The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Hope the twitter post wasn't hype intended

bortami
bortami Member Posts: 91
Because its literally demoralizing everyone that has excitement to play new content on ps4.

Comments

• Daniel101773
    Daniel101773 Member Posts: 277

Xbox got the DLC/Update within 24 hours of being approved, PS4 got approved 10 hours ago, we'll get it tomorrow, just wait a little longer. :)

• bortami

Xbox got the DLC/Update within 24 hours of being approved, PS4 got approved 10 hours ago, we'll get it tomorrow, just wait a little longer. :)

That's because Xbox was due to update. Ps4 only updates market Tuesday and Thursday.
  • JammyJewels
    JammyJewels Member Posts: 611
    edited July 2018
    bortami said:

That's because Xbox was due to update. Ps4 only updates market Tuesday and Thursday.
    Then why not wait until Thursday?
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    You will wait patiently.
  • bortami
    bortami said:

Because I'm a paying customer thats been lead along by a leash?
  • BoxingRouge
    BoxingRouge Member Posts: 606

So we're most likely looking at a Thursday release for the DLC's if that's the case.

• bortami

So we're most likely looking at a Thursday release for the DLC's if that's the case.

Yeah so don't waste your whole Independence Day because they tossed a bone for hype. It's not coming tomorrow. 
  • Mashtyx1
    Mashtyx1 Member Posts: 188

Tomorrow is the 4th, so yes the patch will most likely be coming this Thursday.

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    edited July 2018
    bortami said:
    bortami said:

No because you are not influencing ######### just like everyone else crying here, learn to have some patience it'll pay off in the long run.

- A PS4 player.
  • bortami
    bortami said:
    bortami said:

No because you are not influencing ######### just like everyone else crying here, learn to have some patience it'll pay off in the long run.

- A PS4 player.
    Lol
  • F_Demiside
    F_Demiside Member Posts: 44
    I can’t wait to get my hands on some new cosmetics.  But I honestly don’t see what all the complaining about the wait is about, they are nerfing pallets! @not_Queen you sure you don’t need more time to work on it?
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    It wont be ready tomorrow. Just preparing you.
  • Mringasa
    Mringasa Member Posts: 980

It'll be ready Thursday or Friday. Should make it in time for the 2x BP Event. Although they did say if it did not make it in time, they would give it to PS users next weekend, so perhaps prepping for the inevitable letdown?

• psycho_lo34
    psycho_lo34 Member Posts: 3
    Lowbei said:
    You will wait patiently.
    Lol some of us will. I'm a ps4 player and I've still not posted a bad word about this situation. Largely because I find what's going on here to be much more entertaining. Thank you for the humorous trolling! People like you make the wait at least fun. 
  • Brenon1106
    Brenon1106 Member Posts: 30

@bortami said:
    Because its literally demoralizing everyone that has excitement to play new content on ps4.

:(

• JP_Cloud
    JP_Cloud Member Posts: 173
    edited July 2018
    I don’t know where you people get the idea that the store only updates on a Tuesday 🙈 World of Tanks got a store DLC update TODAY! (4th JULY)  I don’t know how many times it has to be said ‘they aren’t set to just two days a week anymore for updates’ All the DBD killers came to DBD on PS4 on different days of the week. I just think Sony really hates DBD 😂
  • JP_Cloud
    JP_Cloud Member Posts: 173
    Lowbei said:
    It wont be ready tomorrow. Just preparing you.
    You have no evidence to back this up you are just trolling as usual. 👍🏻
  • Broccoli_Jaeger
    Broccoli_Jaeger Member Posts: 252
    bortami said:

Updates for games can arrive at any day. I have had so many updates and new DLC's that weren't released on a Tuesday or Thursday