Why are killers so scared of Claudette?

Serious question lol, I'm seeing all these memes on reddit about P3 claudettes being insta dodged and claudettes being toxic. In my experience P3 claudettes and claudettes overall are the worst teammates ever. They run urban evasion, camp the hatch, Selfcare themselves in the other side of the map as you're dying on the hook, they just do dumb shits all the time.. Honestly i'm more likely to dodge them as a survivor. Also I play on PS4 so maybe metas and stereotypes are different here.

Comments

• VexTheHex
    VexTheHex Member Posts: 1,009

They just like to complain. Usually the ones who run the look at me clothes in bright colors are the ones you actually have to worry about.

• Slayer
    Slayer Member Posts: 1,148

Small built-in advantage that helps only on some maps

• anarchy753
    anarchy753 Member Posts: 4,212
    edited April 2019

Nobody's scared of her they just hate her.

Because of how well her P3 clothes look (and the head to toe brown clothes someone had the wonderful forethought to add to the store :| ) she immerses incredibly on most maps. Because of that, and the fact that she's one of the first survivors people level up for self care, there's a LOT of people who play her.

Through the whole immersion thing she's developed the whole mentality that Claudettes are toxic or bad players, and often people who (when it was actually useful) ran behind chases with flashlights trying to save every single time would use immersed cosmetics to hide after the save.

From there it's grown that killers (and to be fair, other survivors like you) hate Claudettes being in the game, so beyond immersing, people who WANT to be toxic will wear bright rainbow cosmetics for attention so they can be a dick on the killer's screen all game, because just being Claudette adds a little more hatred to it.

Small note, if you run immersed Claudette, you're never going to learn how to learn to play well. Play the game, don't let an outfit play for you.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,900

She can vanish into thin air with her stealth mode. P3 Claudettes are usually toxic.

• Judith
    Judith Member Posts: 819
    edited April 2019

I am not scared but I have to admit that hearing them scream is satisfying to me since a lot of them are toxic (not all).

Edit: Lauries also.

• Auron471
    Auron471 Member Posts: 1,310

Claudette can literally be invisible on some areas of the map. Just the other day, i ran up to a gen to help gen rush, and i bumped into something and was like "######### whats this?"

It was the claudette.

Just straight up invisibility.

Claudette stealth > wraith stealth

• Slayer
    Slayer Member Posts: 1,148
    edited April 2019

Or you hear the music theme that says " Chase started " but you dont see anyone lol

• slingshotsurvivor
    slingshotsurvivor Member Posts: 943

She's fine. Play who you wonna play 😉

• Chicagopimp2019
    Chicagopimp2019 Member Posts: 458

We arent. I put a team of them in the ground yesterday. Just have to check the corners a little closer when you pass them. :)

• Mushwin
    Mushwin Member Posts: 4,580

We blendettes are just sweet and innocent things....

• Alfred
    Alfred Member Posts: 272

Claudette is pure design failure which dev do not want to fix for some reason...

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

I don't care why people pick her, i just dislike that so many do.

It's not uncommon to have more Claudettes in my lobby than any other character, and it's boring as all hell.

• Nick
    Nick Member Posts: 1,237

Because you cant see her!

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

We are not scared, we are just annoyed. That little thing is ######### invisible at times.

• pemberley
    pemberley Member Posts: 1,510

I’m not scared of Claudette. However, her rather unique invisibility (and no it has nothing to do with her skin and everything to do with the fact her CLOTHES are very earthy in tone and blend into the maps, especially Coldwind) is incredibly exhausting and tiresome.

Killers are already on a massive time crunch, we don’t need our time wasted by playing Where’s Waldo if Waldo was actually a master of camouflage.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

No fear, just boredom.

• Darkside84
    Darkside84 Member Posts: 40

All these reasons are why I normally use a bright jacket if I have a daily ritual for her. The number of times I've walked right passed a claudette in what should be plain view for any other survivor is unreal.

• nickoli2233
    nickoli2233 Member Posts: 100

Personally if you run Claudette with that brown shirt I will make sure you die. No matter how the match goes I will make sure you get nothing because it's almost cheating at that point with how hard it is to see them.

• HazeHound
    HazeHound Member Posts: 814
    edited May 2019

Just like @nickoli2233 stated its unfair advantage. Claud is small and dark easly blending in in a lot maps actually. She is the sole reason some people turn brightness up when playing killer. There are survss like default hair feng with dark clothes that can be literally invisible in bushes on lerys but its couple of not loopable spot on 1 map, while Claud can do similiar in like half of maps.

Post edited by Mandy on
  • ColgateAdvancedWhite
    ColgateAdvancedWhite Member Posts: 616

What's a Claudette? I never saw one

• SlinkyJinky
    SlinkyJinky Member Posts: 371

Because Claudette is easy-mode.

• laKUKA
    laKUKA Member Posts: 406

There is top killer like the nurse and top survirvor like claudette.. if you wanna be on top....you know.

• pemberley
    pemberley Member Posts: 1,510

Nurse is her own character with her own abilities, strengths, and weaknesses.

Claudette is literally just a survivor skin. Your perks and load outs do not change just because you’re playing Claudette. Claudette has an unfair advantage because she is the only survivor with absolutely no tells for an observant killer, which is probably design oversight and not intentional.

And as I said in a previous post, clearly Claudette was not meant for stealth - that would be Nea, even Jake - her perks clearly indicate a healer/support play style.