When i first bought the game....

Auron471
Auron471 Member Posts: 1,310

When i first bought the game, i thought that playing as survivor would be an almost certain death. Escaping would be super rare, like 5% of the time or something. I was actually ok with this idea. i thought that playing as a survivor would be like: see how long i last, and see how many points i can rack up before i die.

What did you think the game would be like when you first joined?

Comments

• Zanely89
    Zanely89 Member Posts: 134

I couldn't bring myself to play survivor at first because getting chased by a scary looking killer is too much for me.

I only play killer for the first 2 weeks because chasing survivor around would be 'fun and stressless'.

• Hatuu
    Hatuu Member Posts: 29

There a re so many survivors rishing the gens getting almost no points even if they escape. And there are survivors who actually play the game, gather tons of poins even without escaping.

The best survivors are those who unhook somebody in front of you and flame your mother then afterwards in chat cause you killed them...

But back to your question, when I bought the game i was only playing survivor cause I dont wanted to kill others. I didnt like the fact to kill them and end their game. Now im almost only playing killer...^^

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

I don’t remember.

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059

I thought I was gonna play more killer because I was to scared to get chased. Now I play both sides equally and get absolutely destroyed as a survivor.

• ba_tetsuo
    ba_tetsuo Member Posts: 330

I bought the game because I wanted to kill survivors. 5% of my games are on survivor. Everything else is killers. I've gotten my money's worth

• MomoMoon
    MomoMoon Member Posts: 40

i thought i'd be scared to no end, i still am lol

• Hag.is.Dtier
    Hag.is.Dtier Member Posts: 1,398

I bought the game because I'm a Halloween fan and finally could get to play the king of 70s horror. Then when people got good at the game and realised they could abuse poorly designed maps I realised that dbd is the worst "survival horror" game I've ever played.

• ThirdSealOPplzNerf
    ThirdSealOPplzNerf Member Posts: 360

I thought it would be a game where I'd be scared playing survivor and fun and stressless as killer boy was I wrong.

• SlinkyJinky
    SlinkyJinky Member Posts: 371
    edited May 2019

I was told there would be butt dancing.

They where right.

• ColgateAdvancedWhite
    ColgateAdvancedWhite Member Posts: 616

I thought it looked like a fun game to play with friends.

There was no swf back then but there were still ways to play with friends.

Turns out my friends enjoy guys chasing them but with flowers and gifts, not knives.

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756

Don't remember really why, but I decided to give it a shot because F13 came to the end

• ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582

I joined just before Pig released and I figured she was the absolute strongest killer in the game. Didn't know how to loop well and kept getting tunnel pigs so I would literally never escape her. Obviously I've changed my mind since