• Zanfer
    Zanfer Member Posts: 647

@ThePloopz said:
    Zanfer said:

@Lowbei said:

Zanfer said:

Sony should give people $$$, but that day will never ever come

agreed. Sony should give me money.

lmao yeah, but sony is greedy af and won't even do cross platform cause apparently ps4 has to be superior from everyone else. Who really gives a [BAD WORD] now a days about which console or system is better. Just play games..

Many people care tbh I don’t understand it but they do

Yeah I mean you would make a lot more friends without having to buy the other console, but money is money

• ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    Zanfer said:

@ThePloopz said:
    Zanfer said:

@Lowbei said:

Zanfer said:

lmao yeah, but sony is greedy af and won't even do cross platform cause apparently ps4 has to be superior from everyone else. Who really gives a [BAD WORD] now a days about which console or system is better. Just play games..

Yeah I mean you would make a lot more friends without having to buy the other console, but money is money

Well sony and xbox competing with each other for a looong time. And sony is in the lead currently and they’re doing what they feel is best to keep that lead so I understand it
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@Zanfer said:

@powerbats said:

@Zanfer said:

@lasombra1979 said:

@Tsulan said:
    I can't believe the entitlement of some people.
    You are getting the patch a little later. So what?!
    You're not going to die if you get to farm a little later. 

You mean how the PC crowd went insane when the Pig was released a day early on Xbox. I highly remember the demands of compensation from the PC crowd when that happened. Personally, I dont care if they offer us something. I want them to fix their bugged patch so it can pass certification.

Damn lmao. 1 Day already than complains mmhmm

I wasn't here for that and I wouldn't have been on here or the Steam forums complaining about it either. I'd be a real man and grab a glass of milk and cookies and curl up into a ball under my blankets.

Don't forget the salt that goes with the french fries while you watch everything unfold before your beautiful eyes

The more salt on those fries the better I always say.

• Kevvie
    Kevvie Member Posts: 175

@ThePloopz said:
    Zanfer said:

@ThePloopz said:

Zanfer said:

@Lowbei said:

Zanfer said:

lmao yeah, but sony is greedy af and won't even do cross platform cause apparently ps4 has to be superior from everyone else.  Who really gives a [BAD WORD] now a days about which console or system is better.  Just play games..

Well sony and xbox competing with each other for a looong time. And sony is in the lead currently and they’re doing what they feel is best to keep that lead so I understand it

I'm PS4 too and it makes sense for them now, but with new generations looming around the corner in a couple years it is not a good look to be the only one not supporting cross-play.

• ThePloopz
    Kevvie said:

@ThePloopz said:
    Zanfer said:

@ThePloopz said:

Zanfer said:

@Lowbei said:

Zanfer said:

lmao yeah, but sony is greedy af and won't even do cross platform cause apparently ps4 has to be superior from everyone else.  Who really gives a [BAD WORD] now a days about which console or system is better.  Just play games..

I'm PS4 too and it makes sense for them now, but with new generations looming around the corner in a couple years it is not a good look to be the only one not supporting cross-play.

That’s years it’s not like they aren’t going to change with the times. People give them a lot of crap but they are smart and will change when needed to get that money
  • Mringasa
    Mringasa Member Posts: 980

I can forgive Sony anything because of one simple thing, Horizon Zero Dawn. After that, who cares?

• Zanfer
    Zanfer Member Posts: 647

@Kevvie said:

Yeah exactly, if anything it will drive people away from a system that is heavy for money and cares less about people having a good time with other people..

• Kevvie
    Kevvie Member Posts: 175

@ThePloopz said:
    Kevvie said:

@ThePloopz said:

Zanfer said:

@ThePloopz said:

Zanfer said:

@Lowbei said: Zanfer said:

agreed. Sony should give me money. lmao yeah, but sony is greedy af and won't even do cross platform cause apparently ps4 has to be superior from everyone else. Who really gives a [BAD WORD] now a days about which console or system is better. Just play games..

That’s years it’s not like they aren’t going to change with the times. People give them a lot of crap but they are smart and will change when needed to get that money

I hope so because I like my playstation better than xbox lol.

• ThePloopz
    Kevvie said:

@ThePloopz said:
    Kevvie said:

@ThePloopz said:

Zanfer said:

@ThePloopz said:

Zanfer said:

@Lowbei said: Zanfer said:

agreed. Sony should give me money. lmao yeah, but sony is greedy af and won't even do cross platform cause apparently ps4 has to be superior from everyone else. Who really gives a [BAD WORD] now a days about which console or system is better. Just play games..

