We are all morons (update v1)

Options
Victor_hensley
Victor_hensley Member Posts: 800
edited June 2019 in General Discussions

Both sides are whiny, devs are clueless about balance, fog whisperers are toxic af, devs do nothing about it, community harasses multiple people just for being associated with DBD, said people support this crap, survivors are people who play this game as a survivor because they cannot control their own life, killers are tunneling campers who want to die inside and suffer from onset depression, streamers think their hot crap for disconnecting, again devs do nothing about it, people buy the stupid game because MICHELE MOIERS N' FEDY KRUSHER N SCREM UWU

Dwight mains are loners, Meg mains are fat Sonic the Hedgehog wannabes, Claudette mains are tryhards, Jake mains are boring normal people, Nea mains are ALSO tryhards and ugly, Laurie mains are crybabies because of DS nerf, Ace mains are fedora wearing "pusy destroyers", BIll mains are people who THINK their tryhards, Fein mains are perverted weeaboos, David players are again tryhards with "skill", Quentin mains are #relatable with Quentin, Tapp mains are gen rushers with no skills, Kate mains are horny (enough said about Kate), Adam mains are rock-throwing "memestars", Jeff mains are just like Jeff himself, Jane mains are both horny AND "memestars", Ash mains are tryhards who claim that "MoM iS nOt ThAt BrOkEn",

Trapper mains are beginners that are learning that Trapper is crap, Wraith mains are people that are still happy that the Wraith is not the worst but does not realize that he is still awful, Hillbilly mains are tryhard that are to crap to play nurse, Nurse mains are UBER TRYHARDS, Michael mains are people that CLAIM to be good but need add-ons to do so, Hag mains are "happy campers", Doctor mains are people who are too lazy to actually find survivors, Huntress mains are MLG420QUIKSCOPESMNTDEWDORITOS tryhards, Leatherface mains are "unhappy campers", Freddy mains are rather fedora wearin' "memestars", or people that hate themselves, Pig mains only play Pig to T-bag survivors, Clown mains are just like the Clown himself, Spirit players are tryhard weeaboos that do not want to play Nurse, Legion mains...just Legion mains, Plague mains want to truly make survivors toxic, Ghost mains are people that hate themselves.

And FINALLY, VICTOR_HENSLEY is a whiny, butthurt idiot who thinks that this helps the community with intentional grammatical errors and confusing layed-out post and should actually get a life and stop bringing attention to this game and community...

Post edited by Victor_hensley on

Comments

• Tzeentchling9
    Tzeentchling9 Member Posts: 1,796
    Options

I might have missed it in the wall of text, but what about Bill mains?

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    Options

@Detective_Jonathan

Well, I only play Detective Tapp for his looks and personality. It fits mine unlike other survivors to offer and btw, I'm not great in chases so I don't see where he got the term "tryhard" from. Now about the Nurse mains being "UBER TRYHARD", I guess to negatives make a positive because I'm a nice Nurse main, just don't test me and I'll make sure that you're having fun.

• fluffybunny
    fluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161
    Options

survivors are people who play this game as a survivor because they cannot control their own life

Honestly sometimes I switch over to Killer because of the lack of control you have as Survivor.

Jake mains are boring normal people

Have you met a Jake main? XD lol They're typically pretty weird.

Wraith mains are people that are still happy that the Wraith is not the worst but does not realize that he is still awful

Wraith is a good boy, shh.

Pig mains only play Pig to T-bag survivors

Or for the cute squeaks.

And FINALLY, VICTOR_HENSLEY is a whiny, butthurt idiot who thinks that this helps the community with intentional grammatical errors and confusing layed-out post and should actually get a life and stop bringing attention to this game and community...

Be nice to yourself. XD It could have had different paragraphs for clarity, but you're fine.

• fluffybunny
    fluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161
    Options
  • Kouhei
    Kouhei Member Posts: 7
    Options

i just wish you had used some "enters" between paragraphs.

well, whatever, just not gonna read it at all.

