how do i get purple pants

Options

like the title says how do i get purple pants for claudette ?

Comments

• Jonathanskilz
    Jonathanskilz Member Posts: 403
    Options

@Khalednazari said:
    It's an exclusive item for Claudette, PAX event item. I have some codes, I guess. 

Can you still get codes from like the Pax event i dunno i need them pants.

• Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
    Options
    Let me check what all I have. 
  • Jonathanskilz
    Options

@Khalednazari said:
    Okay. @Skarkio and @Jonathanskilz, I have Science Fair Claudette + Street Meg for each one of you. These codes only work for the PC version of Dead By Daylight and contains 4 pieces of cosmetic for Claudette and Meg.

OMG thanks your the best have a good day !!

• DarkWo1f997
    DarkWo1f997 Member Posts: 1,532
    Options
    Definitely the weirdest question anyone has asked on the forums. 
  • Jonathanskilz
    Options

@Khalednazari Thanks again, as soon as i get home i whil let you know

• epicassassin
    epicassassin Member Posts: 77
    edited November 2018
    Options
    @Khalednazari got some for me? :cry: i i want the purple pants so baaad
  • Jonathanskilz
    Options

@Khalednazari Managed to activate it on browser it worked thanks

• Khalednazari
    Options

@epicassassin said:

Sorry, that's all the Claudettes I had for giveaway :/ But I have an exclusive Trapper Mask (Chuckles) code left, if you want it ;)

@Jonathanskilz said:

Awesome! Have fun!

• epicassassin
    epicassassin Member Posts: 77
    Options
    @Khalednazari thank you for the offer, but i already have the chuckles mask :) I'll probably never get the purple pants ;___;
  • criss
    criss Member Posts: 47
    Options

@ Khalednazari I'm really dying to have that skin the trapper mask chuckles :(

• AnotherRandy
    AnotherRandy Member Posts: 274
    edited November 2018
    Options

@epicassassin said:

Sorry, that's all the Claudettes I had for giveaway :/ But I have an exclusive Trapper Mask (Chuckles) code left, if you want it ;)

@Jonathanskilz said:

Awesome! Have fun!

Wow, awesome guy! 
    Even if it's quite unlikely, but I will ask.  you don't have the dweard code for my lovely dwight do you?
  • Khalednazari
    Options
    criss said:

@ Khalednazari I'm really dying to have that skin the trapper mask chuckles :(

Okay, you'll get it. 
  • Khalednazari
    Options
    AnotherRandy said:

Wow, awesome guy! 
    Even if it's quite unlikely, but I will ask.  you don't have the dweard code for my lovely dwight do you?
    I had 2, but I gave those away long ago. 
  • criss
    Options

Khalednazari give the code pls :'(

• Khalednazari
    Options
    criss said:

Khalednazari give the code pls :'(

Let me know if it worked.

Thank you guys! That's all I had. Those who got it, have fun! Those who didn't, if I get more in future, I will surely distribute it. 
  • criss
    Options

@Khalednazari thank you very much friend and how can you send it to me?

• Khalednazari
    edited November 2018
    Options
    criss said:

@Khalednazari thank you very much friend and how can you send it to me?

Let me know if it worked. Have fun! 

• not_Queen
    not_Queen Member Posts: 1,114
    Options

@Khalednazari Really nice of you to gift all this! I remember you play on console right?

• cristalcaos
    cristalcaos Member Posts: 17
    Options

@not_Queen any chance to see these cosmetics on console?

• Khalednazari
    Options
    not_Queen said:

@Khalednazari Really nice of you to gift all this! I remember you play on console right?

Yes, I play on PS4. It makes me happy, too. 
  • Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,555
    Options

@Khalednazari it's so nice and refreshing to see this, thank you for giving those codes out. <3

• Mistikus
    Mistikus Member Posts: 1,347
    Options

@Kamikaze maybe you have a code for golden feng min?

• Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,413
    Options

Okay. @Skarkio and @Jonathanskilz, I have Science Fair Claudette + Street Meg for each one of you. These codes only work for the PC version of Dead By Daylight and contains 4 pieces of cosmetic for Claudette and Meg.

You're a cool dude. I like you.

For anyone wondering, you should have *purple* ones by default. They were unlocked as part of the 2017 anniversary event. The pink ones that they're based on were a PAX exclusive.
  • Peanits
    Options
    Dudddd said:
    not_Queen said:

Why doesn’t console get anything exclusive? oh wait console isn’t important thats why the game runs like a note book sketch stickman animation .
    They are Steam codes and don't work on consoles. Moreover, the console versions of the game were not released when those codes came out.

Console optimization patch is coming soon(TM).
  • Khalednazari
    Options
    Peanits said:

You're a cooler kid with custom avatar. I like you, too. 
  • PolarBear
    PolarBear Member Posts: 1,899
    edited November 2018
    Options

@Khalednazari
    How did you even still have those codes? I'm pretty new to dbd but weren't like the street meg given out as a pre order?

• Khalednazari
    edited November 2018
    Options
    PolarBear said:

@Khalednazari
    How did you even still have those codes? I'm pretty new to dbd but weren't like the street meg given out as a pre order?

They were distributed during PAX events, and other events worldwide, wherever the Dead By Daylight team attended. Moreover, they were handed out by some special streamers during the Dead By Daylight anniversary last year and were also obtained in Sweepstakes hosted by some 3rd party websites. 
  • PolarBear
    PolarBear Member Posts: 1,899
    Options

@Khalednazari said:
    PolarBear said:

@Khalednazari

They were distributed during PAX events, and other events worldwide, wherever the Dead By Daylight team attended. Moreover, they were handed out by some special streamers during the Dead By Daylight anniversary last year and were also obtained in Sweepstakes hosted by some 3rd party websites. 

Thanks. Makes me a little jealous but reminded that there are people in this community who are actually nice.

• Peanits
    Options

@Peanits said:
    Khalednazari said:

For anyone wondering, you should have purple ones by default. They were unlocked as part of the 2017 anniversary event. The pink ones that they're based on were a PAX exclusive.

Wait what do you mean "purple" ones? I have no purple ones in my inventory for Claudette.

By "purple" I really just mean "slightly more purple than the pink ones from PAX". All of the anniversary items are slightly altered PAX cosmetics.
  • AnotherRandy
    AnotherRandy Member Posts: 274
    Options
    MandyTalk said:

@Khalednazari it's so nice and refreshing to see this, thank you for giving those codes out. <3

The appreciation from you guys will encourage me, as well as others, to give back more to the community. Thank you! 
    Even if I got nothing for my baby dwight or baby nurse, I will say thank you in the name of everyone. I really appreciate that your gifting people skins and make them happy, I hope you are happy aswell :)
  • Rothul
    Rothul Member Posts: 72
    Options

Still have a code for street meg? I want her pants so bad but im poor af :(

• Rothul
    Options

@Khalednazari said:

@epicassassin said:

@Jonathanskilz said:

Awesome! Have fun!

Did you get some codes??? I remember asking you like some months ago but wondering if you got some now. Hope you do cause those are my favorite cosmetics :p

• Rothul
    Options

Hey, just wondering, do you have a screenshot of those "slightly more purple" cause I swear I don't have any in my inventory. Is it the same with street meg?