0 Generator active = No Hatch = Free kill for Killer

No Generators are done = Special Mori Animation and then the game end

The survivors did nothing, why a free escape?

Comments

• Raptorrotas
    Raptorrotas Member Posts: 3,237

Because because that poor last survivor. IdV does it too but i cannot wrap my head around why.

They seriously need to remove escape points from hatch event.

• ShyN3ko
    ShyN3ko Member Posts: 1,616

Yes, you should get more points, if you use the gates.

• SujYongHoe
    SujYongHoe Member Posts: 13

that option alone destroys the hatch camp part of the game wich no one likes so either way its something better then it is now. if u want to avoid this then simply dont play arround 1 last survivor make it 2 and kill both

• No1TheLarch
    No1TheLarch Member Posts: 221

Everyone here is wrong, if hatch is closed the gates are powered. they forgot to specify this but Not_Queen confirmed this in a thread on the genereal tab.

• Saint_Ukraine
    Saint_Ukraine Member Posts: 942

Like @No1TheLarch said, the exit gates are powered after the hatch is closed by the killer. There is no free escape, as the survivor must first open either of the gates in order to escape.

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564

Survivors should not be able to do nothing and still get the hatch. I don't want people hiding the whole game only to get the hatch for doing nothing.

The killer camping the hatch and not closing it should also not be a thing.

I think both of these need to be addressed. Maybe the last survivor needs to have a certain amount of points before the hath spawns and the killer should automatically close the hatch when within 16m of it for 30 seconds.

• PolarBear
    PolarBear Member Posts: 1,899
    edited April 2019

If 0 gens are done then you can just facecamp the 2nd last survivor and the last survivor probably won't have enough time to complete 2 gens so the last survivor might as well give up at that point. Hatch is a "necessary evil". It just makes the player's life easier. I don't see a reason to search for the last survivor for several minutes when they are too afraid to touch a gen.

• Raptorrotas
    Raptorrotas Member Posts: 3,237

Why is everryone except me and OP talking about closing hatch

This Thread is about it becoming even easier to get the hatch. In case you didnt noticed, Itll be possible to escape truly for free.