Legion ######### Nerf

Options
ImparuZ
ImparuZ Member Posts: 9
edited May 2019 in General Discussions

I played my first match with the legion after the nerf (without knowing he was nerfed) and i need to ask something to behaviour team.

Why do you guys put so much effort and waste so much time into making these type of killers if you all are going to ######### it up after some time? if you want to destroy the killer that way just remove it from the game, it's way easier.

R.I.P Legion

(Also change the name of your game to Dead by Developers)

Comments

• T0xicTyler
    T0xicTyler Member Posts: 504
    Options

Legion is much better off with this buff.

• ImparuZ
    Options
  • Kaalaxi
    Kaalaxi Member Posts: 177
    Options

The changes to Legion are really just fixes, they had to fix deep wounds so you couldn't abuse it. They had to fix frenzy because there was no draw backs from using it and almost everything survivors did, didnt matter. They will probably adjust Legion to be in a better spot than they are currently but where they are now is much better than before.

• Theluckyboi
    Theluckyboi Member Posts: 1,113
    edited May 2019
    Options

So much better for survivors, for us legion (or old legion) mains it is hell on earth

I was used to have very enjoyable games with and against him, the speed add-ons were pretty cool and so was iridescent pin (still the best thing legion has), pallets and windows were no match for him so you had to be more cautious and play smart

now cooldown is hella long and you cant even used add-ons, no more speed, only some ######### add-ons that arent helpful at all because of his frenzy speed which also was greatly decreased, having to be so precise with every hit is just so annoying, survivors can just dead hard or 360 you with so much ease

i never abused any exploit, only used franks mixtape twice or thrice and downed survivors via deep wound attacks, to me it is unfair that because of those idiot legions who cant play the game properly without using exploits i have to see my favorite killelr nerfed to the ground

• ImparuZ
    Options

The only thing that i would agree it is a fix is the deep wound abuse, other than that it's just stupid, slow vaults, gotta wait the entire bar of feral frenzy to return so you can use it again and if you miss the hit in feral frenzy you simply loses the entire bar.

The only people who agrees this was a buff or a fix are pretty much survivors mains.

Legion is dead and i doubt those "great job so far" developers are going to do something, this game was made for survivors and will remain like this forever

• Alpha_Radiance
    Alpha_Radiance Member Posts: 2
    Options

You just have to attack multiple survivors. You are not worthy to be part of the Legion. You are expelled..