What perks are you using?

Livux
Livux Member Posts: 27

What perks are you using (survivor)?

... and what is your best strategy to avoid the entity? Tell us.

Comments

• VesselOfSatan
    VesselOfSatan Member Posts: 9

Up The Ante, Slippery Meat, Sprint Burst, Self Care. I don't need any teammates when I have LUCK.

• hegewaldd
    hegewaldd Member Posts: 30

purple flashlight, sprint burst, self care, decisive strike, borrowed time. I tbag after i drop a pallet and i rush hooks. I also only play swf kappa

• ToxicTapp
    ToxicTapp Member Posts: 63

Tenacity, Stake Out, Decisive, Kindred. Hold m1 and press space.

• BoxingRouge
    BoxingRouge Member Posts: 606

Self Care, Borrowed Time, Dead Hard, We'll Make It. :p:p

• PizzaMafia
    PizzaMafia Member Posts: 19

Premonition, Self Care, Sprintburst/Lithe, Leader/Vigil
    Play the genjocky/coward game. The killer can never find you If you're never near them ;), my friends love me in swf because it means the gens will ALWAYS get done. kyf is hell because the killer ignores everyone else to tunnel me because thats the easiest way to secure a win ;w;

• DomTheSkunk
    DomTheSkunk Member Posts: 24

When I wanna go full tryhard survival I use;
    Self Care, Balanced Landing, Iron Will, Adrenaline.

When I play Ace;
    Self Care, Plunderer Instinct, Ace in the hole, Pharmacy.
    Already got over 50 green med kits on him lol

And if I play with a friend who just recently got the game or I know is still new/bad I like to run
    Self Care, Empathy, We Will Make it, Wake Up,
    and just make it my job to make sure they will survive.

• MiiRiiCo
    MiiRiiCo Member Posts: 8
    I play safety and repair fast and good ^^
    Technician, Stake Out, Spine Chill, Streetwise :+1:
  • Rare
    Rare Member Posts: 37

I play safe/stealthy so I use:

· Iron Will.
    · Urban Evasion.
    · Quick and Quiet.
    · Adrenaline.

• Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051
    • Premonition
    • Technician
    • Stake Out
    • Urban Evasion

Not my usual build, but I like it so far.

• theagitatedapricot
    theagitatedapricot Member Posts: 78
    Self Care, Borrowed Time, We'll Make It and Lithe currently. I change things up constantly tho.
  • robin
    robin Member Posts: 149

WGLF
    Dead Hard
    Borrowed Time
    Self Care

Going to start using Feng Min to get Lithe teachable so might replace dead hard, we'll see
    also sometimes I'll use Empathy, Leader, or Unbreakable to replace one of them

• Overlord_Will
    Overlord_Will Member Posts: 20
    David King
    Self Care
    Sprint Burst
    Borrowed Time
    Decisive Strike 

its all around been good to me and helps me at all points in the trial.
  • Valkari
    Valkari Member Posts: 33

Lithe
    Self Care
    Iron Will
    Fourth slot is my free slot, which is usually Urban Evasion or Adrenaline.

• skrillidex
    skrillidex Member Posts: 1

Bond, lithe, adrenaline, and plunderers. Used to do self care/quick and quiet in place of bond/plunderers, but it was the same build over and over I got bored.

• USADave85
    USADave85 Member Posts: 8

Premonition
    Self-Care
    WGLF
    Lythe/Plunderer

• RagingCalm
    RagingCalm Member Posts: 408

I change my build all the time, but as I type this my currently equipped perks are We'll Make It, Iron Will, Quick and Quiet, and Empathy.
    My strategy is usually to do whatever I am closest to. If I am close to a hooked/injured survivor, I go for that. If I am closer to a totem, gen, chest, etc. I will do that. The idea is that I am never just standing around wondering what I should do.
    I try to avoid chases, but when I do get in one I attempt to not get hit for at least 30 seconds(evader emblem) and then try to lose the Killer.
    A great tip is to pay attention to pallet and T-window locations. That way, if the Killer sneaks up on you then you have a planned route to loop/escape the Killer with.

• Grandma
    Grandma Member Posts: 36

I have two builds, my tryhard and my for fun build.

Tryhard: Borrowed Time, Sprint Burst, Self Care, Adrenaline/We'll make it (switches around)
    (I usually do this when my friends are on a losing streak and they want me to help carry)

For fun: Plunderer's Instinct, Bond, Open handed (to see chests and people sooner), and Balanced landing, my new fav exhaustion perk. The killers never expect balanced landing, the loot is awesome and I love hording it, and bond + open handed is surprisingly amazing. Especially if I can get another person in on it and they run bond + OH as well, and boy you can see pretty much every survivor on the map 80% of the time.

• Trundler
    Trundler Member Posts: 20

I have a bit of a sneak/altruism build that is countered by killers camping my fellow survivors.

On Claudette I'm running:
    Empathy
    Botany Knowledge
    Self Care
    Urban Evasion

So... pretty much how a Claudette is supposed to run. Fast heals and sneaky crouching usually leads me to wins without getting hooked.

