Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Leatherface and pig questions

kornz2dope
kornz2dope Member Posts: 107

I used to main pig and I been finding myself get my ass kicked a lot lately . I run enduring , spirit fury , ruin and BBQ and get bad games anymore . Any better perks or tips ? Same for leatherface , I am not sure how to play him successfully and no I don’t want to camp . What are good perks for him ?

Comments

• Darkskies
    Darkskies Member Posts: 1,158

Piggy monitor and abuse brutal strengh enduring and whispers. If you can't get on with that try survalance instead of whispers.

Gl with bubba I honestly have mad respect for people that can do well with him I find him so hard to use.

🐷

• kornz2dope
    kornz2dope Member Posts: 107

No ruin ?? I’m too scared to play without it lol . Why is he hard to use for you ?

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

I read it as Leatherpig for a moment.

Cannibal's great at defense, so maybe try a more Totem-focused build?

Pig i just don't know, i don't play her enough.

• Darkskies

Don't need ruin that's what traps are for to waste time more because you control the traps and when to use them plus can't be destroyed like ruin. I always bring extra traps also for added time wasting. It's not great but ruin is so easily found and broken might as well use better perks. I love brutal strength and enduring turns piggy into a pallet eating queen 🐖

Uh I just find bubba so slow and his chainsaw damn it just I can not get to grips with it feel like I have to be right up on people and at that point it's pop pop with gens I suck with him tbh lol

• Kaalaxi
    Kaalaxi Member Posts: 177

If you can pull off proxy insidious with Leatherface you can do some pretty strong stuff, they need to buff him though, he's one of the worst killers.

• drekin7979
    drekin7979 Member Posts: 94

Surveillance. Overcharge. Ruin. BBQ&C. Get yourself an Amanda's Letter...good times.

• Darkskies
    edited May 2019

Oh get used to dashing honestly practice loops with pig and her dashing is a good tool but takes alot to learn what you can do around pallets it's a big learning curve you will take losses but honestly getting dashes around pallets and loops once you learn is soo good 🐖

• Darkskies

Lol leatherpig sounds cool just the images of a bubba dressed as the pig dashing around pallets with a mini chainsaw auuh awesome thank you 🐷

• Saint_Ukraine
    Saint_Ukraine Member Posts: 942

I haven't played Leatherface, but for Pig, I would suggest doing slug builds.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Though he's a cannibal, i wonder if he would say no to wearing a pig head.

He wears human skin, so the smell can't be an excuse...

• Darkskies

I think he would definitely love wearing thr pig mask and under it Amanda's face I so want leatherpig to be real now damn you @Boss

Guess I'll have to stop being the worst leather face and get good just incase this ever happens

🐷