We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

How was your blood hunt?

Kim
Kim Member Posts: 76

Seeing as it’s almost over how did everyone’s blood hunt turn out?

Comments

• snowflake102
    snowflake102 Member Posts: 2,188

Mine went good:)

• Free_Hugs
    Free_Hugs Member Posts: 304

I forgot to play.

Eh.

• HURRI_KAIN
    HURRI_KAIN Member Posts: 358

Over too soon. :(

• Battletare
    Battletare Member Posts: 5

Not much different then normal.

• SmokePotion
    SmokePotion Member Posts: 1,089

got halfway through Jane's bloodweb so i can unlock her perks for jeff. So not horrible.

Still wish the bloodweb would be reworked.

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428

Overall, it sped up the process considerably. That said, I am a bit disappointed by the lack of farmers I faced. I only got one out of the several matches I had. I would have liked to farm a lot more.

I got all teachables from Huntress (just cuz) and levelled up my Kate from P1-20 to P2-50 (going for P3 soon). And, this increased BP gain also allowed me to try out OoO which I got from the Shrine this week.

• Theluckyboi
    Theluckyboi Member Posts: 1,113

I finally P3d my legion despite the DCs and gate teabaggers

• Mat_Sella
    Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,555

got my Plague P3'd but still wish that they held the bloodhunt for the midchapter patch

• Kaalaxi
    Kaalaxi Member Posts: 177

Decided to get my Trapper to a playable level and perk variety, no good perks though, guess ill just P3 and test my luck next time around.

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293
    edited May 2019

Got everyone P3 except for Legion. Didn't help that the loading screen crashed half the ######### time.

• ApeOfMazor
    ApeOfMazor Member Posts: 471

Pretty much sucked. Any survivor offering that was good ended up with killer just tunneling or camoing or being a typical dbag.

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

It sucked, most matches were full of sweat. I at least got my Spirit to p3 and Plague to p2

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,944

It was pretty good. Had some dud matches with stupid team mates, or camping, tunneling, ebony mori bringing killers. But overall good.

Reached the million mark three times. Got lots of new items and offerings on my Dwighty boy. Same for my bogeyman Myers. Also stocked up on Clown as I've been enjoying playing him lately.

• xllxENIGMAxllx
    xllxENIGMAxllx Member Posts: 923

yes i tryharded as hell as killer those survivors is cancer i've played billy at least 80% of the time.

• BBQnDemogorgon
    BBQnDemogorgon Member Posts: 3,615

Pretty good!

I mostly focused on farming Legion add-ons in preparation for the big changes.

• Jakojo
    Jakojo Member Posts: 214

Not too bad, had a few 250k games with everyone running BPS. They should really do this more often (once or twice a month?) to relieve some of the grind.

• Jesya
    Jesya Member Posts: 1,101
    edited May 2019

Couldn't play all bloodhunt except for today. Considering there too many dc's mid game and 2-3 man games at the start it's kind of crappy.

• Keene_Kills
    Keene_Kills Member Posts: 649

It was everything I expected it to be, I'll put it that way.

• FeelsVeryBadMan
    FeelsVeryBadMan Member Posts: 197

Well, got what I wanted. Leveled Jane all the way to P3 lvl 50 with a lot of good perks on Tier 3, but it wasn't enjoyable at all thanks to some sweaty players.

• CallMeSpidey
    CallMeSpidey Member Posts: 625

I got what I wanted from it, Shadowborn on my Nurse.

NOW I feel powerful.

• Chewy102
    Chewy102 Member Posts: 613

I choose not to play in blood hunts. Farming is horribly boring in my POV and if I play normally during a blood hunt people tend to just complain that Im "tryhard" or "no fun" for not farming with them. More so when they burn any form of points offering.

Id rather play the game instead of just standing there doing almost nothing. But as a lot of people don't want to play the game in favor of farming, I just play something else.

• Sythalin
    Sythalin Member Posts: 280

BPS -> Killer DCs

Escape Cake -> Involuntary DC

Survivor Pudding -> Survivors [involuntary] DC

In short, running this event while a large portion of the playerbase is still suffering involuntary DCs was a dumb idea.

• karma666
    karma666 Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2019

Playing as survivor:

camping, Tunneling, camping, dc, lost offerings, infinite loading, playing with 3 survivors, lost offerings, teammate troll or dc, more camping;

Why is this event so frustrating?

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919
    edited May 2019

Played killer → Long lobby waiting times, people DCing all the time, lost a lot of offerings thanks to infinite loading screens and 2-3 man games.

Played survivor → Got hardcamped a lot, got tunneled a lot, got farmed by teammates a lot.

I'd say it has been a normal BH experience for me.