• TheGameZpro3
    TheGameZpro3 Member Posts: 699
    Options

As much as I hate to say it, as a Dwight main, that's 100% accurate.

And as someone who (whenever I play killer) plays The Doctor, or The Wraith, those are also extremely accurate.

• slingshotsurvivor
    slingshotsurvivor Member Posts: 943
    Options

This gave me a good laugh ty! 🤗👍

• No_Mither_No_Problem
    No_Mither_No_Problem Member Posts: 1,476
    Options

.., And this is an epic gamer moment.

• ABannedCat
    ABannedCat Member Posts: 2,529
    Options

Better description for Legion mains would be that they just want to poke you.

• ABannedCat
    ABannedCat Member Posts: 2,529
    edited May 2019
    Options

Also downvoting, because not all of us Nurse mains are uber tryhard :c We just dont enjoy eating up pallets all day and night.

/s

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    Options

#relatable and horny here.

• Detective_Jonathan
    Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165
    Options
  • thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    Options

This.

Post.

Is.

AMAZING.

👍

• Karkis
    Karkis Member Posts: 1
    Options

Oh man that clown one made me laugh so hard i just made an account to tell LOL🤣

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Options

So im relatable, horny and Just Legion Main. Oke

Also good post :D

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Options

I’m a try hard Claudette and ummmmm well what you said about Feng.

• BACKSTABBER
    BACKSTABBER Member Posts: 1,809
    Options

Darn moranz

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564
    Options

I laughed at the hillbilly and spirit one. Honestly love how it is 21 - 21 for the votes.

@Detective_Jonathan I only have 2 ps3 survivors with all the perks. One is Meg and Tapp is the other. I just love saying "Detective Tapp is on the case" for any stupid scenario lol

I would say him and Meg are my joint mains.

• Orti
    Orti Member Posts: 198
    Options

Made me smile for sure. But don't get fooled by Jake plain look we're weirdos

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552
    Options

'David players are again tryhards with "skill".'

I hope that quotation marks are for mocking David players because they are dogshit awful at the game.

I am a Claudette main and can confirm that we are tryhards.

• PunL
    PunL Member Posts: 136
    Options

At first i thought this post will just be a toxic cryout, but man was i wrong :D

Good job!

PS: yay im a tryhard with skill 🤓

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,003
    Options

Downvoting for what you said about feng

• George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270
    Options
  • Scal3r
    Scal3r Member Posts: 188
    Options

#relatable

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154
    Options

@Detective_Jonathan

I was a Tapp main for about two months when he and Pig got released :3

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732
    Options

I would have laughed if I had been able to do so. I feel like all life was sucked out leaving a husk.

I don't mean to sound dramatic but that's honestly how I feel.

Anyways, this was pretty funny, but Trapper mains are actually generally good people.

• Unnamed_Freak
    Unnamed_Freak Member Posts: 570
    Options

I am a perverted weeaboo and a tryhard weeaboo that does not want to play nurse.

Well, the last part is not wrong.

• CallMeSpidey
    CallMeSpidey Member Posts: 625
    Options

"Huntress mains are MLG420QUIKSCOPESMNTDEWDORITOS tryhards"

This made me Vote Up.

lol

• SuperPrincessChaser
    SuperPrincessChaser Member Posts: 107
    Options

It seems I am a perverted #relatable weaboo who is a fedora wearing memestar who hates himself.

I will never turn back on my ways. Feng was the first and only Survivor I got to Prestige 3, Freddy was the first Killer I did the same and Quentin is my boy.

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059
    Options

*sobbing

I'm not a loner I'm just different!

• Bigbootiejudy666
    Bigbootiejudy666 Member Posts: 407
    Options

oof

• BunnyTheHutt
    BunnyTheHutt Member Posts: 1,773
    Options

######### fedy krusher, I lost it mate. Idk if this is satire or not but I love it none the less.

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,761
    Options

Leave Kate alone.