The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

swf!

Victory
Victory Member Posts: 166

Hi! Im a killer main and Im entitled to my 4k no matter what <3. Swf should be bannable because they use a 3rd party source called "discord" which is cheating! Even though I say survivors need to work together to overcome the powerful killer, Im gonna be a hypocrite and not accept I got outplayed and rather blame swf, why get better if I can blame swf! Thanks. Love victory, the omega blink noed ruin knock out deer stalker ebony mori nurse main that thinks my build is the epitome of skill.

Comments

• Bithard
    Bithard Member Posts: 406

Can I be honest. I use playstation party chat to communicate with my friends when playing 😔

• ThatGuyFromThatPlace
    ThatGuyFromThatPlace Member Posts: 66

There's a difference between SWF who play to have fun with their friends, and SWF who act like this

https://youtu.be/Vd_3JmDoKNc?t=42

• Condorloco_26
    Condorloco_26 Member Posts: 1,714

And all of a sudden, Bond, Empathy, Aftercare and Kindred, were built-in perks of survivors. Only 3 out of 16 perk slots could be devoted to Alert, Dark Sense and Object of Obsession and their effects could be multiplied x4. Survs could now designate 1st team and backup runners, unhookers, healers, gen jockeys.

Knockout, Franklin's Demise, Insidious and Hex: Third Seal had now zero effect; besides, Killers' element of surprise existed no longer.

But yeah, I like challenging myself.

That's why I team up with my 3 friends to just have some fun.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

Me and my friends failed at sabo squadding and tryharding! 😂 We are just having fun. (I think this post is sarcastic for the people who think it’s serious.)

• Dolphin9192
    Dolphin9192 Member Posts: 130

There is a difference between SWF and voice comm users. One is part of the game and the other is a cheat.

• Victory

Its sad how a lot of people have missed the obvious scarcasm in my post.

• deadbychogoyaku
    deadbychogoyaku Member Posts: 4

I'm a survivor main, but think that SWF should be removed from the play selection. VC party never stops using voice comm, and it will cause more nerfs on solo players. The developers should be confident about their product that never lose the majority of players even if they remove it. If the number of players decreases, it is only temporary. Only people who too much rely on the best in the team, leave.

• Bithard
    Bithard Member Posts: 406

@Victory survivors ruined this game by talking to eachother. You cannot joke about this as its important that killers are the power role without learning to play.

• Cymer
    Cymer Member Posts: 946

@Peanits threats like these are the reason I advocate so heavily for a more balanced and transparent use of voice and swf.

Otherwise new players periodically come to the conclusion that voice is an exploit used to ruin the enjoyment of other if abused.

• RockRage8962
    RockRage8962 Member Posts: 46

Lol, how true.

I have friends who I play with on occasion, and while we do use Discord to chat with each other, we are far from the best in terms of teamwork, and mostly do it just to have fun. But the one reason I like playing with them every so often is because I know they won't DC on me like so many randoms have in the past. Playing with people I know I can trust is far better than a random who DC's because they didn't have 'fun'.

• Victory

But you want people to work together to overcome the powerful killer? When they do, when you get outplayed, swf is immeaditly blamed on, its so absurd how many times when I am solo, and we 4 out the killer and he says nice swf and leaves. Stop blaming your inability to adapt or get better on swf.

• Victory

SWF saved dbd, not ruined it, removal of swf wouldn't fix anything. Survivors would just dodge to find there friends, horrible ideology and mindset.

• Ember_Hunter
    Ember_Hunter Member Posts: 1,693

SWF is more of a hinder to me XD

My friends and I are the type to die very quickly, sacrificing ourselves to save each other. Campers and smart killers (Or ones with BaRbEcUe AnD cHiLi) usually kills us faster then the Flat-Earthers being able to prove the Earth is flat.

• legion_main
    legion_main Member Posts: 483

If SWF was removed about half of the community would stop playing the game TBH

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

Yep.

• Caz2018
    Caz2018 Member Posts: 193

My friends and I use PS4 party chat and mostly are just out for fun but do try to give each match our best shot. Being able to communicate doesn't always help us though, as someone always starts getting bossy, don't communicate effectively (like not telling me someone is already going there to rescue them), chat about other stuff or swear about the killer so loudly you can't hear what's going on.

SWF is fun but just because we can talk, doesn't mean we always win. The killer has frequently got his kills because they've played better than we did.

Sometimes communicating is a help, sometimes it's a curse.

• Liruliniel
    Liruliniel Member Posts: 3,047

Sir not enough sweat yet. XD

Funny post tho