Game Data Blogpost | What would you like to see?

Options

Comments

• Judith
    Judith Member Posts: 819
    edited April 2019
    Options

Average kills of all the killers individually per game.

• Arroz
    Arroz Member Posts: 1,433
    Options

Who is the less used survivor?

• gantes
    gantes Member Posts: 1,611
    Options

Kill/escape rates per map would be interesting, especially on the most controversial ones (Coldwind, Haddonfield, Disturbed Ward)

• go1gotha
    go1gotha Member Posts: 108
    Options

Percentage of survival of solo players against nurses with addons of the third blink (1-12 rank.)

• BACKSTABBER
    BACKSTABBER Member Posts: 1,809
    Options

Average % of DCs per player in matches during this month of April

• Glarfugus
    Glarfugus Member Posts: 1
    Options

Average number of generators completed before the first person is hooked, by rank.

• Trope
    Trope Member Posts: 3
    Options

Survival rates for survivors at high ranks - with self care vs without self care vs adrenaline

• ItsYourBoyGuzma
    ItsYourBoyGuzma Member Posts: 797
    Options

Please be honest and don't change any stats for this.

What is the most purchase chapter and the least purchased chapter.

I just want to see if legion is least purchased

• ranbuta
    ranbuta Member Posts: 81
    Options

Killrate with no obsession,and with obsession.

• adalesmo
    adalesmo Member Posts: 164
    Options

Escape rates at all ranks. The game is so unbalanced right now it's probably 3-4 average at all even though the aim should be 2 on average at all ranks.

• FlyArrow
    FlyArrow Member Posts: 45
    Options

The statistics for when a totem goes down after activation and difference in timing.

• Canislupus0
    Canislupus0 Member Posts: 7
    Options

Escape rates for The Game and Swamp maps?

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059
    Options

Who is the most used Survivor?

• cats4bats
    cats4bats Member Posts: 11
    edited April 2019
    Options

Escape rate of DS users vs non DS users in the current patch. If possible, compare this to old DS. Are you satisfied with the DS change? Thanks.

• ThatGuyFromThatPlace
    ThatGuyFromThatPlace Member Posts: 66
    Options

Escape rates with and without ruin

• Science_Guy
    Science_Guy Member Posts: 1,949
    Options

Everything!

Most Used Survivor, Most Used Perks, Escape Rate By Killer and By Map.

The good, hard data; the fact that it's been so long since we had that info really skews the community's perception of the game balance. We need to know what you guys know.

• Deadeye
    Deadeye Member Posts: 3,627
    Options

Also would like to know that. And in addition, how many survivors per game use at least X of the top perks. Might be too complicated without being specific, so just 3 examples which I would like to know most: (maybe you notice more interesting facts like these)

There are on average 2,8 survivors per game using the TOP perk

There are on average 3,2 survivors using 2 or more of the TOP 5 perks

There are on average 3,5 survivors using 3 or more of the TOP 10 perks

and maybe: The most common survivor/killer build is (...) (with percentage, and per killer of course)

• Lupolucio31
    Lupolucio31 Member Posts: 4
    edited April 2019
    Options

Number of head on used by players(so, number of stun with a locker) and number of grabs/catch of survivors in lockers.

• A_Loaf_of_Bread
    A_Loaf_of_Bread Member Posts: 1
    Options

How many players are in Rank 1, 5, 10, and 15?

• Johnny_XMan
    Johnny_XMan Member Posts: 6,422
    Options

Ratio of matches that are won when using self heal vs when not using it.

• EqMonkVeeshan
    EqMonkVeeshan Member Posts: 416
    Options

I want to know the disconnect rates against all killers individually. IE Huntress,Nurse,Legion,Doctor

• Kbot
    Kbot Member Posts: 1
    Options

I'd like to see a win lose ratio for both sides respectively

• BLUENEA
    BLUENEA Member Posts: 5
    Options

What is the most common perks used by survivors and killers in each rank?

• Hatuu
    Hatuu Member Posts: 29
    Options

How many Rank 1 Killer and Survivors are out there in the dark mist?

• Rocky
    Rocky Member Posts: 42
    Options

Top 3 survivors who most often hides in the lockers . I know that the first place will definitely take Dwight 😂, so I wonder who will take the remaining places)

• monsterISfun
    monsterISfun Member Posts: 5
    Options

Nurse sacrifice rate on lerys memorial institute compared to the avrage for nurse

• Dip
    Dip Member Posts: 27
    Options

Dc rate against specific killers

• PureHostility
    PureHostility Member Posts: 708
    Options

Average BP gain per match on Rank 1-5 for each side (survivor and killer). BP boosts such as offerings and offerings excluded, thus only default points.

• Welshieone
    Welshieone Member Posts: 2
    Options

It'd be a little tricky and would require some REAL data diving, but I think it'd be very telling of the status of the game.

