Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

I really don't under stand with all of the complaints about legion lately?

snowflake102
snowflake102 Member Posts: 2,188

First they said ahhhhh he's not fun to play against ahhhhh he has no counter devs plz nerf him:( they nerfed him and now they still complain ahhhhh he's not fun to play as now ahhhhhh rip legion:( like really guys it sounds like you don't know what you want changed:( cause every time there's a change to the game you guys just complain about it:( just stop with all of the whining threads about the legion and the pig changes. it gets old fast:( just play the game for fun:) THX.

Comments

• ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582

This community will complain about anything as though the world is ending.

• snowflake102

P.s let me guess when a new update comes out with either Ghostface or with some change are you guys going to complain about that too?

• MegsAreEvil
    MegsAreEvil Member Posts: 819

people just tend to want thing back the liked without questioning. especially killer mains who cant comprehend whats good or bad for the game, just whats good for them.

• Plu
    Plu Member Posts: 1,456

We just want the speed back and less restriction on the power, that's all.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

I'm complaining because all the things that made the Legion fun were nerfed.

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,792

I enjoy playing as her. I think the devs did a great job on the rework.

• snowflake102

We'll actually survivor mains complained about him not being fun:( so they nerfed him and now they complain still :(

• Plu
    Plu Member Posts: 1,456

The power has the same cool down mechanics of a way stronger killer that can down with it, the spirit, how is that fine when Legion can't even down with his ?

And before you say it, no I don't want it to be lethal, I just want less restriction because it's way too much for how little you gain from said power.

It could also be a good qol change that gives Legion mobility at the cost of tracking.

• tt_ivi_99
    tt_ivi_99 Member Posts: 1,463

@MegsAreEvil

Must be nice to play survivor comfortably and easy thanks to all the second chance perks and poor map and gameplay design while you ######### on "killer mains who cant comprehend what's good or bad for the game, just what's good for them".

You are the definition of hypocrisy.

• Tzeentchling9
    Tzeentchling9 Member Posts: 1,796

@MegsAreEvil Sorry, I couldn't hear you over all your posts complaining about EGC.

• MegsAreEvil
    MegsAreEvil Member Posts: 819
    edited May 2019

Its much more unfun to play survivor when you get tunneld, camped and slugged or stomped by Billy/nurse/spirit every game. But even that you wont accept. i know.

• MyNamePete
    MyNamePete Member Posts: 1,053
  • Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

I'm complaining about how unjust the nerfs doomed their power.

I understand the DW was busted to high hell for the sake of the game, I can accept that.

But I cannot accept the killer I love did not receive respite for how bad they've been butchered.

Especially the stun and recharge rate.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

This is because you didn't understand what people were saying, that's why you are confused.

He had no counter play but was weak and had no skill involved on either side. They are complaining now because he may have had the no counter play removed, but he's still weak. Seems pretty clear to me.

• Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051

You don't understand because you are not listening.

What I don't understand is that threads like these are allowed. There is literally no content beyond "stop whining" in the original post, and the only purpose is to bait.

• Shad03

@Blueberry You sorta got it right on the money, concerning me of course. I don't know what the LoL Clan think, what is left of them.

• snowflake102

I know that:) I'm just don't know way they complain about every change that gets added

• Shad03

@jackkn12 People are people. Nuff said.

Now that being said, not everyone complains. Unfortunately, too many people have been melding complaints for the sake of complaints with feedback for the health of the game.

That might be where your confusion is coming from.

• Visionmaker
    edited May 2019

Many posters have delivered constructive feedback.

Furthermore, it is the developers' and designers' job to fish out constructive feedback in the midst of complaints, not the players' job to withhold how they feel.

And maybe, just MAYBE, that different people have different opinions on the game, and the same people aren't the ones complaining each time. Pretending that the entire playerbase is one person that flip flops is willfully ignorant. If you don't want to hear complaints, then maybe you should avoid a public forum, just saying.

• StarMoral
    StarMoral Member Posts: 938

Legion's in a place where he can now be balanced without breaking the game while retaining the ideal way to play him.

The buffs I kinda want are to his vault and FF recharge. They both could be a little but faster.

• Shad03

@Visionmaker ...

That's where my problem stems from.

I don't mind CONSTRUCTIVE feedback nor do I mind people giving negative feedback.

I DO have a problem with people who are screaming and hollering for no reason. Maybe it's cause I'm weird or I see the world a lot differently, but I can see the difference between screaming and kicking, and sitting down and explaining.

THOSE are not interchangeable, no one likes a person who complains, but many likes those who can explain what is wrong without the package of trying to calm the shouter down.

