The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

New Legion is top tier

2»

Comments

• rNine_
    rNine_ Member Posts: 42

I've done a write up over in the suggestion section with some of my ideas added to it. If you'd like to go over there, and support the feedback if you agree, that'd be wonderful!

Here's the link:

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/post/editdiscussion/59500

• DocOctober
    DocOctober Member Posts: 2,230

You can't compare Spirit and Legion. And in her case, it was a bug, not a feature.

• ColgateAdvancedWhite
    ColgateAdvancedWhite Member Posts: 616

No, legion has become even weaker than before.

Bait topic please close

• rNine_
    rNine_ Member Posts: 42

Actual discussion going on, and it isn't a bait topic. But thanks for bumping the thread I guess.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

Just was pointing out it was an issue and I don't think it should get rid of everything, pause it during the stun timer yes. Also I'm not sure if you tested this yet but there's a huge lag spike/fps drop if you get pallet slammed in Feral Frenzy on the PTB.

I mean it's like you go from 60 fps to like 1-5 for several seconds.

• Warlock_2020
    Warlock_2020 Member Posts: 1,867

You did not pass philosophy 101 did you? Do you understand the form of an argument, or the concept of debate? The OP made a statement, with supporting evidence. That is a logical argument. @Bug_Reporter and others responded with what equates to a child's retort and want to call it bait.

This is why public forums don't work. The ignorant and misinformed tend to drown out all others. Many philosophers often spoke to this fact.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

I somewhat agree, you play them the same as before, bodyblock what survivors need

• gantes
    gantes Member Posts: 1,611

Can't wait for the update to go live.

Maybe some new legion mains will replace the current "I want my free braindead downs" ones.

Dying to try Monitor and Abuse, it seems like it will be amazingly good on them.

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

Nice b8 m8

• PiiFree
    PiiFree Member Posts: 1,154

@gantes

Looks like you missed the part where they increased their Terror Radius to the basic 32m?

• MasterUff
    MasterUff Member Posts: 78

Of course with his now slower movement in frenzy-mode, he can actually spride his mending better as before. *Looking at a survivor video with survivor running in a straight line without getting hit from legion*

Sure, your right, legion is a monster.

• GodDamn_Angela
    GodDamn_Angela Member Posts: 2,213
    edited April 2019

I don't see it.

I don't see why you would use Legion over basically any other killer right now.

• ricardo
    ricardo Member Posts: 53
    edited April 2019

i completly agree, legion is the new nurse. Everyone should play legion

• MasterUff
    MasterUff Member Posts: 78

And they should still moonwalk, just because of style.

• Plu
    Plu Member Posts: 1,456

At least the artwork is cute as hell

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    edited April 2019

I like the new Legion!...

But so many nerfs seem really unneccesery. (fatigue vision and time, vault speed decrease, double hit to activate the pin add-ons, having to wait 20 seconds for you power oh and the locker bug fix (seriousl? a bug fix?))

• gantes
    gantes Member Posts: 1,611

No, I paid special attention to that part.

Keeping down to 24m as a 115ms killer is already useful, and the +8m during chases should help with tracking quite a bit when you're using FF.

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807

Ahem

Buffs:

115% (very big)

Increased Frenzy duration (+4 seconds) (medium)

Less M1 Frenzy drain (small)

Addon buffs (very small)

Nerfs:

DW isn't drained by Frenzy (very big)

DW doesn't go down in TR (big)

Frenzy isn't available at less than 100% (big)

Frenzy takes 5 seconds more to recharge (medium)

DW isn't visable to Killer (medium)

Frenzy has slower running (-7%) (medium)

Frenzy has more stun (+1 seconds) (medium)

Frenzy has slower vaulting (small)

Frenzy can't see blood (small)

Frenzy kicks you out on a missed attack (very small)

Sidegrades:

Larger terror radius (medium)

Just by this list the nerfs are bigger than the buffs let me know if I missed something. So as for what I would recommend doing in the least number of steps?

Well we could either

A: Revert the MS, cooldown and vault speed nerfs (keep the 100% requirement) and then remove the M1 drain entirely. That wouldn't be too hard.

or

B: Make Frenzy count as a normal attack on Survivors who don't have DW. But keep ALL of the PTB nerfs otherwise. What does that means?

Normal attacks remove 1 health state, or 2 if they are exposed. With this Frenzy would be able to immediately down injured survivors once they have mended in the event that they are left to do so (thus encouraging spreading the pain instead of focusing a single survivor). It would give him all of the exposed interactions he's been missing out on and it would already be counterbalanced by all the nerfs he just got.

Yes this one change would outweigh the nerfs. But he was too weak to begin with, so that's not an issue.