Live Q&A: Post your questions here

Options

Comments

• madamesakura
    madamesakura Member Posts: 1
    Options

I would like to know if you have any buffs for the plague planned as I feel she really needs them? thank you so much

• meinhite
    meinhite Member Posts: 7
    Options

Do the developers have plans to release leatherface cosmetics?

• TheCowrus
    TheCowrus Member Posts: 5
    Options

Will there be Xbox One X/PS4 Pro enhancements in the future?

• Cancan71
    Cancan71 Member Posts: 709
    Options

Now that you have seen which perks are used the least, do you have any ideas on how to rework them?

• bkillerc
    bkillerc Member Posts: 142
    Options

Any chance we could have Freddy cube/QOL buffs as opposed to rework?

A couple ideas:

1. Lullaby effected by monitor or distressing.
    2. 16 m terror radius. (This was the original)
    3. No self care skill check wake up.
    4. Sleeping interrupts actions.

Honestly I think that's all he needs.

• Jed
    Jed Member Posts: 254
    edited May 2019
    Options

Will you guys ever support ultrawide screen?

Oh and will there be anymore licensed killers added....like ooh Pumpkinhead!

• Vlieger
    Vlieger Member Posts: 326
    Options

With the release of dedicated servers on the horizon, I am curious as to why BHVR made the decision to invest in and implement this change. What does BHVR foresee the biggest benefit of this change will be and what feature(s) (if you can share) are planned to make this change worth it?

• Rebliz
    Rebliz Member Posts: 1
    Options

Hello, do you think to increase the rate of the exits of the survivors and the killers?

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    Options

Is Agitation 2 bugged again(increasing the base speed of killers)?

• MyNamePete
    MyNamePete Member Posts: 1,053
    edited May 2019
    Options

Are there any plans to rework the ‘Left Behind’ perk? With the new Endgame changes, it practically renders the perk useless.

• Mercurial
    Mercurial Member Posts: 11
    Options

Are you aware of the quiet footsteps issue? I can not hear footsteps unless I am one meter away from a running survivor. This makes my games very uncomfortable, I can't rely on the sounds of footsteps, because there is none.

• GamerJack
    GamerJack Member Posts: 8
    Options

Do you plan to buff legion’s frenzy in any ways? With his new update he is just worse than the spirit in every way.

• theArashi
    theArashi Member Posts: 998
    Options

Hi DBD Team,

I see that late changes continue to improve the game state for better.

I have just one question for you: When will novadays common ragequits start getting punishment they deserve?

• Theluckyboi
    Theluckyboi Member Posts: 1,113
    Options

Are there gonna be any end game collapse related perks?

• NightmareReborn
    NightmareReborn Member Posts: 810
    Options

To the people on the stream, what is your dream licensed character (killer or survivor) that you would want to see in DbD someday (whether its from a book, movie, videogame)?

• grandma_claudette
    grandma_claudette Member Posts: 2
    Options

Have you considered doing something to the corn to help corn blindess?(which is a real disease) An idea I had was the corn disappeared in a small radius around you to help see scratch marks a little easier, but still have the corn block vision from further away.

• Flow_
    Flow_ Member Posts: 14
    Options

With the new EGC the blood warden is receiving a huge buff. In my opinion a too op buff.

There is no escape for the survivors when blood warden is active and timer is less than 1minutes, a counter to that would be reducing timer of blood warden to 30s ? Or only block one of the exit gate ? Also why not stop the timer when blood warden is active ?

• Enyar
    Enyar Member Posts: 2
    Options

After you made the Legion to be more vulnerable in case of counterplays from the survivor side (through pallet and window loops), what is about the nurse then?

At the red ranks, it is not possible to win against a good nurse, especially when she is slugging and/or tunneling. The very basic game mechanics from Dead by Daylight such as walls, pallets and windows (as well as pallet stuns) are fundamentally not existent when playing against a nurse which leads into significant shorter chases and general frustration. Killers know about her insane power which also mirrors in your statistics that 22.39% of all killers at high rank at PC are nurses.

• Seiko300
    Seiko300 Member Posts: 1,862
    Options

There was a massive negative response to the changes made to both the Legion and the Pig, will you be reverting any of these changes in response or maybe making future updates to both characters to make them more powerful in aspects that they weren't before?

• KingB
    KingB Member Posts: 747
    Options

Why did you decide to make legion lose all of FF on a miss? I never played ptb since I'm on console, but if I recall correctly this wasnt the case in the ptb.

• Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051
    edited May 2019
    Options

Many players notice that most cosmetics released over the last half year have been locked to Auric Cells, and sales are very few and far between. Despite initial protest, store prices have not changed and free-to-play players are feeling increasingly neglected.

This goes against the guideline you had originally set for the store, where 80% would be able to be optionally unlocked with gameplay rather than payments. Has this been internally addressed and are there any plans to diversify the store or put more effort into Iridescent Shard cosmetics?

