Was The Game Better Under Starbreeze?

I don't know.

I'm really shaken up by the PTB patch notes. I was really hyped up for midchapter patch, but this...?

It's like all of their resources went towards building up the endgame collapse and dedicated servers and fixing bugs wasn't a priority.

Comments

• xmidnitejokerx
    xmidnitejokerx Member Posts: 26

No.

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

It's much better now, Starbreeze pushed them to release content.

I'm not happy with this PTB, but I think they can still fix this.

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

They were going pretty good up until legion's chapter, I don't know what changed.

They are not in touch with the community and the game, I am honestly perplexed.

• tehshadowman33
    tehshadowman33 Member Posts: 939

I forget, was Clown the last killer Starbreeze had any input on?

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

@tehshadowman33

It was either Freddy or Amanda, I don't remember which one came out last.

Clown was released after they departed from Starbreeze.

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650

No. It's better now, but it is somewhat heading back in that direction.

• Acromio
    Acromio Member Posts: 1,737
    edited April 2019

At least under Starbreeze it wasn't a ######### circus with expensive flashy clothes, fancy hats and an actual clown as a killer -it was a ######### circus in other ways, though.

Post edited by Acromio on
  • Plu
    Plu Member Posts: 1,456

Definetly not, Starbreeze is the biggest clusterfuck to ever exists and ######### over alot of good studios and people with great ideas.

Just go google it and research it for yourself.

• HavelmomDaS1
    HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 1,948

Btw, is it allowed for BHVR to talk about starbrezze? I wonder how much control they had and how much they were pressuring the devs for DLC releases. Cuz it really was feeling rushed.

• twistedmonkey
    twistedmonkey Member Posts: 4,291

No the game hit a daily peak of 8-9k when it was under Starbreeze, it changed for the better after BHVR took it over.

The only problem the game has now is because they made some nice changes after they took over it created a mentality of they can do more, we want more, give us more........and people continue to stamp their feet trying to force it to happen.

• Free_Hugs
    Free_Hugs Member Posts: 304

I think it's less "give us more" and more "please stop ######### up everything we like."

• twistedmonkey
    twistedmonkey Member Posts: 4,291

Its really not, its more akin to give us more, infact give us every thing and also make my side stronger as I need it to look like I am better at the game than I actually am.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,615

It's more like we're in Starbreeze 0.5 right now. 🤣