What is your favourite map? And which map do you dislike the most?

Chi
Chi Member Posts: 780
edited July 2018 in General Discussions

I like the game as Huntress and Nurse. Otherwise I love Red Forest in general as killer. My least favourite is any map with corn. I am seriously cornblind.

As survivor I like Haddonfield (Balanced Landing ftw) and Lery's (Lithe!). My least favourite map is the Game.
Edit: RED FOREST IS ANOTHER FAVOURITE.

How about yours?

Post edited by Chi on

Comments

• Shadow_Master
    Shadow_Master Member Posts: 17

I like the Coldwind Farm maps except Rotten Fields and i like the Red Forest too.I hate the Swamp maps.

• VESSEL
    VESSEL Member Posts: 1,068

I like them all. However, Autohaven gives me the shakes as both Survivor and Killer due to the amount of pallets...shakes

• Joekillu
    Joekillu Member Posts: 164
    Red forest by far is my fav. For both killer an surviver. I HATE the swamp for both.
  • Techn0
    Techn0 Member Posts: 405

I like all of the autohaven maps as well as red forest. I'm tempted to DC the second I get Haddonfield or Disturbed ward.

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    As survivor i like them all with haddonfield my favorite. As killer i hate the swamps.
  • ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181

For both survivor and killer, my favorite map is Red Forest and my least favorite is Lery's.

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095

I have no favorites. I really like Red Forest design tho.
    My most hated map is haddonfield, along with Swamp on a few killers.

• megaweenieman
    megaweenieman Member Posts: 323
    edited July 2018
    I love the game as nurse or Myers and swamp as survivor 
  • Mringasa
    Mringasa Member Posts: 980

Love the Swamp (all maps) and Lery's from both sides. I don't really hate any map, but I dislike Autohaven on both sides. Too much clustered in the middle, and not enough LoS breakers at the edges. RNG hates me on those maps.

• YaNestea
    YaNestea Member Posts: 86

My favourite map is probably the MacMillan's Estate Maps (I know, survivor main here), but I HATE, Red Forest and the Swamp maps.

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    I like almost every map as survivor (except Pale Rose)

Same for killer except I hate both Swamp maps and Badham
  • Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
    I like all the other maps except Gideon Meat Plant. It's the worst map ever, imo!
  • Mr_Jay_Stark
    Mr_Jay_Stark Member Posts: 539
    Most favorite maps as survivor sheltered woods (aka safety woods) and bloodlodge why? Pallet town! On the other hand as killer I dislike those maps oh and anything with corn (corn blindness is real!) Maps I dislike as survivor lerys. Maps I like as killer um hmm I mean as long as it doesn’t have corn or isn’t any of the 2 pallet towns I’m good with it
  • Zanfer
    Zanfer Member Posts: 647

I don't mind every map cause all of them seem pretty decent to play on expect ######### shelter woods. That map always drops my frames and I have heard from multiple friends of mine that it happens to them too. I love being in the fog devs, but maybe tone down the fog a little bit?

• StalwartXX
    StalwartXX Member Posts: 80

I quite like Auto wreckers. Cannot stand Rotten Field. The corn, so much corn.

• Tiyr
    Tiyr Member Posts: 52

Red Forest is a beautiful map love playing on it , Wish they would deleteThe Game tho

• Tiyr
    Tiyr Member Posts: 52

@SenzuDuck the actual game is indeed fantastic , the map tho is terrrrrible

• Stormdogfire
    Stormdogfire Member Posts: 137

i like any map except the hospital map

• ASpazNamedSteve
    ASpazNamedSteve Member Posts: 1,784

My favourite map is Coal Tower.

Least favourite is Grim Pantry (even though both Swamps suck hard). Hate this map's design with a burning passion.

• Chi
    Chi Member Posts: 780

@SenzuDuck said:
    Red Forest is best map - You know this, Chi.

Completely forgot :o I just thought in perks xD

• thekiller490490
    thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,164
    Coldwind farm with the hillbilly. I main him and it's his map. Big open spaces to chainsaw across the map. With what I main you can guess I hate both indoor maps. (The Game and the institute thing I don't know the complete name of.) 
  • UZ1_L0V3R_83
    UZ1_L0V3R_83 Member Posts: 2
    I really like the Coldwind farm maps, no better rush than dodging the killer in the cornfields.
  • thekiller490490
    thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,164
    I really like the Coldwind farm maps, no better rush than dodging the killer in the cornfields.
    Also really fun when I get you!!!
  • mdoa212
    mdoa212 Member Posts: 29
    I love the game map in all its confusingness :)
  • Nick
    Nick Member Posts: 1,237

As survivor:
    Fav: Pallet Woods + Loop Pantry
    Dont like: Gas Heaven, Rancib Abattoir (coldwind map), Suffocation Pit is terrible (with the God window is almost OK)

As killer:
    Fav: Autohaven maps, Thompson House, Badham Preschool
    Dont like: Groaning Storehouse, Swamp maps, ASYLUM!, Ironworks of Misery

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

As Killer I like Lery's Treatment Theater and Mothers Dwelling.
    As Survivor I like anything but sheltered woods.
    The only map I hate is the Huge corn map with the shack in the middle. Its not fun to find survivors and too easy to avoid ever being found as survivor.

• OXY
    OXY Member Posts: 68
    edited July 2018

My favourite map used to be Léry's Memorial Institute (Hospital Map), but I seem to have a Love/Hate relationship with that one now.

Right now, Haddonfield is my favourite map.
    The Game is my least favourite map, mainly because my game crashes 8 times out of 10 whenever I play on it.

They need more indoor maps imo, it gets a bit boring having the majority of the maps take place in forests.

• OneAngryRooster
    OneAngryRooster Member Posts: 13

I HATE the meat packing plant so much.

Constantly get lost in there. I'll be carrying a survivor to a hook that appears to be just on the other side of this wall. Nope. Gotta go ALL the way around because the doors are closed. Survivor wiggles free. Teabag.

### that map. Awful.
  • TheTimeMachine
    TheTimeMachine Member Posts: 229
    Lery’s is definitely my favorite map. All the rooms and line-of-sight blockers are fun for both Killer and survivor.
  • mistressdiana
    mistressdiana Member Posts: 56
    edited July 2018
    As killer, most favorite is Lery's and least favorite is Red Forest

As survivor, most favorite is the boat swamp map (can't remember the name, but I can make the boat go toot so I love it xD) and least favorite is Shelter Woods
  • BantuKianHolder
    BantuKianHolder Member Posts: 30

Favourite:
    Badhams Preschool

Least favourite:
    Haddonfield
    Lerys
    Red Forest
    Backwater Swamp

• Nick
    Nick Member Posts: 1,237

Unless you main Nurse I don't get how anyone could like the Thompson House what with the 6+ safe pallets on either side of the house.

With Billy.
    I play Billy, Doc, Pig