So Devs lie to us again.

DarkGGhost
DarkGGhost Member Posts: 1,072

So the Devs have a ready in mind how the endgame will be but only now start working on Freddy even tho Freddy will rework base the EGC. At the same time, they say that will have the change to test Freddy next month but now they will just give some pieces of information about him. So in other words, they have done nothing to Freddy so far and if we ask for proof they will not give us any.

Good Job so Far.

Comments

• BACKSTABBER
    BACKSTABBER Member Posts: 1,809

so just "good job so far"? where is the "pretty" ??? oh you~

• Chaotic_Riddle
    Chaotic_Riddle Member Posts: 1,953
    edited April 2019

That comment was relating to someone asking about information relating towards Freddy. Peanits just couldn't outright say what they have in store yet, but that doesn't mean we won't be getting the chance to try it out next month, as she didn't deny it. All she was doing was just giving information on his current status. :)

Post edited by Chaotic_Riddle on
  • PiiFree
    PiiFree Member Posts: 1,154

Did you really think they're working on a Freddy rework? 😂

How many Killers did they implement in the meantime without even touching Frederick... Says enough.

• DarkGGhost
    DarkGGhost Member Posts: 1,072

That someone was me and she says that they will give us information sometime next month about him. Besides, she says that the current status is in the early stages and most time this mean on papers, best case scenario they just start (this month) to wight the code for Freddy.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

@DarkGGhost Actually, early stage may mean that they are starting the testing, which can take a while to find out if they are fun to face, or boring, if freddy is powerful, or weak

• tt_ivi_99
    tt_ivi_99 Member Posts: 1,463

Even if they dont have anything programed yet, which I doubt it, you cant say they've done nothing to him because they've already given ideas on how they would like to rework him, whether those ideas make it or not is another thing.

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212

They have some stuff done but would you rather have a rushed horrible rework for Freddy or a rework that is actually well made?

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

I'm certain they'll make him well made with the time they've been spending on him.

• akbays35
    akbays35 Member Posts: 1,123

They got a lot of other high priority stuff than Freddy. I'm ok with it honestly I'd rather they take their time instead of rushing it out like they did Legion due to Pax and Last Year coming out.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

@Orion they nailed Legion tbh, he's pretty decent now, he can definitely dominate if you're skilled with him.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

I haven't had the energy to play PTB due to being sick, but I hope you're right. I'm still pissed that Deep Wound is a non-threat, though.

• PiiFree
    PiiFree Member Posts: 1,154

Maybe the "Remember Me" nerf was the long awaited Freddy rework 😂

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

Lets see how long it takes until the "Nerf Freddy" posts start back up after his rework, be it good or bad.

• LordziPL
    LordziPL Member Posts: 590

You will mention Developer Update in Activities?

• Lemming
    Lemming Member Posts: 103

Did the rework involve new art assets for the character in any major way? Current Freddy is substantially visually boring.