• SlinkyJinky
    SlinkyJinky Member Posts: 371
    edited May 2019

Between a never ending pile of house work I kept having to go off to check on / feed / change / settle / burp my son so I only managed to sneak in a match or two. I got my Wraith from rank 1 to 41 and have all his trainable perks so I'm happy 😆

• razaluna
    razaluna Member Posts: 52

even a bloodpoint event isn't enough for me to want to play at the moment, i'll wait a update or two to see if something will inspire me to pick it back up.

• tt_ivi_99
    tt_ivi_99 Member Posts: 1,463

I just played like 3-4h. Im not playing the game as much as before tbh.

• chococri
    chococri Member Posts: 355

Pretty good, got 3 builds I wanted! Althought people barely used streamers T_T

• Kamikaze_Rose
    Kamikaze_Rose Member Posts: 247

Had to work all weekend and finally got some time to play yesterday...only for the power to go out for 12 hours, sooooo a roaringly good time, I'd say.

• Pizzaman
    Pizzaman Member Posts: 500
    edited May 2019

Probably had like 8 to 10 of these farm rounds, overall: pretty good so far.

Post edited by Pizzaman on
  • Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,020

Hell, people were tunneling and hill camping to prevent rank loss from camping, but I got Ash to P2

• BrendanLeeT
    BrendanLeeT Member Posts: 272

I quit trying to play the Bloodhunt after I had one game with 4 MoM and 4 insta healers with adrenaline and dead hard, my second game was just the same minus 2 insta healer, and my 3rd game ended in 4 minutes due to 2 BNPs and the rest using purple toolboxes with speed addons.

It was too frustrating to play so I decided to play other games instead of this event, I kind of stopped playing this game now and I'm waiting for the Mid Chapter before properly playing.

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104

I played mostly killer, usually as a Farm Legion because Legion is the best farm killer since:

Mending gives survivors Bloodpoints in Survival which is a pretty exclusive BP category. Not to mention that the action of Mending has 0 skillchecks which means that it's pretty hard to mess up, even if you're new. (Alike the Doctor's Snap Out Of It which some survivors somehow struggle with.) Furthermore, Legion gets pretty good Brutality and Hunter points already. So just by adding Distressing I can fill Deviousness faster and prepare myself for the coming Legion change as my TR is now 30.24 meters of the upcoming 32. Sure I might suffer a little in sacrifice, but I have BBQ and Chili plus my pudding to make up for that.

I got Michael to PI 50 and I'll try to burn all of his add-ons going for the achievement before I reset him.

• drekin7979
    drekin7979 Member Posts: 94

As I've mentioned, I was getting 105-130bp with Pig w/Amanda's Letter & pudding. Then the puddings and streamers started to dry up. I've also got pretty bored. Want the Endgame Collapse update now.

• Chicagopimp2019
    Chicagopimp2019 Member Posts: 458

Thanks to the event, i fell in love with the Hag again. Dumped a whole bunch of BPs into her and had a great time playing her. Didn't hurt when i was getting 140k in a single game either....

• Scal3r
    Scal3r Member Posts: 188

Double BPs is the best thing ever. I finished getting the rest of my teachables for my survivors and finally have my first maxed survivor

• drunky26
    drunky26 Member Posts: 686

Managed to get 1M bp in one day for the first time!

Pretty decent, I'm happy.

• scarslookgood
    scarslookgood Member Posts: 157

Decent! Played normally and mostly safety pipped, which was fine, and must've cleared a couple million BP. Had more trouble with random teammates than with Killers, tbh.

• JetTheWaffleCat
    JetTheWaffleCat Member Posts: 284

I got Jane from P1 to P3 level 30. Life's good

• frozen_in_shadow
    frozen_in_shadow Member Posts: 50

This was my first 2x event so I went in with low expectations. Had a lot of normal games...one killer dc....two killers playing super nice...and one killer who was kind of a horse's rear. All in all I had fun.

• Warlock_2020
    Warlock_2020 Member Posts: 1,867

Too many long que's as killer. Too many smurfed killers as survivor+brain dead survivors as a solo. Pretty much the norm, except now I can play killer again.

• xChrisx
    xChrisx Member Posts: 917

P3 and full perk a character

• brock
    brock Member Posts: 305

Went well for the most part. Got Plague to P3 and had a lot of fun. Had a few sweaty swf teams but that was the only downside.

• Plu
    Plu Member Posts: 1,456

Barely played myself because i was sucked into other games.

But the match i had were painful, lots of potato survivors.

• Larcz
    Larcz Member Posts: 531

Half of games when i play i got some sort bug wher every one dc at this same moment sovi stop play...

• friendlykillermain
    friendlykillermain Member Posts: 3,162
    edited May 2019

had some nice matches and made a new Ally :D

• bendermac
    bendermac Member Posts: 772

It went pretty good, except for a few instances of toxic survivors. But I got enough enough BP to level a lot of SV chars up to lvl 40 and was then able to max out Kate. Also few Killers got the remaining perks from the Plague. On to the next Killer to max out... let the grind begin ;)