The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Insidious face camps

Had a bubba with insidious camping me in a corner how is that not abusing an exploit? I mean it's ruining everyone's fun in the game all it does is piss people off. Not only that it keeps people from being able to do the survivors objectives and to many times have I seen this because the killer is crap and can't get any kills so they face camp and when they don't face camp they have insidious and sit in a corner

Comments

• TheKillerNun
    TheKillerNun Member Posts: 11

Using it in that manner should be considered an exploit

• TheKillerNun

I don't care if you wanna use insidious by all means go ahead but to sit there and face camp people with it is a little out of hand. It's just an excuse for crappy killers

• TheKillerNun

It's a tactic for crap killers.

• TheKillerNun

I didn't post this for you people to argue with me. I wanna know from the devs how insidious shoukd actually be played. If that's what they intended on it being used for.

• Bithard
    Bithard Member Posts: 406

How is it that when you get insidious face camping Bubba you don't just do gens. I will happily sit on the hook with him whilst you do gens and leave.

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105

While it is definitly a super lame way to play the game, it is not an exploit. Its a Perk