The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

A few proposals for the "new" Legion.

RicardiBacardi
RicardiBacardi Member Posts: 77
edited May 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions

The first proposal that I propose to change is not to lose all the power of FF when you fail an attack, i have found several situations that only happen with Legion when I use FF, for example:

In a chase, the survivor decides to hide in a locker just when I'm about to stab, and as a failure, 4 seconds of stun and then she leave the locker.

Other case, someone its looping me the shack, and i vault the window with FF, if she is smart she would use the moment of no collision when i vault and because it is too slow, i dont know if she went to the other side or its going to use the no collision, and when its too late, i miss the attack.

The second proposal its to give him collision when you are on FF, that would solve the problem as metioned in the second case before.

The third one its to change the vault speed to 0,9 or 1 on windows and pallets, right now on a T wall it is almost impossible to stab him in FF.

Al the last proposal its a little bit crazy but, i would change DW in the most realistic way possible, when it is applied, you will bleed little by little until after 60-90 seconds you get downed (the radius of terror would not pause the bleeding). It sounds crazy but i think, realistically you bleed out to death in real life.

The first three proposals I think can be fulfilled since they only affect Legion and would greatly improve the immersion of the murderer.

I will be happy to hear your criticisms.

PS: Sorry about my english.

Post edited by RicardiBacardi on

Comments

• Tempi
    Tempi Member Posts: 5

The moment of no collision is already an element of the game and provides survivors a nice mind-game tactic of escaping the killer, albeit at the cost of immersion and reality (but it's a video game so who cares).

The vault speed on windows is actually quite a nice change, combined with the Bamboozle perk, it's in a good place. Although pallet vaulting in FF is a joke.

Deep wounds at this point poses no threat and offers Legion mains no real sense of power in inflicting any sort of urgency or sense of danger. It's essentially an easy way to injure a survivor, but in no way does it present itself as danger to put them in a 'dying' state. Obviously, the multiple Deep Wound stab game-play was a cheap and mindless way of playing The Legion to down someone and the removal of this mechanic was necessary. He's basically become a M1 killer with a sub-par power that's far too punishing to use as map travel.

• RicardiBacardi
    RicardiBacardi Member Posts: 77

I speak from my own experience when I talk about non-collision, legion has no collision when it comes to vaulting windows or pallets, i think they should change that in order to not punish a miss attack.

Or even if you stab a wall or something static from the map, it should not punish you with 4 seconds of stun. You have to remember that the punishment of failing the attack and stun, they did for the people who kept stabbing in the air to get faster to the survivor.

I have found situations in which being in FF i have been looped in a T wall or in the killer shack without being able to stab in this state because of the slowness of vaulting.

You need Bamboozle in order to not get looped with Legion and before you did not need it.

I agree, DW is not a big problem for the survivors because if you are outside the radius of terror, it means that you are safe from the killer and you have plenty of time to mend.

It should because it is a state that only Legion can inflict, it has to add pressure to the game, right now it does not.

• Yucchi
    Yucchi Member Posts: 250

All I ask for is for them to lower the stun. Even the most powerful killer's stun is shorter!