame. I bet it comes out during the 2x bloodpoint event. That sucks.

I really do think something made them fail cert or at least caused it to stall because of the “minor issue” part of their tweet
  • Animalheadskull
    Animalheadskull Member Posts: 478

I'm thankful that they let us know something. I would of liked this friday or yesterday, but I'm glad we got a heads up.

It's not good news for me as I'm on PS4. I'd say Xbox will get it this week for sure.

PS4? Probably next week and that is really really disappointing. If they don't get the new patch to us by the blood point event... it will taint my feelings towards this game and the devs.

I literally waited about 10 days before I even got wound up. I somewhat expected it to get released today... after 14 days.

So I'm officially upset and wound up. I get that it isn't their entire fault, but man... the wait is pretty annoying. I was really really hoping for today or at least this week by Friday. Now it seems next week at best... what a shame. I bet it comes out during the 2x bloodpoint event. That sucks.

I feel ya bro, I'm ps4 too
  • Caver12
    I'm glad they attempted to communicate with their playerbase. Now, going forward....we will have to see if they improve on this and continue.
    Remember the freddy and huntress problem? They tried fixing it for pig and just went back to the same old crap.
  • chefdave12118
    chefdave12118 Member Posts: 193

Same. I have a million blood points saved 1000 shards (obviously 1000 because I can't get more) and am completely bummed out by all of this crap. I'm an executive chef and heads would roll if any of my employees did anything half as annoying as this . I would NEVER want anyone's job to be lost over this, but someone needs to be pulled in the office and have a chat with . Propper Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance .

I'm legit pissed off 
  • Wicked_Django
    Wicked_Django Member Posts: 128
    not_Queen said:

@Russ76 said:

This would delay the PS4 patch even more. This is why we aren't doing it.

If you could draw my name for Auroc Cells today...thatd be great
  • chefdave12118
    chefdave12118 Member Posts: 193
    I just saw notqueen respond so I know she sees our anger and I apologize if I'm adding fuel to the flames, but this is pretty annoying. I'll probably be over it the second the update drops, but pretty pissed right now . 
  • BoxingRouge
    BoxingRouge Member Posts: 606

I just hope they get word back from Sony so they can give us some good news on the dev stream this thursday.

• Jackard
    Jackard Member Posts: 47
    Remember, PS4 cert could come back clean, which means it could drop as soon as it completes, which also means it could still come out in the next few days.

P.S. I feel like maybe there should have been a semicolon in there somewhere...
  • Senorcrack
    Senorcrack Member Posts: 5

We only have to wait two more months and we can get 2 killers at once!

• Russ76
    not_Queen said: 

@Russ76 said:

Gotcha.  thanks for the reaponse.  Sorry PS4.. i tried.  hopefully the cert will come out for you guys later today, since it is still early in Japan.
  • Boxohobo
    Boxohobo Member Posts: 50

Hooray for Xbox! Go and be free!
    Meanwhile we Sorry Sonys will be rotting in the corner.

• TheDarkLycan
    TheDarkLycan Member Posts: 435
    not_Queen said:

@Russ76 said:

Good to hear the update is on its way.... Any chance of getting it by tomorrow morning?
  • Animalheadskull
    Animalheadskull Member Posts: 478
    Boxohobo said:

That's me in the corner
  • bortami
    bortami Member Posts: 91
    Boxohobo said:

That's me in the corner
    That's me in the spotlight 
  • apathytheclown
    apathytheclown Member Posts: 295
    edited June 2018

@bortami said:
    Scgamecock86 said:

Boxohobo said:
    That's me in the corner
    That's me in the spotlight 

Losing my religion

• GhostEuant
    GhostEuant Member Posts: 243
    All of the “hooray for Xbox” comments and we still don’t have it... 
  • deadbydaylightfan
    deadbydaylightfan Member Posts: 262
    All of the “hooray for Xbox” comments and we still don’t have it... 
    “In the coming days”- dbd twitter. I’d say Thursday or Friday it would be a great thing for after the stream like they say surprise you guys have the update
  • Caver12
    Caver12 said:
    Remember the freddy and huntress problem? They tried fixing it for pig and just went back to the same old crap.
    Right. They already had a chance to learn from their mistakes. They very well knew what was going to happen. It sucks and it hurts. Call my lame for taking it personally :/
  • Markness
    Markness Member Posts: 242

Join the PC masterrace my friends.

• Boxohobo

@Markness said:

I'd love to! So when are you gonna send me the money for a gaming computer? Could you buy me a fancy mouse too? Those always looked super cool.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@Boxohobo said:

@Markness said:

I'd love to! So when are you gonna send me the money for a gaming computer? Could you buy me a fancy mouse too? Those always looked super cool.

But make sure ti's one of those 54 button programmable things that you'll never even use.

