Will Legion be less fun to play after these changes?

What do you think?

Comments

• My_Dude
    My_Dude Member Posts: 132

I know he is.

You are basically Generic Killer now. Nothing special really about him.

• Avarice
    Avarice Member Posts: 65

I've played 2 games as legion in the PTB already, and I find them more fun to play than they were before.

• Caretaker
    Caretaker Member Posts: 764

100%. I don't get how anyone enjoys not being able to use their power, losing all vision to the point it's headache inducing, and DSing yourself everytime you use your power. Anyone saying otherwise, never played Legion. You could play this way before, and even use double CD to make it more effective.

• Alther_Primus
    Alther_Primus Member Posts: 158

Infinitely less fun to play. Trying them on the PTB is just ugh. Even if the numbers are technically better, you feel faster just normal vaulting windows rather than using your power, and you cross pallets so slowly you might as well just break them with Brutal Strength.

Oh, and their movement speed in Frenzy feels way too slow. They went from being a high-speed high-intensity killer to feeling absurdly slow when using their power.

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212

I played three matches on my last match as legion I just went to the basement and started playing Civ while I waited for the match to end.

• My_Dude
    My_Dude Member Posts: 132

The only people happy with the Destruction of Legion and The Pig are survivor mains, and that's it sadly.

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

BHVR seriously destroyed a killers again, and they still don't care about or feedback. Pretty good job so far.

• Tzeentchling9
    Tzeentchling9 Member Posts: 1,796

I'm playing him on the PTB right now and it's terrible.

FF is too slow.

DW means nothing.

You still lose your entire power gauge when hit by a pallet or miss an attack.

Vaults are incredibly sluggish now.

Lockers completely negate his power with the "bug fix" and longer stun animation.

It's terrible. He makes Wraith looks top tier.

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,735

I have to say I saw some gameplay of new Legion and I rly don't like that vault speed nerfs.

I played a lot of legion mainly because I like how you are "Sonic Killer" that don't care about obstacles. Now it feels way too slower and with slower movement speed it's no longer that fun to play for me.

Legion need some rework/changes (hello exploits that are unfair for Survivors) but this removes most of fun for me and I have like almost no reason to play Legion. I can just play normal M1 killer now. Sad.

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

This is so depressing

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

For now only good build is the cd add-on combo.

(btw i feel like he's more add-on dependant than ever)

• Caretaker
    Caretaker Member Posts: 764

Even that's not nearly as good or fun. It's like the old cd.

• Okuu46
    Okuu46 Member Posts: 93

I think out of all the killers that have been released; Legion has been hit the hardest; the Devs took something that was broken, and made him completely unplayable.

Why couldn't they simply just rework the exploit and maybe nerf frenzy; not completely gut him to the point where his power is just laughable?

I get it, he was suppose to spread damage; but what is the point of giving him a power that dosen't even punish survivors; hell it dosen't even slow them down too; you can literally get hit by deep wound; and as long as your in his terror radius, your safe, you don't even have to mend.

With all the nerfs stacked up against him; Looks like sweater boy is a few steps ahead of him now; placing legion in the lowest and weakest possible killer in game...