I hope so because I like my playstation better than xbox lol.

If they didn’t they wouldn’t even be in business 
  • Caver12
    Caver12 Member Posts: 44
  • TheChanelOberlin
    TheChanelOberlin Member Posts: 80
    Jack11803 said:

@TheChanelOberlin said:
    Xbox had a two weeks wait we got no compensation, PS4 players shouldn’t for waiting longer either and if they do there will be a huge backlash. You’ll get 1800 shards like everyone else and you’ll be [BAD WORD] happy with it :)
    ’kay?

This is deadline. Deadline is 3 weeks. You were before deadline. You were not late. Deadline is Wednesday. PlayStation has confirmed no dead by daylight dlc Tuesday or Wednesday. That is after the deadline. Any thing clicking yet, or no?

Jack11803 said:

@Red_Blob_King said:

@Dwight_Confusion said:
    XB1 got theirs about the timeframe they were supposed to. So I wouldn't count them into this.

As a PS4 user, I feel like this has been kinda ridiculous. We might even miss the BP event with the new patch, which REALLY sucks big time.

I think fair compensation would be 5,000 shards? AND/OR maybe 1,050 cells?

So we could get one of the cool outfits at least? I don't know. What do you guys think?

Or am I playing the victim card here too much and going to get skewered for thinking logically?

You aren't thinking logically or playing the victim card. This is called self-entitlement. Big picture is you want something because they didn't do what you wanted them to do. Now I will agree with the idea that their public relations is extrememly horrible, and they have no open communication with their customers. Their social media game is very lackluster. If they do give anything it will be to all platforms, and will probably consist of something that was already scheduled that they will make it seem they where "hooking" it up.

It’ll be self entitlement unless it doesn’t come out Wednesday, then it’ll fail the devs own timeframe, and it will be officially LATE

Jack11803 said:

@Red_Blob_King said:

@Dwight_Confusion said:
    XB1 got theirs about the timeframe they were supposed to. So I wouldn't count them into this.

As a PS4 user, I feel like this has been kinda ridiculous. We might even miss the BP event with the new patch, which REALLY sucks big time.

So we could get one of the cool outfits at least? I don't know. What do you guys think?

Or am I playing the victim card here too much and going to get skewered for thinking logically?

You aren't thinking logically or playing the victim card. This is called self-entitlement. Big picture is you want something because they didn't do what you wanted them to do. Now I will agree with the idea that their public relations is extrememly horrible, and they have no open communication with their customers. Their social media game is very lackluster. If they do give anything it will be to all platforms, and will probably consist of something that was already scheduled that they will make it seem they where "hooking" it up.

It’ll be self entitlement unless it doesn’t come out Wednesday, then it’ll fail the devs own timeframe, and it will be officially LATE

Jack11803 said:

@Red_Blob_King said:

@Dwight_Confusion said:

Jack11803 said:

@Red_Blob_King said:

@Dwight_Confusion said:

Actually no.
    there was no deadline. They said upcoming weeks, that could be any amount of time, possibly even months.
    you PS4 players are so over expectant I hope you don’t get it until the BP event is over tbf, sick of the constant whinging from you guys.

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

@TheChanelOberlin said:

Actually no.
    there was no deadline. They said upcoming weeks, that could be any amount of time, possibly even months.
    you PS4 players are so over expectant I hope you don’t get it until the BP event is over tbf, sick of the constant whinging from you guys.

Actually until Xbox got its update you were complaining just as loud. Maybe go back in your hole.

• KING_DEDE
    KING_DEDE Member Posts: 402
    KING_DEDE said:
    Jack11803 said:

This weeks dev stream is gonna be such a riot..... litterally

Wait there’s a stream this week
    I always seem to miss them...
    Me to
  • Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

@TheChanelOberlin said:
    Jack11803 said:

@TheChanelOberlin said:

Xbox had a two weeks wait we got no compensation, PS4 players shouldn’t for waiting longer either and if they do there will be a huge backlash. You’ll get 1800 shards like everyone else and you’ll be [BAD WORD] happy with it :)

’kay?

This is deadline. Deadline is 3 weeks. You were before deadline. You were not late. Deadline is Wednesday. PlayStation has confirmed no dead by daylight dlc Tuesday or Wednesday. That is after the deadline. Any thing clicking yet, or no?

Jack11803 said:

@Red_Blob_King said:

@Dwight_Confusion said:

Jack11803 said:

@Red_Blob_King said:

@Dwight_Confusion said:

Jack11803 said:

@Red_Blob_King said:

@Dwight_Confusion said:

Jack11803 said:

@Red_Blob_King said:

@Dwight_Confusion said:

Actually no.

