The Legion Rework: This feedback is retired

1235»

Comments

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

@Shad03 Me too

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

@Ihatelife I'm not expecting much of a change though, so I can't hold my breath. But here is hoping.

• CallMeSpidey
    CallMeSpidey Member Posts: 625

I hope the changes go through as planned. Smacking a person, breaking LoS, activating Feral Frenzy over and over until the survivor downs will not be missed.

• Shad03

@CallMeSpidey Legion needed a change yes. But some of the changes are unwarranted. I understand the Deep Wounds changes but still.

• KaoMinerva
    KaoMinerva Member Posts: 451

Well, let's just enjoy the current legion we have until he's killed.

• Shad03

@KaoMinerva Oh, I'll always enjoy them.

But I just will not have any fun.

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

I think that if you miss, you lose 25% or 50% like you said, I love that idea for screwing up, less punishable. 125% Frenzy speed, the stun in my opinion should be 3.5 seconds since the add ons got nerfed.

• Free_Hugs
    Free_Hugs Member Posts: 304

I'm pretty sure the goal of the Legion changes were to delete him from the game without literally doing so, so they weren't morally obligated to a refund.

• Tru3Lemon
    Tru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,358
    edited May 2019

when i saw this

The Deep Wound timer progress is no longer reduced by regular Feral Frenzy attacks

i was like:

• TheBean
    TheBean Member Posts: 2,320

Hey guys.. Some of you didn't show up to the meeting this week... Remember every Saturday. You still have to pay your dues by the way. See you next week.. same time.. same place.

• Shad03

This feedback is retired

Have a good day, I'll be in Minecraft if you need me.

• BlackReaper
    BlackReaper Member Posts: 134

All legion mains are the same, BHVR fixes your boring, annoying and harmful killer, and you and all the other legions mains (except the smart ones) try by all means to reverse all the changes that make the legion finally tolerable for play against him

-I suggest every missed swing reduces the power gauge by 25%, allowing counterplay for survivors and a chance for Legions.

t every missed swing reduces the power gauge by 25%, allowing counterplay for survivors and a chance for Legions.

That point literally gave me cancer ... What's wrong with you? Seriously, I can understand that only one hit can seem drastic and honestly it is, but from there to be reduced by 25% ... ?????

A big problem that the character has is that he can hit the nothing without being punished, okay, and you big mind has come to the conclusion that 3 hits on the air and hit 1 is fair?

Only with that section and I know that your post is useless to read.

Luckily you do not work in the balance team ...

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    edited May 2019

@BlackReaper Boring and annoying for whom? I'm not a Legion main, but I had a lot of fun running around and vaulting stuff really fast. The increased recovery from missed attacks was also fun, since it allowed me to play around with survivors. They took away what made the Legion fun by reducing vaulting speed, reducing Feral Frenzy speed, and the increased recovery from missed attacks.

• friendlykillermain
    friendlykillermain Member Posts: 3,162

@Shad03 such a shame such a senseless waste of talent RIP legion i hope you have fun in minecraft and the discord is always open

• AlexAnarchy
    AlexAnarchy Member Posts: 685

the killer is fine you say? Yeah, ofc the killer is fine, cuz now his power is entirely useless even more than it was before and near everything removes him from using the power anyway, ofc you say it's fine cuz survivors got every nerf they wanted for legion.

• Shad03

I'm not down for the count yet. -cracks bones- I'll still keep fighting.

@BlackReaper

"All legion mains are the same, BHVR fixes your boring, annoying and harmful killer, and you and all the other legions mains (except the smart ones) try by all means to reverse all the changes that make the legion finally tolerable for play against him"

I am one of the few Legion mains who TRY to BALANCE the Legion for both survivors and killers you.... URGGH! Listen my FRIEND, the changes I suggested are for balance for both. Not for just survivors.

"I suggest every missed swing reduces the power gauge by 25%, allowing counterplay for survivors and a chance for Legions.

(Deleted cause you don't know how to copy and past)

That point literally gave me cancer ... What's wrong with you? Seriously, I can understand that only one hit can seem drastic and honestly it is, but from there to be reduced by 25% ... ?????"

Yes 25%. Have you seen the damage a low FPS does to how effective you are? Also, 25% is a lot to lose especially with how little back you get. If you get cancer from that, then you are a very sad person indeed, there is something wrong with you.

"A big problem that the character has is that he can hit the nothing without being punished, okay, and you big mind has come to the conclusion that 3 hits on the air and hit 1 is fair?"

Listen you inconsiderate, little, small brained prick. It takes time to catch up to survivors, especially if they have Sprint Burst/Lithe/Balanced Landing. Yes it is fair since you are risking a lot for so little, the Legion is still being punished, and the survivors can still run and loop away. I'm not even asking for FF to take off hits in the DW time.

"Only with that section and I know that your post is useless to read."

That only shows how stupid and petty you are. You clearly lack a brain to comprehend what I wrote.

"Luckily you do not work in the balance team ..."

I'm lucky you don't either. I shudder to think what you'd do to the Legion.

• friendlykillermain
    friendlykillermain Member Posts: 3,162

YEAH dont stop fighting shad03 ill support you 100% through this wasn't manslaughter this was assassination and we will get to the bottom of this conspiracy

• BlackReaper

I was really referring to the part of the survivors but I have played it and it is also boring to play, I have a friend who is main legion and well, he says it is very funny, yes, I understand that the first 50 games to jump pallets and windows is incredible but its power is not funny, at least I do not find it fun to tunnel and that my power only serves to hit several times. The idea of the legion, its concept is good, but the reality is that I ended up being a killer with a capacity to reach survivors totally disproportionate and so that it wasnt rank S +++++, they gave him a limiter, "deep wounds" that forces you to give several blows and make a persecution ruled by the cooldown of his power.

That alone is annoying and boring for both sides, and if we add that he does not have any kind of counter-play, we have a killer with many changes to make.

• OMagic_ManO

M1 Legion with a 4 second stun and no scratch marks, easy to lose Survivors and is easy to escape, only good with the best perks, add ons, Survivors can play around with the mending and just use adrenaline and stay in your TR? Slower vault speed? He was better than Spirit but now he seems garbage, the only good thing was his base speed improvement. His speed decrease was fine to me.

• Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,693

Don't forget to buy Ghostface :D

• BlackReaper

You know what, maybe a 50% would be great, we will see if that would be needed, if you put it in a 25% its the same it was, you dont really need to care so much, so thats why im saying thats pointless.

One thing, I understand your point of low frame rate, but my friend, you can not balance anything related to the performance of the game or the computer or the console, that only creates a big gap with people who do not have those problems and makes that they abuse of it. The only way is fix the low fps and its on the way, be patient.

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807

@ShrekIsHot he was not better than Spirit. Legion was mid tier at best. Now he's... still mid tier at best.

• OMagic_ManO

@NuclearBurrito

My good friend, I don't mean to bash on Spirit, why I thought that? With Spirit, you can't see scratch marks or people and had to play a guessing game, you got no stun for it, I saw Legion as more effective because he was able to chain hit for once, and it's more of 'chase the person and move on' rather than 'land a stealth hit and take advantage on your next hit'. Plus you could use it at any time was how it used to be.

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807

@ShrekIsHot you can see scratchmarks while in phase unless you are using the ring (one of her ultra rares). And while in phase you move at about 172% which is enough to easily catch up to any survivor. While chasing and move on is great and all, it simply doesn't work in practice with the current meta.

The Spirit can get quick downs with smart use of her power so as to get a lot of pressure quickly compared to most other Killers.