Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

How did I end up the obsession?

I was running Empathy, Borrowed Time, Lithe and We're Going to Live Forever while the Killer had Discordance, Monitor & Abuse, Surveillance and Thana. In fact, one other survivor had DS so how was I the obsession?

Comments

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

I noticed that happened to me.

Did the killer happen to be Myers? Cause he has a add on that turns you into a obsession.

• iRun365
    iRun365 Member Posts: 7

Nope it was the Spirit and the add ons they were running only increase Ferel Frenzy (Juniper Bonsai and Muddy Sports Day Cap).

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

Then I have no idea. I can't really help you there, my apologies.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

DS doesn't increase your chance to be the obsession. I think they might have shadowbuffed it by faking an obsession.

• HectorBrando
    HectorBrando Member Posts: 3,167

Decissive Strike makes other people the Obsession.

• Kaskrane
    Kaskrane Member Posts: 35

you should have taken a screen shots of the perks so we could all thinked about it :/

• Arroz
    Arroz Member Posts: 1,433
    edited May 2019

They buffed it by faking the obsession, so the killer will not slug the guy that has ds

EDIT: It only increase your chances, you are not going to be the obsession every match