Well it’s been confirmed today. No compensation should be done

• fcc2014

The wait is almost over.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

So... all the people complaining and overreacting that it will come out late...
    Do they feel dumb, relieved, sorry, happy or a mix of all?

• fcc2014

@Tsulan said:

I don't give a ######### about the chapter. I think it is weak and i'm not buying ######### out of the store. I just wanted the shard cap removed and the ability to find a lobby. So know i don't feel dumb because if pc was the last to get it and was stuck in limbo for 3 weeks you cry babies would need counseling.

• Tsulan

@fcc2014 said:

@Tsulan said:

I don't give a [BAD WORD] about the chapter. I think it is weak and i'm not buying ######### out of the store. I just wanted the shard cap removed and the ability to find a lobby. So know i don't feel dumb because if pc was the last to get it and was stuck in limbo for 3 weeks you cry babies would need counseling.

Then why did you guys rage so hard?!
    We had threats, insults, some guy stalking Not_Queen on her private stream, calls for money compensations, etc. All while the devs still were within their deadline.

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    edited July 2018

@Tsulan said:

@fcc2014 said:

@Tsulan said:

I don't give a [BAD WORD] about the chapter. I think it is weak and i'm not buying ######### out of the store. I just wanted the shard cap removed and the ability to find a lobby. So know i don't feel dumb because if pc was the last to get it and was stuck in limbo for 3 weeks you cry babies would need counseling.

We had threats, insults, some guy stalking Not_Queen on her private stream, calls for money compensations, etc. All while the devs still were within their deadline.

Most of these things happened every dlc, it just wasn’t as loud. What’s sad is how long it took to even be able to match the nuclear bomb that was pig on twitter

• fcc2014

@Tsulan said:

I never asked for money, cells, or shards. I never stalked or gave a damn about not queen. Couldn't care less about her hot/not or her stream. Many of us were upset about being forgotten and since you are not on the PS4 you have no idea what it is like trying to find lobbies just to do dailys. Less people are/were playing either in revolt or because they were capped or because no new content since January. If you look at PS4 compensation all i asked was that all future chapter dlc be released at the same time.

• ThePloopz
    edited July 2018
    fcc2014 said:

@Tsulan said:

I never asked for money, cells, or shards. I never stalked or gave a damn about not queen. Couldn't care less about her hot/not or her stream. Many of us were upset about being forgotten and since you are not on the PS4 you have no idea what it is like trying to find lobbies just to do dailys. Less people are/were playing either in revolt or because they were capped or because no new content since January. If you look at PS4 compensation all i asked was that all future chapter dlc be released at the same time.

It’s not worth arguing with that man. The bs he spews is insane
  • JusticeZERO
    JusticeZERO Member Posts: 173

@Dwight_Confusion said:

lol gee thanks, consoles not sticking together anymore on here i guess :P

But yeah no one is getting anything for this. Id assume the consumers got frustration and the creators got angry comments around the clock since the delayed patch so EVERYONE is upset about the delay but I don't think anyone will get anything out of it.

• SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    Jack11803 said:

@Tsulan said:

@fcc2014 said:

@Tsulan said:

Most of these things happened every dlc, it just wasn’t as loud. What’s sad is how long it took to even be able to match the nuclear bomb that was pig on twitter

That was a full on Tsar Bomba level nuclear explosion from the PC Master Race community when that happened. I was laughing so hard The PC “Gods” were raging, I was even the slightest bit annoyed.
  • fcc2014

@ThePloopz i knew he was baiting just like Lowbei does.

• Tsulan

@fcc2014 said:

@Tsulan said:

I´ve been around when survivors had 45+ minute queues for 1 match, last year. So i know how hard it is to wait. But people like @ThePloopz just liked to rage and ramble about how unfair life has treated them, because he had to wait for a freaking patch.

• azazer
    azazer Member Posts: 446

First off, you aren't owed anything. But assuming, you were owed something, why I'd it bhvr who owes it? 
    The patch was submitted to Sony and Microsoft, so it's their move. Why are you demanding compensation from the devs when they did everything they were supposed to? Go complain to Sony and have them tell you to shove off.
  • ThePloopz
    edited July 2018
    Tsulan said:

@fcc2014 said:

@Tsulan said:

I´ve been around when survivors had 45+ minute queues for 1 match, last year. So i know how hard it is to wait. But people like @ThePloopz just liked to rage and ramble about how unfair life has treated them, because he had to wait for a freaking patch.

