We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Bloodpoints to much of a grind..?

So the bloodhunt is ending today but I was thinking that the bloodpoints you get from bloodhunt is what you should get normally cause without it its a grind. It took me 4 hours with the doctor running bbq,thrill of the hunt, and some other perk just to get enough bp to get david king to lvl 40...bruh.

Comments

• CallMeSpidey
    CallMeSpidey Member Posts: 625

And people want Legacy back........

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

@CallMeSpidey Legacy was a terrible skin anyways

• noneofyourbusiness
    noneofyourbusiness Member Posts: 532
    edited May 2019

I actually think the grinding in this game should be a little bit nerfed. If you play with farming perks like BBQ or WGLF or even without, you can always have good addons/offering that can change the game, and they should be rare.

• pemberley
    pemberley Member Posts: 1,510

I agree. With more characters added, and items and perks costing the same (and perks ultimately being the worst at being affected by rng) blood points should increase, streamers should be more common in rarity, and I even think it could be a good idea to give all characters tier 1 of a learned perk free of charge. You learn or buy Ruin, Ruin 1 shoes up in every killer inventory.

• noneofyourbusiness
    noneofyourbusiness Member Posts: 532

Are you serious, BPS shoub be at least VR if not UR. Same with Surivor Pudding and Escape Cake, this is ridicolous, even with crappy bloodpoints offering i just got easly 60-65k BP depending of offering rarity and with SP or BPS around 85k.

• BBQnDemogorgon
    BBQnDemogorgon Member Posts: 3,615
    edited May 2019

4 hours to 40 is fine...

That'd be like 30 hours for P3 50 without double bp...10 or so hours to reach 50 is bad?...

• HawkAyeTheNoo
    HawkAyeTheNoo Member Posts: 731

Its depressing after a double bp event going back to normal points.

• Kiskashi
    Kiskashi Member Posts: 1,043

Maybe just boosting the normal bp of some survivor score events would be nice (such as gen progress or removing the evader cap... the amount of matches I have run 3+ gens not by choice and got near nothing in respect to the effort, it's always bothered me how a killer can chase 1 surv constantly and not max chase but surv maxes in 5s esp if you've cleansed totems/got stuns) and like above maybe having more regular BP events, I know it wasn't exactly fun but I somehow pipped like crazy with the added incentive to survive and got 2 killers to lv 50 and a few survivors up 10 levels.

• Haku
    Haku Member Posts: 614

I just spent last 3 days to farm BPs on a killer just to get one survivor to prestige 3. Now I am at prestige 3 and so far 3 mil BP havent been enough to get even half of my perks back. Will probably have to farm for weeks to get them all back ...

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564

@HawkAyeTheNoo I couldn't agree more. I have to run WGLF for a few weeks after it ends to feel better.

After a game you like to level up and only getting maybe 3-4 things before your out of points is bs. You need to get a BP increase from being a higher rank, devotion or something.

• Auron471
    Auron471 Member Posts: 1,310

i wish they would at the very least raise the BP cap of each category....

• MonsterInMyMind
    MonsterInMyMind Member Posts: 2,744

They should start doing monthly blood hunts with how many characters are in the game its long overdue

• Orti
    Orti Member Posts: 198

@Dreamnomad Your calculation sound like less grind then it actually is. But quite accurate pointwhise

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,888

Yeah, I was using overly optimistic numbers of bloodpoint averages. Reality would be about half that on average even with BBQ. Factor in lobby wait times and it would easily take 1,000 hours to get all killers to all perks at rank 3.

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,275

The grind for perks is ridiculous and shouldn't be based on RNG. It doesn't enhance the game or keep people playing. If anything, it deters new people from investing time in the game. I get why add-ons are regulated, but people don't stop playing once they have their desired perk build. Why do perks have 3 tiers regardless of player experience level? Why not tie it to rank so new players deal with Spirit Fury I and Ruin I and experienced players don't waste time amd BP on useless perk tiers they won't use at their rank?