ENTITY’S DOLLS Game Mode

Link 1: Condensed idea by a new post
Link 2: Original poster, complex idea with numbers and everything

THE ENTITY’S DOLLS
Rather than working on the generators, Survivors would have to locate small Dolls located around the map to avoid being revealed by intermittent “Entity Scans” that display their positions to the Killer. If a Survivor is in possession of a Doll, their position will remain concealed during the next Scan, but the Doll will be consumed. The Dolls themselves will be scattered around the map similar to Totems, and their whereabouts are highlighted for the Killer.

The game mode is competitive between Survivors, with a finite amount of Dolls on the map, potentially forcing one or two players to be revealed during the Scan, like a demonic game of musical chairs. Once a Survivor is found, hurt and downed, they're eligible for a hook/mori.

Once there's only one Survivor, a hatch is opened and the final chase begins with a chance of survival.
(This one is my own idea)

This would make the game much more focused on survival, which is much more interesting (imho) than the Pallet Looping/M1 Simulator mode that I've been playing for the last couple hundred hours.

Comments

• The_Love_Handle
    The_Love_Handle Member Posts: 7
    I like it
  • Cubester
    Cubester Member Posts: 20

so is there a killer in this mode or if you are revealed you auto get hurt? If there is a killer then survivors needs to be darker or there needs to be auto new moon bouquet

• Yucchi
    Yucchi Member Posts: 250

I honestly find that intriguing

• Cypraz
    Cypraz Member Posts: 136

This sounds more like an idea of a power for a new killer. You have the start of something interesting but you should know devs won't reinvent the wheel on this game. Scrap the mode idea I think use this creativity to conjure a new killer. (you're on to something)