Are you still salty about how I made you look dumb in our last conversation? Also if I was raging and upset give me quotes. Now if you want to embarrass yourself again I don’t mind
  • fcc2014

@Tsulan said:

Last year we had the same garbage with how the lobbies loaded and matched up. If you were in that same spot capped, can't find lobbies, and 2/3 of the platforms got the update and all you got as a response was as soon as we know something you will know something i think you overestimate how you would react to this situation also.

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,062

Obviously they should just extend the BP event.
    To a year.

• Tsulan

@fcc2014 said:

@Tsulan said:

Last year we had the same garbage with how the lobbies loaded and matched up. If you were in that same spot capped, can't find lobbies, and 2/3 of the platforms got the update and all you got as a response was as soon as we know something you will know something i think you overestimate how you would react to this situation also.

Well, as many already explained. It wasn´t in the devs hands. They gave everything they had to Sony, and they started with their quality control. There was nothing behavior could have done to accelerate the process.
    When the devs say, they´ll tell us as soon as they know (what they actually did).

Was it bad to have no notifications during the weekend + national holiday? Yes, but people have a right to celebrate their weekend + holidays. So i wouldn´t blame them for that. Even if PC had a month long delay, with a previous announcement that it will be a month long delay for a patch.

• Tsulan

@fcc2014 said:
    @ThePloopz i knew he was baiting just like Lowbei does.

Thx for the comment. If i would have seen it earlier i wouldn´t have bothered answering you with a lengthy message.
    I´m not baiting. It was just sad how the ps4 community went crazy. Tried to calm the situation. But that´s seen nowadays as baiting.
    So enjoy your patch and have fun with the game like everyone else.

• ThePloopz
    Gibberish said:

To a year.

A YEAR!?!?! ARE YOU INSANE!?!? That’s way waaayyy too little time. They should just start the event and then never end it. I think that’s fair
  • Tizzle
    Tizzle Member Posts: 696

Both PS4 and Xbox should be compensated shards for no other reason than the shard cap.

The same shrine has been up for 28 days.

• Tsulan
    edited July 2018

@ThePloopz said:
    Tsulan said:

@fcc2014 said:

@Tsulan said:

Are you still salty about how I made you look dumb in our last conversation? Also if I was raging and upset give me quotes. Now if you want to embarrass yourself again I don’t mind

Here is the comment that started your rage:

@ThePloopz said:
    Tsulan said:

Tizzle said:

Shards on console have been capped at 1k since early June with the same perks in the shrine.

PS4 players will not get the double bloodpoint event without an update.

I'd say the complaints are justified.

Has a dev confirmed that you won't get the double BPs weekend?

I heard they can’t do it without a patch idk how true that is though 

So again, you heard they can´t do it without a patch, but you don´t know how true that is.
    I asked you for something official but you started to make strange claims.
    Do you really think they go through all this without having the BP event already coded into the actual patch that went live for ps4 and xbox? That they´ll launch another patch?

• Tsulan

@ThePloopz said:
    Gibberish said:

To a year.

A YEAR!?!?! ARE YOU INSANE!?!? That’s way waaayyy too little time. They should just start the event and then never end it. I think that’s fair

Now YOU are trolling

• Gibberish

@ThePloopz said:
    Gibberish said:

To a year.

Good idea!
    Maybe for next year's anniversary it can be bumped up to triple BP.

• Shipthebread
    Shipthebread Member Posts: 415

@TheChanelOberlin said:

Actually no.

LOL You posted this https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/33679#Comment_33679 You hypocrite.

Do you intend on giving some sort of compensation package to the console players who’ve had to wait far too long for the new update?
    1080 Auric Cells, enough to buy a Legebdary outfit would honestly make most of my reservations and anger go away,
    if you give us nothing for the wait I, and I believe many others will likely instantly drop the game.
    so I’d compensate us somehow.

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650

3x BP isn't a good idea for anything unless its for like 1 day or something.

They need better prestige rewards for that... and more perks and stuff.

I would love 3k shards to start from the 1.8k bonus we all get anyways, and 500 cells.

We can dream right?

• weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144
    They dont owe you for something that isn't their fault.
  • Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
    PS4 players deserve compensation and that's it. No point in arguing against. Thanks 
  • Gibberish

@Dwight_Confusion said:
    3x BP isn't a good idea for anything unless its for like 1 day or something.

They need better prestige rewards for that... and more perks and stuff.

I would love 3k shards to start from the 1.8k bonus we all get anyways, and 500 cells.

We can dream right?

On second though you are right, triple bp is a bad idea.
    x5 BP it is then.

