Add a Well/hole or any suicide option

Options
Riif0
Riif0 Member Posts: 57
edited May 2019 in General Discussions

All my team got disconnected in the loading screen and i was playing alone against a killer he was litterally playing with me and wasting my time (30/45 minutes) by trying to complete his quest with traps. So would be fair to add a well or a hole or any other suicidal option that the survivors can suicide and not be forced to DC and loose all BP.

#tiredtobeforcedtodowhatkillerswant

Comments

• blue4zion
    blue4zion Member Posts: 2,773
    Options

Honestly we need something like this for both killer and survivor.

Killers are getting the option to open the exit gate, but you still have to wait till all the gens are done. They should be allowed to open it at anytime imo.

I like the well idea for the survivors, if they wanna give up they could jump down the well. The issue here is, this would screw over teammates and if they leave right at the start it'll be basically bringing back less than 4 survivor games after they're finally doing something about it.

• Riif0
    Options

To report will not change the fact i waste 30/40 minutes of my time and not even sure it will change something.

• Riif0
    edited May 2019
    Options

• Riif0
    Options

<3

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105
    Options

How often are u in that kind of situation?

• Kaalaxi
    Kaalaxi Member Posts: 177
    Options

Well next patch the hatch will spawn when you're the only survivor left and the killer will have to close it which will power the doors so you can try to open one or die in 2 mins. Next patch any DC happens before the game starts will send you back to lobby too. So everything will be fixed in a week or so.

• Mat_Sella
    Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,545
    Options

in a perfect world sure, but now killer's will perform the slug at the third man to confirm the fourth kill since they can now also close the hatch

• HawkAyeTheNoo
    HawkAyeTheNoo Member Posts: 731
    Options

I agree a well or something similar would be good but you shouldnt get points going down it, would be to easily abused.

• Saint_Ukraine
    Saint_Ukraine Member Posts: 942
    Options

@blue4zion

Killer: *Opens gate immediately at the start of the match*

Survivors: *depip and receive minimal bloodpoints*

Yeah, that was a great idea, now wasn't?

• legion_main
    legion_main Member Posts: 483
    Options

Not necessary because now that EGC is coming the game cant really be held hostage anymore

• ReikoMori
    ReikoMori Member Posts: 3,333
    Options

Just dc at that point. You're not going to get banned for unless you already have a huge habit of dcing.

• 53nation
    53nation Member Posts: 681
    Options

Silly advice reiko. Everyone knows the better route is just to hang out for 45 minutes.

• Riif0
    edited May 2019
    Options

Why should i DC and loose time and points in a game while someone isn't having a good behavior? Even you see there is a problem while saying "i don't promote dc'ing". And + you give him points..... yeeeeah sure.