What would you prefer that I am rude to you and insult you like I was a child? Or would you prefer I remain polite and explain myself to you?

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

You are right, and based on the time it takes the devs to rework Freddy, I'll be happy to test that new Legion by late 2022.

• JetTheWaffleCat
    JetTheWaffleCat Member Posts: 284

I think Legion has more potential to be more viable now that they're not in a broken state. Now that they're reworked it's time for them to receive some buffs imo.

Vault Speed needs to be reverted.

The stun should be reduced back to 3 or 3.5 seconds.

Making it to where you can use FF when it's halfway full would be nice too.

• Visionmaker
    edited May 2019

@Shad03

And who are you to police how people speak? Are you a moderator? I don't think so.

I DO have a problem with people who are screaming and hollering for no reason.

Your opinion. Even the loudest posters have a reason. Is it a rational reason? Maybe not. Maybe it's just how they're feeling. But it is even less fruitful to complain about someone who is complaining. It's actually downright obnoxious.

What would you prefer that I am rude to you and insult you like I was a child? Or would you prefer I remain polite and explain myself to you?

My preference doesn't really matter, now does it? What matters is that you follow the rules of the forum while you are posting, and if I feel that there is an issue, I can exercise my right to leave or report your post. You have your reason for voicing your opinion in the way that you do. I am not going to sit here and pointlessly attempt to invalidate your reason just because you aren't being cute.

• Kaalaxi
    Kaalaxi Member Posts: 177

A lot of Legion changes are fixes to design flaws. BHVR even said that their only real intention was getting legion to a playable fair state, not making them a strong killer. I like where legion are too right now but they could still use some work to be more fun and viable at the highest level of play. Feedback is necessary.

• Shad03

@Visionmaker

And who are you to police how people speak? Are you a moderator? I don't think so.

I am no one. Doesn't mean I don't have my opinion, it's not like anyone listens to me though. If they did, threads like these would be little and few between.

I DO have a problem with people who are screaming and hollering for no reason.

Your opinion. Even the loudest posters have a reason. Is it a rational reason? No. But it is even less fruitful to complain about someone who is complaining. It's actually downright obnoxious.

Maybe so, but then again I'm stating my opinions. When I speak about complaints and feedback I do so in the attempt and belief that I COULD help someone. My philosophy is that complaining is useless and does not help, while feedback and constructive criticism is useful and helps improve the game. That is NORMALLY the case. But what do I know?

My preference doesn't really matter, now does it? What matters is that you follow the rules of the forum while you are posting, and if I feel that there is an issue, I can exercise my right to leave or report your post. You have your reason for voicing your opinion in the way that you do. I am not going to sit here and invalidate your reason just because you aren't being cute.

Your preference matters to you, and it can help me change how I interact with others, so therefore it matters to me. Feedback is everything, and I CAN change for the better. I follow the rules as best as I can, and try to help others without being completely invasive. I may or may not fail in that but that is for others (like you) to judge. I merely stated my opinion and was not trying to be cute, I just state what I feel would be a better way to help this community which has a bad rep already.

Do have a good day if you decide to not respond.

• Visionmaker
    edited May 2019

@Shad03

Good intentions, lacking in execution. I mean, you were taking the OP seriously when it was clearly not intended to be. In my opinion, people who are angry lack trust for various reasons. It is up to the developers to earn that trust again.

And I stand by the fact that most of the players in this competitive game are younger individuals, who naturally do not have the tact, emotional stability, and maturity to express themselves appropriately. Players' primary goal isn't to persuade, it is to experience. The Developers who understand this know not to take it personally, and should know how to glean information from even the most irrational and uncivil opinions. After all, tossing these opinions aside is a disservice and immature in itself.

From calling you "not cute", I was inferring that I wouldn't bother invalidating your opinion even if I didn't like how you were talking. I was not saying that you weren't actually being polite or anything.

I think we both know that the community at large can use some improvement, and the surveys are evidence that the devs are trying to probe at it. However, believing or implying that a disgruntled player has no point is in fact the direct opposite of how to approach the problem. It's a way to irritate these people, i.e. why I knew not to take the OP seriously. To change how people act, you can start by understanding them, or imagining yourself in their shoes. When people feel heard, they won't feel the need to shout.

• Shad03

@Visionmaker

I see your point, and I thank you for it.

I myself am suffering from a feeling of not being heard (I once had the Legion pfp...)

I've always had the tendency to take everything serious. That is a fault of mine that I doubt will ever change.

Now, I shall stop here. Thank you for giving me the time of day, and I officially hope you do have a splendid day. Same to anyone else in this thread.