• Tizzle

@Tsulan said:

@ThePloopz said:
    Tsulan said:

@fcc2014 said:

@Tsulan said:

@ThePloopz said:
    Tsulan said:

Tizzle said:

Shards on console have been capped at 1k since early June with the same perks in the shrine.

So again, you heard they can´t do it without a patch, but you don´t know how true that is.
    Do you really think they go through all this without having the BP event already coded into the actual patch that went live for ps4 and xbox? That they´ll launch another patch?

I posted the PATCHES THAT ADDED SUPPORT FOR DOUBLE BLOODPOINTS in the other thread.

You must be blind.

HOW DOES PS4 GET DOUBLE BLOODPOINTS WITHOUT A PATCH?

Oh they probably coded it into their last patch on April 25th, RIGHT????

Use your brain, dude.

• Dwight_Confusion

@weirdkid5 said:

Failing certification 1 time?

Maybe 2 times isn't their fault?

What?

Stop being so liberal.

I love the devs, and the game. Just sucks to have waited an extra week from XB1

• Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
    edited July 2018
    I have seen devs from even small titles compensate their playerbase for inconvenient circumstances like delays, server downs, ddos, etc. While, we don't expect anything huge, but something as a token of decency should be rewarded to all console players. 
  • Tsulan

@Tizzle said:

@Tsulan said:

@ThePloopz said:
    Tsulan said:

@fcc2014 said:

@Tsulan said:

@ThePloopz said:
    Tsulan said:

Tizzle said:

I posted the PATCHES THAT ADDED SUPPORT FOR DOUBLE BLOODPOINTS in the other thread.

You must be blind.

Use your brain, dude.

With todays patch
    facepalm

• ThePloopz
    Tsulan said:

@ThePloopz said:
    Tsulan said:

@fcc2014 said:

@Tsulan said:

@ThePloopz said:
    Tsulan said:

Tizzle said:

No no bring up what actually happened. You started making comments that didn’t make sense and I called you out on it you realized you were being stupid so you tried to cover it up and changed the subject. Now read my comments on this thread alone none of them are rage and most are jokes. This is a pathetic attempt at saying I was raging. Anybody who saw my comments during this wait knows I was not raging at all and I have many many comments. If you really want to get into this we can and I’ll make you look stupid again. 
  • ThePloopz
    edited July 2018
    Tsulan said:

@ThePloopz said:
    Gibberish said:

To a year.

Now YOU are trolling

That’s a clear joke, if you can’t tell it is, that’s just sad and I honestly worry for you
  • Dwight_Confusion

@SenzuDuck said:

@Dwight_Confusion said:

@weirdkid5 said:

Failing certification 1 time?

Maybe 2 times isn't their fault?

What?

Stop being so liberal.

I love the devs, and the game. Just sucks to have waited an extra week from XB1

I'd like to see your proof on them failing cert, or is it just another console conspiracy theory to somehow justify the absolute ######### show this forum has been since you haven't had your precious clothing for as long as PC players?

I have no proof. Just usually consoles get their stuff pretty close together. It's been 1 extra week for PS4

Which indicate by common sense and logic (I know its hard to do ;))

that more than likely it failed cert. I just would of liked to know if they did, and know when it happened.

I'm one of the people who didn't say a peep until 2 weeks into this.

• Tsulan

@ThePloopz said:
    Tsulan said:

@ThePloopz said:

Tsulan said:

@fcc2014 said:

@Tsulan said:

@ThePloopz said:

Tsulan said:

Tizzle said:

No no bring up what actually happened. You started making comments that didn’t make sense and I called you out on it you realized you were being stupid so you tried to cover it up and changed the subject. Now read my comments on this thread alone none of them are rage and most are jokes. This is a pathetic attempt at saying I was raging. Anybody who saw my comments during this wait knows I was not raging at all and I have many many comments. If you really want to get into this we can and I’ll make you look stupid again. 

You mean the uncle of your neighbor thing?
    That was actually being sarcastic. I really have to make a sarcasm sign for my comments.

But i don´t want to start a fight. So please accept my appologies if i have triggered or baited you or hurt your feelings or anything else.

All is good.
    I invite you on a beer if you want (and have the age to drink).

• Tizzle

@Tsulan said:

@Tizzle said:

@Tsulan said:

@ThePloopz said:
    Tsulan said:

@fcc2014 said:

@Tsulan said:

@ThePloopz said:
    Tsulan said:

Tizzle said:

You must be blind.

Use your brain, dude.

With todays patch
    facepalm

I made that post at 12:56AM.

I refuse to believe you are this stupid.

This discussion has been closed.