• epicosity
    epicosity Member Posts: 27
    edited May 2019
    Options

Why such harsh changes to Pig? As a Pig main and somebody who really enjoyed the potential she brought to endgame, as well as playing against Pig before the nerfs, it seems really... I don't know, it's just sad and disappointing. I'm referring specifically to the RBTs not activating once the EGC starts. I also never noticed anybody complaining about Pig before either, so it seems unwarranted to squander any strength she might've received from the EGC update before we ever got to try it out.

Edit: Btw, the game is still quite fantastic and I'm enjoying everything. Thanks for all the communication and work.

• laKUKA
    laKUKA Member Posts: 406
    Options

quit the option "leave the match" we are tired of DC.

• Fropps
    Fropps Member Posts: 66
    Options

When you eventually stop hosting servers, will you release the server code so people can host their own servers and keep the game going?

• GlassComet99
    GlassComet99 Member Posts: 60
    Options

The changes applied to the Pig have made her almost completely impotent during the endgame; also, one of her playstyles -the endgame build- is now completely gone, forcing you to play her only one way, which unfortunately makes her weaker, less versatile and less fun to play.

To make up for all of it, have you considered the changes proposed by the community, which mainly consist in letting traps trigger when attempting to leave via an exit gate, but slowing down/stopping the EGC timer if at least one survivor has a trap on?

• Canislupus0
    Canislupus0 Member Posts: 7
    Options

In the game there is a mechanic to stop someone from healing you. It used to be just pressing the sprint button would cancel the healing action on you. But in some update, you can now cancel the healing action by inputting movements. Is this going to be reverted back to only canceling the healing action by sprinting?

For example, there are some intense scenarios where the killer is approaching and we're trying to finish up a heal, so the survivor getting healed prepares to run by pressing their movement key. However, this causes the heal to stop near 100%. This situation have happened a lot and I felt holding the sprint button was a better quality of life.

• MegsAreEvil
    MegsAreEvil Member Posts: 819
    Options

Cause there are different topics im gonna write down two questions:

regarding patch: Dont you think that 1vs1 situations during EGC are just "an free 4th kill", so survivors just have to give up with literally not any chance of survival?

regarding actual gameplay: How does your priority list looks like?

• Dip
    Dip Member Posts: 27
    Options

How do you decide who to chose to make cosmetics for? and does it take longer for killer or survivors to do so?

• BillSimmons
    BillSimmons Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 74
    Options

With the introduction of EGC will we see any EGC related dailies?

• SirenwithanX
    SirenwithanX Member Posts: 17
    Options

Is there a plan to more harshly correct for DCs? Thank you so much for making 3 mans no longer load-in. That is wonderful! , but I can't play two matches in a row without someone DCing in the middle of the game after being downed or the moment they realize it's a map or killer they don't like.

Have you guys considered a Timeout for those players? The ones who hit leave match. not people who get DC'd due to internet issues. 10 min for the first DC in a 24 Hour time frame, 30 for the second and 60 min for a third and so on?

• KGStyr
    KGStyr Member Posts: 6
    Options

Is there any plans or ideas for different ways to spend Bloodpoints, such as unlocking certain "offerings" or maybe even a Bloodweb consisting of some juicy lore? Once you have your characters leveled up, Bloodpoints start to become less important and I would like to see them used for more than just repeating Level 50.

• WatchBloodRain
    WatchBloodRain Member Posts: 175
    Options

If i remember the survey (not really) what would be in the season pass or whatever you call it? e.g double blood point exclusive events bi-monthly, unique skins, DLC discount

• Sergei_K
    Sergei_K Member Posts: 43
    edited May 2019
    Options

Nurse "buff" to m1 killer when? Just how you did to Legion.

Or how to counterplay her chasing?

• Watery
    Watery Member Posts: 1,167
    Options

Do you guys ever plan to add more pool perks? (Base-Game)

• Akuma
    Akuma Member Posts: 407
    Options

When do you plan giving solos some Informations to be equal to swf? Like a "being chased" icon, totem counter or a bsse kit kindred?

• CakeDuty
    CakeDuty Member Posts: 994
    Options

When you released the exhaustion nerf you said perks like DH, that weren't as strong as SB, would slight changes to make them better (reduced exhaustion if I remember correctly). You still got any plans of doing some changes or will those perks remain as they are?

• bgbomb
    bgbomb Member Posts: 434
    Options

would you plan to make the frenzy attack hit-box bigger?

it is so hard to hit when survivor try to 360 or something like that.

in 5:43.

Although the killer know where the survivor is

and is nearly no distance between them.

and hit in the right direction

he still miss for some reason.

If you decide to punish missing a attack so hard

could you at least make the attack hit-box bigger?

This discussion has been closed.