Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

I thought it was genius to just put the survey on this website.

Just wanted to say that it was such a great idea to only put the new survey on this website and not inform any one about it when you launch the game. Especially since you didn't offer anything for it, even a 10 dollar amazon card to get more people to take it.

You're not going to be prone to selection bias or anything. I mean, you can just take a look at the front page here and look at all the diverse opinions from all sides that you have on your front page. You're going to get a great idea of what people think is wrong with the game. Looking forward to the eventual removal of the exit gates and 25 minutes gens.

Comments

• ascended
    ascended Member Posts: 3

I meant to say "even be put in a lottery to get a 10 dollar gift card", so you are dangling a prize for taking it. It would be ridiculous to give everyone a 10 dollar card just for taking it.

• Saint_Ukraine
    Saint_Ukraine Member Posts: 942

You're upset because they posted they survey link.. on their website..?

• Judith
    Judith Member Posts: 819

I took a survey now I want my 10 dollars or I am going to basement camp everyone.

• BBQnDemogorgon
    BBQnDemogorgon Member Posts: 3,615

@Saint_Ukraine Seems like they're mad it wasn't an in-game survey/linked in game.

• Saint_Ukraine

@Bbbrian2013 That's a bit of a ridiculous thing to be upset about. And the suggestion about giving people gift cards for filling out the survey? Unbelievable.

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

Putting a prize is way worse.

People who don't even care will give false results since they will not even read it.

I don't know if they launched it on any other website but it is a cool idea to release it on places like reddit discord and steamforums as well.

• ascended
    ascended Member Posts: 3

Just put it as many places as possible. You assume that people would give honest results anyway, without a prize. By offering to be put in a pull for prizes, you are giving people an incentive to finish the survey and to partake in it. This is commonly done in research now.

It would just be great if they did put it on reddit, steam, and gave people a link when they booted up the game. This forum is extremely biased. If they want to get echo chamber results, this is the perfect place.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

3 posts.

Figures.

• Saint_Ukraine

@ascended Only people who actually give a sh*t will fill out the survey. No one is going to waste their time filling out the survey randomly just for the memes. That's stupid.

• Saint_Ukraine

@Boss Yeah, it's a classic situation. It feels like it occurs more and more each day.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

So you think it's stupid to post an official survey on an official forum?