Are the killers strong?

Hello today i'm give to you one question. Are the killers is really strong? What's is your opinion about this? I'm really disappointed when i'm play "fair" for surv they t-bag me and say ez game but when i pick noeds play like tunnelers and some tryhard they offend me. Survs can loop killers for all game one window give him really big advantage. When i'm play surv is really fun and easy (i don't t-bag him and don't say ez in lobby please give some respect for good killers) But when i pick killer that beautiful shell disappers. You pick wrong addon survs hate you pick wrong perk survs hate you pick wrong killer survs hate you and dc from match. I can play vs killers like legion plague and that was really easy when i hear "legion is op" i'm going to kill myself. So Are the killers really is op? Survs make dc and don't try learn how to play against the legion the plague, Freddy that's really sad. Sorry for my english and this chaotic opinion but that's really good game lose on community :c

Comments

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

@Andreyu44 What does "'nuff said" mean?

I know its something to do with the game cuphead correct?

• Andreyu44
    Andreyu44 Member Posts: 1,527

Stan Lee used to say " 'nuff said" meaning "I said enough"

• Hudson
    Hudson Member Posts: 93

Btw: No, the killers are not too powerful I think.

But I feel survivors are cultivating a culture of complaining in this community and since they seem to outnumber the killers 4 by 1, it looks like the killers therefore get tweaked again and again.

But that's just my opinion, I don't have the numbers the devs have to really judge about this here.

But let's face it: As a killer you will usually not pip if two survivors escape from the match. And in any match where just one survivor escapes, the survivors will complain about OP killers. So the killer is kind of meant to make the survivors complain.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,067

Both Killers and Survivors are whiny, salty crybabies who cannot get over losing in a videogame.

Use whatever you want, but dont expect people to like it.

• pemberley
    pemberley Member Posts: 1,510

Not really when you consider everything survivors have to their advantage. It quickly becomes obvious that killers are being deliberately muzzled and held back for survivors comfort.

• Hudson
    Hudson Member Posts: 93

Nhaaa .... to speak for myself: I dont do that flaming, raging thing on survivors, as far as they dont start with it on me. And I even have a gg for a nice survivor, even thou his collegues start raging.

But: Even if I post things like "gg, nice dead hard" or "boy you were hard to catch", I often get back answers like "Yea, f*ck you, you tryhard / tunneler / camper / ...". And that from survivors who got a ton of blood points, piped and escaped. So they are not like that just because they lost.

On the other side, when I play survivor, I dont see many killers being so offensive after the game. It happens from time to time, but more often I have to defend killer players against my raging teammates.

So I pretty much don't think that it's the same problem on both sides. What I am experiencing is, that there is a pretty big bias towards one side.

• MegsAreEvil
    MegsAreEvil Member Posts: 819

Killers are so strong they have to go up against 4 survivors.

• tt_ivi_99
    tt_ivi_99 Member Posts: 1,463
    edited April 2019

What killers? You mean those guys that slap your back and hook you every now and then? You know, those that get punished if they kill you too early...

• Tru3Lemon
    Tru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,358

if you know how to play the killer that you choose you will become alot powerful

• LordziPL
    LordziPL Member Posts: 590

@Peanits You see? Balance Team can consider nerfing generators and eliminating infinites in next Chapter 12 Update?

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807

Nurse is strong.

Otherwise it ranges from balanced to "wait that's supposed to be dangerous?"

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

Against good survivors you will lose every time. That's just how it is. Survivors will complain if you play "sweaty" but in reality you have to if you want to actually win. Playing "fair" costs you the game. The game just isn't balanced well at all, but this nothing new.

• Altair899
    Altair899 Member Posts: 30

I'm playing on red ranks on survs and killers and survs are the same

• Tru3Lemon
    Tru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,358

freddy can if you know how to play him bubba... bubba its another story hes a camper killer

• Altair899
    Altair899 Member Posts: 30

Freddy had soo much counters and it's so ######### and bubba is a camper killer and that's all? Sad really sad