Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Ash if starting from scratch? No meta?

53nation
53nation Member Posts: 681

I'm a solo survivor (R15). My highest character is lv. 18 claudette. I've been mostly playing different dlc ppl for laughs and dailies.

Should i go all in on ash? I have DS teachable. Maybe take claudette to SC teachable.

A DS, SC and MoM main for solo at rank 15 doesn't sound too shabby. Maybe nea instead? Just curious how you'd approach. thx

Comments

• bendermac
    bendermac Member Posts: 772

Survivors are just skins. Pick the one you find most appealing

• SlinkyJinky
    SlinkyJinky Member Posts: 371

Survivors are Skins whose perks are all interchangeable because they don't have unique abilities like Killers.

Some of these skins are better than others (blending in with the background / getting the killers attention with high vis if you like chases)

P1 Ash is pretty good for stealth play because blood covers both his head and his shirt and blue and red is pretty hard to see, not nearly as hard as Claudette who also has a much smaller frame.

Most Killers will go after you as Ash because they have lots of salt.

If you like Ash buy em, if not wait for his perks to come up in the shrine.

• 53nation
    53nation Member Posts: 681

Interesting. I would think a killer who had a choice of chasing an Ash and a.. say Feng, would be less likely to go after ash.

Assuming they don't have a running hit count in their mind. The sort of apathetic oh gawd MoM no thanks next-thing. Sort of effortless discouragement.

• drunky26
    drunky26 Member Posts: 686

As already said, survivors are just skins.

Choose one you like and try and get others' teachables on a chosen survivor.

Some teachable perks worth getting are: self care, adrenaline, sprint burst (probably the best exhaustion perk for newer players), decisive strike is a must have in lower ranks due to camping/tunneling and farming survivors.

• Saint_Ukraine
    Saint_Ukraine Member Posts: 942

I would get balanced landing from Nea.