Killer Disconnects are just as bad as survivor ones change my mind

Kurisataru
Kurisataru Member Posts: 460
edited May 2019 in General Discussions

This game is getting irritating, please bhvr when dedicated servers come, have people with a DC problem just matched together and ruin each other's games. Doesn't matter if I play killer or survivor these freaking rage quitters are everywhere and its only getting WORSE. Offerings need to be saved for all other players not in a swf if so much as 1 person DCs. OH COME ON WHAT THE HECK I LOVE THIS GAME CAN WE ALL JUST FREAKING TAKING L'S IN PEACE.

This whole culture of "toxic players/non toxic players" crap needs to stop because it's either you're for "toxicity" or you're not and if you're not then you DC and in extreme yet annoyingly common cases; get paranoid that every effing thing in this game that puts you at a disadvantage is being toxic and if you are for toxicity then you encourage DCing when it's convenient for you and discourage it when it's not. Like seriously, the whole culture of this game needs to change some way or another. I say the people who can't handle a game not going their way all the time can just be with each other DCing in their crappy matchmaking and see how they like playing like that and the mature people who can take their wins or loses however they come can be together and get monthly or weekly bonuses to their daily rituals for not DCing a certain number of times within the month or week. Maybe that oughta set some people straight

EDIT: As Frequent* sorry for the confusion

Post edited by Kurisataru on

Comments

• Theluckyboi
    Theluckyboi Member Posts: 1,113

Dont talk so positive about survivors

They dont like that here

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552
    edited May 2019

I have to disagree.

When a killer DCs, you earn your bloodpoints, you get your escape points, and you get to keep your items. Yes, you can't get bloodpoints that you could get potentially earn but in that time frame, you can play another game easily.

When a survivor DCs, the remaining 3 survivors are pressured really bad, the 3v1 games tend to last really long because of survivors preferring to play more stealthy, overall, it is a horrible experience.

Killers DCing does suck but it is nowhere near survivors DCing.

• Skycerer
    Skycerer Member Posts: 183

The killer don't dc if you don't hard genrushing or toxic teabaging.

Trust me. the killers are people too, and they have feelings, they don't need play against a toxic kids or swf that abusing of broken mechanics, (like the genrush, but the devs don't fix this problem yet)

• Theluckyboi
    Theluckyboi Member Posts: 1,113

Aw come on, i have seen killers DC just when entering the map because they dont like it, oh, and dont forget the one that couldnt handle being mindgamed a single time

• pemberley
    pemberley Member Posts: 1,510

Dcs in general ruin the experience.

That being said, while yes dcs are bad and cowardly from everyone, survivor dcs are worse because it hurts solos and killers most.

• ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582

A killer DC ends the game on the spot while a survivor DC draws out a ruined game far longer. Both are bad but survivor is more annoying for both sides