• ThePloopz
    Eldora said:
    Who can make me understand why these devs did not do a one day certification that they are offered by ms and sony?
    the reason is very odd you think? Why the heck would they not want the money that is coming there way from the store alone the heck with the dumb dlc but the store is there cash cow man... I guess they are not in a hurry to make too much money... this is about money people plain and simple, they stand to gain tons of it from console users and they are not in a hurry to make money plain and simple. Does anybody else find it dumb as heck that this company does not care about making money? If they did then this kind of crap would not be happening cause money rules in this world and this is just crazy dumb on there end to piss console players off before trying to get them to spend money on clothes to loop killers in and new clothes for killers to be looped in for days
    The patch requires too many steps for one day cert. It’s simply not reasonable for them to do all they need to do in a singel day
  • Easylife
    Easylife Member Posts: 163

I wonder if on PS4 (I play on X1X) you will get the patch just in time for the blood point event but NOT the Curtain Call DLC...
    Imagine having a 2x BP event but no Clown/Kate to spend the BP on.
    The 2.0 cosmetics patch has to come first followed by the Curtain Call DLC and today is the 27th June with the BP event starting on the 5th July, not long left.

• Russ76
    Bah.. Everyone will have Curtain Call DLC by the time double blood points event is out.  
  • DRAGOON
    DRAGOON Member Posts: 126

@Easylife said:
    I wonder if on PS4 (I play on X1X) you will get the patch just in time for the blood point event but NOT the Curtain Call DLC...
    Imagine having a 2x BP event but no Clown/Kate to spend the BP on.
    The 2.0 cosmetics patch has to come first followed by the Curtain Call DLC and today is the 27th June with the BP event starting on the 5th July, not long left.

if you look at not_queen's post on the first page, doing a patch for ps4 right now will delay the cert process even more so hopefully it comes before the bloodhunt otherwise ps4 will probably be SOL.

• Easylife
    Easylife Member Posts: 163

@Russ76 said:
    Bah.. Everyone will have Curtain Call DLC by the time double blood points event is out.  

~~~~
    I hope so, I would imagine this is their goal.

• Krueger1428
    Krueger1428 Member Posts: 76
    Amanda55 said:

@Boxohobo said:

@Markness said:

I agree. Some Pc players don't get that not all of us can afford a decent pc. some of us have to do with what we have.

Some of us prefer console as well. Like myself. 
  • DRAGOON
    DRAGOON Member Posts: 126
    edited June 2018

I'm not into games enough to buy a gaming PC... then I got DBD on console since I seen videos of it on PC... and now I'm too far into it to (don't know exact hours because PS can't afford that feature) want to start all over from scratch if I were to switch to PC. So for now, even though the frame rate on the PS4-Pro is still trash, we get no exclusives, have to wait 20mins to find a lobby only to get a game with 280 ping, and of course, have to wait for all this cert BS; I'll just make the best out of what I already have I suppose. single tear

• TeambossFloze
    TeambossFloze Member Posts: 1,260
    Amanda55 said:

@Boxohobo said:

@Markness said:

I agree. Some Pc players don't get that not all of us can afford a decent pc. some of us have to do with what we have.

You can get a budget pc with specs to play Dead by daylight for the same as your ps4 bundle. They arnt that expensive
  • Markness
    Markness Member Posts: 242

Yeah I'm just teasing you folks. If I wasn't living in a place that has a ton of regulations/taxes towards netflix/xbox/sony then I'd probably have a console too. I am just a PC guy out of convenience.

• TeambossFloze
    Amanda55 said:

@Boxohobo said:

@Markness said:

Exactly console gaming fills a slightly different role, allows you to lie on your couch for one 
  • Boxohobo
    edited June 2018

@TeambossFloze said:
    Krueger1428 said:

Amanda55 said:

@Boxohobo said:

@Markness said:

Exactly console gaming fills a slightly different role, allows you to lie on your couch for one 

I did actually try DbD on PC first. It ran like sludge. The only way I CAN play DbD is on console unless one of the PC Master race feels generous enough to fork over the dough. Otherwise? Maybe they should stop telling people "lol get a PC".

• TeambossFloze

@Boxohobo said:

@TeambossFloze said:
    Krueger1428 said:

Amanda55 said:

@Boxohobo said:

@Markness said:

I did actually try DbD on PC first. It ran like sludge. The only way I CAN play DbD is on console unless one of the PC Master race feels generous enough to fork over the dough. Otherwise? Maybe they should stop telling people "lol get a PC".

I play on both, however I enjoy playing it slightly more on Console as like I said allows me to lounge about a bit more, plus there is no troll chat after each game which is always nice

• TormentedSoul385
    TormentedSoul385 Member Posts: 71
    As someone who plays on PS4 as well as PC, I'm a little annoyed that PS4 still has to wait. I get why we need to, but its still annoying. I thought that they would wait to completely release the patch on all platforms simultaneously (obvs to consider the cert process and so that console players don't have to wait). It was a pipe dream but I was hopeful.
  • Stormdogfire
    Stormdogfire Member Posts: 137

hi

• sweetsugar4
    sweetsugar4 Member Posts: 3
    Any news about the update for ps4 Players?

Greets
  • ThePloopz

Greets
    It’s supposedly coming out today but we’ll see
  • sweetsugar4
    Thanks bree, sounds like Party hard for my friend Kevolution from F7. Hopefully no more yok!
  • boywia
    boywia Member Posts: 8

@ThePloopz said:
    sweetsugar4 said:

Greets

You skeptical as well ploopz?

• BoxingRouge
    BoxingRouge Member Posts: 606
    ThePloopz said:

Greets
    I’m not getting my hopes up, I’m just going to play and if the patch comes then... (Hurray!)
  • sweetsugar4
    Comon guys you're kicking my nuts! We need that update today!