Nurse Lunge

Perhaps a rework of the Nurse is piling way too much onto the plate of things to come, like the much desired Freddy rework and servers. But maybe in the meantime a nerf to her lunge range would be nice?

Comments

• kabarekabal
    kabarekabal Member Posts: 57

If you look at stats, Nurse highest dcs from survivors.

That's because her blinks are way unbalanced, if you're halfway decent, on most maps, you can quickly win the game, which is frustrating to the survivor players.

• VESSEL
    VESSEL Member Posts: 1,068
    edited April 2019

@kabarekabal don't forget that most survivors play the exact same play style of "pallets = life" instead of playing stealthily. I guarantee if all survivors ran Urban Evasion for a week we'd see some changes

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212

Don't you dare even think about touching nurse her add-ons need reworks but otherwise she is fine.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

@MineAntoiya Gotta say that changing your playstyle for some days (from looping to stealth) is pretty enjoyabe!

• Dr_Smith_
    Dr_Smith_ Member Posts: 112

Nowdays the stealth is broken. Every single killer has aura reading perks or abilities. The survivors have only Destortion, which is completely useless after the beginning of the match.

You can't hide the whole match from these perks, because you have to do the objectives.

• Dr_Smith_
    Dr_Smith_ Member Posts: 112

The problem with Nurse is not her addons definitly since almost every single Nurse doesn't need it to have 4k 5 or 4 gens game.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

@Dr_Smith_ You cannot hide forever. But who said i shoud be hidden forever?

I'll just need to train with the "hoodini build" :D

• Kind_Lemon
    Kind_Lemon Member Posts: 2,559

Well, you experience crazy lunges because there’s no pre-lunge animation, so the nurse appears while attacking you. The reappearing animation for nurse doesn't perfectly line up when with she actually is there and able to swing, and since the game tries to line up the animation afterward, things can look strange especially if The Nurse and the survivor are going in different directions.

If you’re just talking about range, yes, the end of the lunge can still hit the survivor even if there’s not nearly enough momentum to injure a person.