New killer

Jeepers creepers makes everyones top 5 killers of all time makes my number 1 i have ideas for him because i noticed you guys hinted him "every 23 years" which is awesome how you all did that by the way i would want him or chucky to be next killer dead by daylight is one of the three games i only play now and days heres my ideas. Like the huntress and michael it would be awesome if he wouldnt have a heartbeat unless he sees you it would be awesome if he whistles his theme song like in the first movie and like the huntress he should be able to throw his bone made stars plus hitting people with his favorite hatchet and his knife from second movie and his special ability should be how he can smell the air for close by scared survivors like in second movie and it should take about 10 to 5 seconds for his head and body to turn to the direction a survivor is hiding whether in a closet or behind walls and of course his mori should be him flying up with the survivor and plus his head like dragon wings opening up to with of course his spikes coming out of under his eyes and his screeching roar like the movies and then dropping the survivor and breaking all his/her bones and for outfits i would say him nude for his body to show all his unhuman features or with all black coat boots pants and hat or red shirt like he had in third movie and for his face/head he should have all white eyes like in first movie and second eyes should be darrys brown eyes he took from him and heres another little last thing he should do when he lands after dropping the survivor if he has hat on with his outfit because it will come off when his wings from his head open up he should pick it up and put it back on the cool way he did in part 1 when he took it from decapitated policeman and his map/survivor should have his truck opened up and in the cornfields with other scarecrows with farm from second movie across the cornfields it should have a naked line across it from the creeper when he was dragging billy the kid with farmers house next to it and in cornfields show billies shoe post puncher machine in front of farm pickup truck next to house and broken down school bus with trees all around close to cornfields in the road plus in cornfields it should at the end all be in the floor due to the creeper flying off and last thing it would be awesome to have as the survivor the father of billy because they're the only ones not scared of the creeper and for abilites of farmer he should be able to hold fear from creeper, but it wouldnt work if in closet or in school bus behind chairs or somewhere tight in house due to hard to breathe in there to be fair to creeper other perk,would be for him to shoot his double barrel shotgun in the air only once to confuse the killer for a generator being set off or curse totem being destroyed for other survivors it would make sense if they had it in their hand also and last perk could be, the ability to be kicking a totem reducing the amount of time to break it by hand half the time it takes though by kicking but it would make noise every kick but it would still be faster but cause attention of killer i believe this could work for all survivors and very last creepers 3 perks the first he should be able to punch palets breaking them faster second perk, to be able to make survivor breathe and gasp when looking at survivor direction, third perk should be to break limited amount of cornfield i believe all these perks could be for all killers also please add him in game.

Comments