Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What is the most satisfying thing in dbd for you?

GrootDude
GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

I like stunning with head on.

Comments

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

Honestly, when I spin a killer. I'm pretty good at 360s but the type I do, are very difficult to perform. I do a small spin, then a massive spin where I flick the mouse and give the killer no chance of hitting me.

It's to satisfying when I get saved because of it.

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

Downing people with Feral Frenzy and deep wound (no I dont mean with the cheesy moonwalking and tunneling one person with it), shame it'll be gone soon

• TheGameZpro3
    TheGameZpro3 Member Posts: 699

When the toxic, butt-dancing survivors are t-bagging you at the exit gates, and then ya insa down them wih NOED, and they die on hook. Can't get better than that.

• BingBongBoi
    BingBongBoi Member Posts: 90

Making a yolo save with MoM We'll make it, and borrowed time

• KiraElijah
    KiraElijah Member Posts: 1,187

Hearing that disconnect sound when you shock someone

• BillyIII
    BillyIII Member Posts: 365

Playing insidious Leatherface in the basement.

• KiraElijah
    KiraElijah Member Posts: 1,187

Quick question, I've been wondering for a while do I pronounce your name like:

Billy 3 or BillyLLL?

• Dolphin9192
    Dolphin9192 Member Posts: 130

I don't use it often but the Trapper can be a lot of fun especially when you put traps in random spots.

• Walker_of_the_fog_96
    Walker_of_the_fog_96 Member Posts: 1,238

Make it 4k

• Kiskashi
    Kiskashi Member Posts: 1,043

Getting blood warden to go off on a survivor that messed with you all match then just slowly closing in on them as they back towards the exit, bonus if myers with a mori up yo sleeve. Last time it happened with pig and then I just slowly stood up and revealed the hidden blade to the wounded min, so satisfying.

• ABannedCat
    ABannedCat Member Posts: 2,529

Letting bleed out all 4 survivors on the floor.

• TheGameZpro3
    TheGameZpro3 Member Posts: 699

One time I slammed the god pallet on Freddy... While fully healed and not in the dream state. but I did stun him 😎

• Theluckyboi
    Theluckyboi Member Posts: 1,113

For killer

Hitting survivors after a blink with the nurse, especially after they throw down a pallet

Teabagging that one toxic MoM, DS and flashlight god survivor with piggy

For survivor

Kobing a camping killer and actually escaping from him

Stunning a hillbilly/legion with a pallet when they are using their power

• TheShape78
    TheShape78 Member Posts: 712

The most SATISFYING thing in DBD...well, I know it may sound odd, but seeing those bars fill up for the various actions you do in game (hooking, repair, heal, etc) is satisfying to me. Also, getting a good, solid hit on a fleeing survivor feels so satisfying as well.

• Chi
    Chi Member Posts: 780

Ran a killer for 5 gens and then escaped.

Nurse slugged two people, put them in the basement. Then Claudette ran down there, while the Nurse was camping the basement... Unhooked two people, and got all of them downed. So I decided ######### it, ran in there, unhooked Claudette (the other two died, went into struggle.), she went down straight away, and then I got downed.

Lucky for me, by the time I got hooked she wasn't dead.

I literally said aloud, I am going to ######### kobe right now. And I did. Then got downed straight away. But there was the hero I never expected to save me up until that moment, D-strike. :D

This Nurse could not blink without line of sight, so I kept breaking it, ran to the other side of the map, by the time she saw me and blinked to me, I was already out through the hatch.

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104

Most satisfying thing, eh?

I get way too much satisfaction from slugging people on mattresses. I don't know why, it's just satisfying for me.

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

I got a few:

Franklin's Demise on a t-bagging exit gate survivor if I make it to end game, they lose their item for staying, teaches them to leave and not help their friends.

Leatherface chainsawing multiple survivors.

Always a DC, shows I made them frustrated.

Pulling a survivor off a gen as Michael with M&A.

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

Pallet slamming a chainsaw sprinting Billy Boi

Bringing Lightborn and it actually helps.

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

360 a killer into a pallet slam.

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564
    edited April 2019

Getting a silly build to work like Dark Devotion tombstone Myers.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

Getting a 4k 4 generator remaining as freddy

• George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270

Cleansing a Haunted Grounds totem when a healthy teammate is being chased :)

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212

cleansing a dull totem and then the exit gates get powered and the light turns on and it get cleans in the 0.00001 seconds.

• PyroDude
    PyroDude Member Posts: 454
    edited April 2019

Having a match that wasn't frustrating but not easy either.

Also, seeing my bloodpoint saves filling up satisfies me as well.

• NoodleLegs
    NoodleLegs Member Posts: 317
  • ShyN3ko
    ShyN3ko Member Posts: 1,616

4k with only RBT kills

It was a real Game Over