The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Temple of Purgation Golden Toolbox

Does anyone know where the Golden Toolbox is in the Temple of Purgation map?

Answers

• ShaneQ
    ShaneQ Member Posts: 134

Go to the basement, wait in a locker until the crows come then open the chest, 100% guaranteed golden toolbox

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

I think I saw it in the temple itself, in the closed-off area that only opens after you repair the nearby generator.

• gibblywibblywoo
    gibblywibblywoo Member Posts: 3,772

Do we know what these are about yet?

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

Actually forgot to look for it on Mt Ormond as well... Next time im on these maps imma keep a look out!

• AndronikJack
    AndronikJack Member Posts: 21

Mt Ormond box is hidden in a place that's really only viewable by mori'ing someone into the panel under the stairs

I cannot find it in Purgarion which leads me to believe it might be up high in the center tower in a place not viewable under normal circumstances

Was really hoping someone had found it since it's driving me crazy

The Golden Toolbox and the Entity language are both very interesting to me :P i'm just bad at solving codes

• Anzi130
    Anzi130 Member Posts: 51

I also think i saw it in the level under the temple, in that closed off area that only opens once you fix the generator. I believe it wasnt hard to spot it either, but i’ll keep a lookout :)

• ColgateAdvancedWhite
    ColgateAdvancedWhite Member Posts: 616

It is a legit easter egg... awkward trolling by some replies lol

• Rattman
    Rattman Member Posts: 1,088

Still noone know where it is?

@not_Queen, maybe give us some hint?

• AndronikJack

I never found it, I stopped looking and i'm waiting for someone more clever than me to find out where it is

• Rattman
    Rattman Member Posts: 1,088

Same here. Btw, looked inside crypt yesterday - no toolbox there as far as I can tell.

• AndronikJack

Guess we're on our own :P