• BPSai
    BPSai Member Posts: 7
    Urban Evasion, Sprint Burst, Iron Will and Balanced Landing
  • Slapped_A_T_Rex
    Slapped_A_T_Rex Member Posts: 14

On Ace I run Self care, Borrowed Time, Urban Evasion and Empathy.

• JakeMain
    JakeMain Member Posts: 5

I really like meta perks (Sprint Burst, Self Care, Adrenaline, Decisive Strike).
    But my favourite build will always be Iron Will, Lightweight, Urban Evasion (Or Self Care) and Sprint Burst <3

• Leon
    Leon Member Posts: 56

Sprint burst, self care, botany knowledge, and we'll make it. good to take care of myself and the team incase of saving them, and they need to get healed fast, or even using the heal speed of we'll make it after saving someone to revive another down'd person depending on situation, it can make a game changing move.

• BigAsh123
    BigAsh123 Member Posts: 22

I use Borrowed Time, Sprint Burst, Self Care and Empathy. BT guarantees Benevolent points so it's a staple for all my survivors now. I have DS, have used it before but I didn't really need it. More of a killer main so I understand the frustrations of it. Sometimes use Urban, if I want to be immersed.

• FwozenColada
    FwozenColada Member Posts: 7
    • Wake Up!
    • Small Game
    • Urban Evasion
    • Self Care

I really don't know why so many Players hate Wake Up! >:I It's a good perk… often saved me and my mates

• GunManSpy
    GunManSpy Member Posts: 50

To be honest I just use whatever is available to me but...

• Self Care
    • Sprint Burst
    • Vigil
    • Kindred
      That's what I normally use most of the time.
  • Azgard12
    Azgard12 Member Posts: 335

I've gotten strangely too comfortable with my perk set and have it on half of my characters. I feel naked if I'm not using these:

-Self Care
    -Unbreakable
    -Empathy
    -Premonition

Which would you cut first and for what other perk?

• Leon
    Leon Member Posts: 56

@Azgard12 said:
    I've gotten strangely too comfortable with my perk set and have it on half of my characters. I feel naked if I'm not using these:

-Self Care
    -Unbreakable
    -Empathy
    -Premonition

Which would you cut first and for what other perk?

I would cut premonition, you need to have awareness to save yourself a perk slot better, and it will get better with practice and learning from mistakes. I would replace it with an exhaust perk, lithe ( if u were in chases more often, vaulting from window will boost you for 3 secs of 150% speed.) or sprint burst, this one triggers once you click shift and same effect as lithe, another one is balanced landing, same concept except you when you fall it will boost your speed of movement to 150% as well, and you land faster regaining your balance fast.

• Seiko300
    Seiko300 Member Posts: 1,862

Personally, I use the teachables of whatever character I'm playing at the time, the different roles they are supposed to play provide me with a slightly different experience each time. Although there are a few perks that are my go-to's regardless of who I'm playing. Premonition, Iron Will, Urban Evasion, Bond, etc.

• Abyssionknight
    Abyssionknight Member Posts: 69
    edited May 2018

Sprint Burst, Self Care, Bond, Urban Evasion.

Really only have Urban Evasion there to support Sprint Burst (don't have to waste Sprint Burst if you just avoid killer) but really thinking about replacing Sprint Burst for Lithe, and then I can free up Urban Evasion's slot for something else like Vigil or Leader or We're Going To Live Forever. Also thought about toying with Wake Up, but I've never used the perk so I'd have to test it out.

Oh, and I use Bond over Empathy because I find it more useful. Trying for a save? I know exactly where allies are. Doing gens? Easier to find a partner. Being chased? I can see allies in advance and avoid their area. Hear a heart beat approaching? I can see through objects the person being chased and whether or not they're heading straight for me. Used to use Empathy for the range instead, but once I went Bond I just can't go back.

• ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    I use self care, lithe, urban immersion, and either borrowed or iron will.
  • Yuki
    Yuki Member Posts: 59

I have two builds that I use:

1.Dead Hard
    Self Care
    Urban Evasion
    Bond

2.Self Care
    Decisive Strike
    Dead Hard
    Iron Will

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,903

My perks;

• Urban Evasion
    • Bond
    • Leader
    • Self Care
  • kpsyking
    kpsyking Member Posts: 1

two perk builds:

1. Bond/self care/sprint burst/prove thyself with ace
    2. self care/dead hard/iron will/borrowed time

you may replace self care with adrenaline if you are skilled

• Chi
    Chi Member Posts: 780

Adrenaline, Dead Hard, Borrowed Time and whatever I feel like in the 4th slot.

My best way to avoid the entity? Out think the killer, be careful with pallets and hope my skills carry me through the match.

• Lillikai
    Lillikai Member Posts: 19

Bond, Adrenaline, Borrowed Time, Balanced Landing. Carry med kit.

• drunky26
    drunky26 Member Posts: 686

Bond, iron will, dead hard, adrenaline.

• Weederick
    Weederick Member Posts: 1,080

Selfcare, Botany Knowledge, Iron Will and Balanced Landing

• Jesp
    Jesp Member Posts: 192

At the moment I run Ace in the Hole + Plunderer's to harvest those juicy items.

Was running bond + iron will in the remaining slots as well but with 2x BP I tend to swap out one or the other for WGLF.