Start with average times of matches, with killers NOT using ruin vs those with ruin.

Followed by the information gained what the win/loss ratio for killers of said matches.

The idea of this would be to settle the constant "Gens are done too quick" "Ruin is a base required perk to compete" arguments we keep hearing/seeing

• Eross1b
    Eross1b Member Posts: 58
    Options

Kill rates for each killer with and without NOED.

• KaiZayin
    KaiZayin Member Posts: 1
    Options

I'd like to know how bringing in different items affects survival rates. So I suppose survival percentages while bringing in Medkits, Flashlights, Toolboxes. Perhaps sorting it by rank and maybe even addons if that doesn't go too far.

• BulleManitou30
    BulleManitou30 Member Posts: 1
    Options

How many survivors uninstalled the game because they are bored to not be heard by BHVR ? That is the real question you need to ask to yourself because if you continue on that way the number of survivors will quickly approach to 0

• anarchy753
    anarchy753 Member Posts: 4,212
    Options

@BillSimmons More likely to do with the post the McLean got involved in about Pig, as he believes the data a lot of us were discussing (About RBT chances) was faked. It's a really great move by them, everyone loves transparency and stats from games.

In regards to the data, I'd like to see the rate of usage and the success rate of killer add ons, maybe filtered to people who have played a certain amount of games of that killer if possible. Such as how many players use trapper bag add ons, and what are the success rates of them compared to other less popular add ons. Pig specifically interests me as many of hers don't seem very influential in matches.

• letuce
    letuce Member Posts: 89
    Options

average sacrifices on freddys who have at least 10 games with him.

• RatedMForMemes
    RatedMForMemes Member Posts: 2
    Options

Average BP per side/individual killer 🤑

• milka_wannabe
    milka_wannabe Member Posts: 1
    Options

What's the survival rate of survivors who use mettle of man

• Ralph
    Ralph Member Posts: 9
    edited April 2019
    Options

The percentage of games where the killer gets 0,1,2,3, and 4 kills for each killer. (Bar graph with lines separating each number of kills within the bar). Percentage of games where the killer got at least 2 kills with and without ruin for each killer. Percentage of games where ruin was destroyed in the first minute of the game starting. (if it can't be tracked when there are multiple hex perks then maybe when ruin is the only hex perk? would still be interesting)

EDIT: If you know who has thrown the most hatchets then that too.

• Lamia
    Lamia Member Posts: 25
    Options

Usage rate of the bottom 10 survivor/killer perks. There are a TON of irrelevant perks in this game.

• Kirrik
    Kirrik Member Posts: 4
    Options

Killers winrate with and without Ruin.

• LordMustang
    LordMustang Member Posts: 3
    edited April 2019
    Options

Average amount of survivors put into the dying state with NOED active and how many the killers with NOED have put into the dying state on average before NOED activated.

• fraxinus
    fraxinus Member Posts: 2
    Options

I desperately need to see RBT stats. Percentage of players who get it off on the first box, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, or get game over. I'm a Pig main and it feels like every time I use the RBT it's gone before the timer even starts, and when I play against the Pig I near always get it off in the first two boxes.

• Source
    Source Member Posts: 3
    Options

DC rate against each killer. Maybe on each map too.

• DeserterKalak
    DeserterKalak Member Posts: 11
    Options

Percentage of games over the last two months where no player DCs.

• MegsAreEvil
    MegsAreEvil Member Posts: 819
    Options

Usage of all perks (killer/survivor) and their effect on survival-/kill-rates sorted by ranks

• tgrab
    tgrab Member Posts: 70
    Options

survival rates across all maps across all consoles

• bevdog67
    bevdog67 Member Posts: 57
    Options

I don't have a specific statistic I want but I do have a question. There are a ton of games where people will not play as usual (doing a meme build, purposely dying to derank, etc.). Is there a process you guys use to discard these matches when considering balancing in the future?

• Fost
    Fost Member Posts: 6
    edited April 2019
    Options

The statistic of Exhaustion perks used, like exhaustion perk is used more? dead hard, sprint, lithe or balance landing?

• IPswich
    IPswich Member Posts: 1
    Options

Statistics of consumables (items, add-on, offerings) in player accounts.

E.g. average number of consumables in a player account, the most common and rare consumables (total quantity owned).

• Witas
    Witas Member Posts: 477
    Options

DC Rates. I wouldn't be surprised if it was ~1, at this point it's harder to get a game without a dc than with one ...

• Kotentopf
    Kotentopf Member Posts: 274
    edited April 2019
    Options

The amount of total matches where killer had Enduring XOR Spirit Fury against the amount of games where the killer had Enduring AND Spirit Fury agaisnt the amount of matches where the killer had enduring OR spirit fury.

Data since release of the Spirit Chapter. Exclude matches where the killer tries to get adept spirit (EDIT: or adept billy).

i hope you get the point.

This discussion has been closed.