End Game Collapse Question

ShyN3ko
ShyN3ko Member Posts: 1,616

1 survivor escape with a key.

Then he killer close the hatch.

2 survivors are alive.

The generators are blocked, because End Game Collapse.

The survivors cant open the hatch, because they dont have a key.

And they cant activate the Gates, because they need 1 generator.

Can this happen?

PS: Nice job, I think I will play Endgame Pig :3

Best Answers

Answers

• Salty_Pearl
    Salty_Pearl Member Posts: 1,367

Once the Killer closes the hatch, I think the exit gates get immediately powered.

• ShyN3ko
  • ShyN3ko

Thx that helps.

But now I think keys need a rework.

Mori offering,too.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

The smarter thing to do as killer is just stand on the hatch until it closes by itself and now the other 2 have to do 2 gens to power gates. Unless using a key opens the hatch indefinitely now.

• mcNuggets
    mcNuggets Member Posts: 767

The end game timer shouldnt proceed if a trap is ticking.

or something like this.

• Turretcube
    Turretcube Member Posts: 460

The video state's the remaining generator's are blocked by the entity once Endgame is activated. There's also alot of instances of the endgame activating from both sides and the "Find The Exit" notification popping.

I'll note that there is no "Or find the hatch" on the notification when it's a hatch situation, meaning the notification will reflect what escape's available so as to not mis-inform players and provide context to what caused the current instance of end game.

• Tru3Lemon
    Tru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,358

I will agree with this guy theres alot of reasons that can happend

1 the pig could tunnel the survivor

2 all the boxes are spread and if you get the trap in time but of couse you wont get to the exit in time what will happend

Also trapper traps needs to be fix have seen alot of players put a bear trap under the switch to open the gate

The doors should be far way from each other in some games there are very close to each others now the end game its cool an i like the idea since there no more survivors waiting the doors

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,866

I don't see the problem with any of those scenarios. The killer is trying to kill you. Duh. The timer doesn't start until a gate is actually open so the trapper thing is a non-point. If the pig tries to tunnel you while you have a RBT on your head, well it sucks to be you. That's just the way the game is.

• azulis
    azulis Member Posts: 2

The joy of knowing you are playing a well made game are in the details such as the animation soo i beg to put an extra effort on making a nicer animation for end game death in closet

• HURRI_KAIN
    HURRI_KAIN Member Posts: 358

So will the hatch spawn at the beginning of the trial?

• No1TheLarch
    No1TheLarch Member Posts: 221

Will being bodyblocked in a corner cause you to explode? I am thinking if you goto rescue someone in the basement and Wraith just comes and stand there blocking the way all casual like. Previously this only worked on a hooked survivor and would be bannable for living ones (holding game hostage). I am concerned this will make me want to save people less.

• Dreamhearted
    Dreamhearted Member Posts: 2

The end game collapse is a great change but it still leaves a very common issue the I or any other experienced player encounter with the randomly found survivor teammates , they don’t repair generators to help the team but instead they wait for every last survivor to die when there were 3 or less generators left to be repaired to take the hatch, the new changes will encourage that type of issue now they don’t even have to a single generator done and now they also can leave every last survivor hooked so they take the hatch. This also will make teammates wait for me to die so they escape.