The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

PS4 patch was worth the wait

I have seen complaints that the patch has broken the game again, but on my end, there hasn't been any problems. Even had a really smooth game as the clown already (its 5am here) and everything even seems to.be loading faster (on PS4, this is amazing).

Comments

• Why_Are_You_Salty
    Why_Are_You_Salty Member Posts: 138

Yeah I don't have any issues either it's working fine.

• Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    grats
  • Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650

Everything seems to be working well and is great.

The END game results screen is insanely laggy most of the time, and 1/3 of the time as killer I lag badly in FPS drops.

• TormentedSoul385
    TormentedSoul385 Member Posts: 71

Everything seems to be working well and is great.

The END game results screen is insanely laggy most of the time, and 1/3 of the time as killer I lag badly in FPS drops.

I have noticed this. Just had a game then as clown, and it was so laggy, he looked like he was trying to be the nurse.
  • lyric
    lyric Member Posts: 611
    I have seen complaints that the patch has broken the game again, but on my end, there hasn't been any problems. Even had a really smooth game as the clown already (its 5am here) and everything even seems to.be loading faster (on PS4, this is amazing).
    I was actually impressed by the graphic upgrade as well, no complaints from me 👍
  • Kasies
    Kasies Member Posts: 66
    It's working nicely. Just a lot of people dc'ing for me :sweat:
  • TormentedSoul385
    Kasies said:
    I wonder if its becuase of new killer, or no pallet vacuum
  • JammyJewels
    JammyJewels Member Posts: 611
    I live in the countryside... I started the update when it came available. I apparently have 4 hours left until it completes... Fudge my life.
  • DRAGOON
    DRAGOON Member Posts: 126

@JammyJewels said:
    I live in the countryside... I started the update when it came available. I apparently have 4 hours left until it completes... Fudge my life.

at least you don't have to wait another month xD

to those experiencing frame drops are you on a regular ps4 or ps4-pro?

• Shipthebread
    Shipthebread Member Posts: 415

@TormentedSoul385 said:
    Kasies said:

I wonder if its becuase of new killer, or no pallet vacuum

My guess is Vacuum, I smell some serious salt coming.

• Tizzle
    Tizzle Member Posts: 696

I have a PS4 Pro.

They FPS has dropped on both Killer and Survivor from compared to yesterday.

• JP_Cloud
    JP_Cloud Member Posts: 173
    edited July 2018
    Yeah a lotta dcs and a LOT of lobby dodging. It also takes longer to find a game than usual. But all in all the new additions are great (no more vacuum) 🙌🏻 I’ve had a couple of survivors, while i’m playing killer, TRY for it but end up being laid out cause they drop the pallet in front of themselves 😂
  • Might_Oakk
    Might_Oakk Member Posts: 1,243

@DRAGOON said:

@JammyJewels said:

I play both pro and regular ps4 regularly depending on which tv the gf is on. I notice 0 difference of fps from either. Games just badly optimized

• Jmayeux
    Jmayeux Member Posts: 18

Even though I have had numerous bugs since the update, this chapter is still fun to play.

• FSB75
    FSB75 Member Posts: 474

Outstanding. As a member of the PC community, it's great to hear that our brothers and sisters with PS4s are now on the same page. Hopefully the Devs will know what to expect in the future with regard to large patches (DLC) and how to approach them.

• TormentedSoul385
    FSB75 said:

Outstanding. As a member of the PC community, it's great to hear that our brothers and sisters with PS4s are now on the same page. Hopefully the Devs will know what to expect in the future with regard to large patches (DLC) and how to approach them.

Why don't we just class ourselves as the DEAD BY DAYLIGHT community, and eliminate any chance of console wars. I mean we all play the same game
  • The_Manlet
    The_Manlet Member Posts: 474

I don't think you'll have to wait this long, or have much of a wait at all, again. This wait took so long because of the store and microtransactions being added to the game, I believe.

• BOSS242
    BOSS242 Member Posts: 171
    DRAGOON said:

@JammyJewels said:

For me it's there for sure but not too bad. I'm on a Pro
  • ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    FSB75 said:

Why don't we just class ourselves as the DEAD BY DAYLIGHT community, and eliminate any chance of console wars. I mean we all play the same game
    This will never happen no matter how much sense it makes
  • RepliCant
    RepliCant Member Posts: 1,436

@JammyJewels said:

I feel this on a super personal level.

Its 9pm, I started my download at 1pm. I love having Amish wifi.

• AmorePrincess
    AmorePrincess Member Posts: 220
    It was worth the wait. The clown is amazing to play, probably from watching all the streams, I had so many tips on him, but he is really funny to play. Just happy he isnt as bad as everyone says, so I guess, as always, its all about how you play.

As a survivor main, I dont care about the pallet change, so far it hasnt screwed me over and it is a good change. And the ragequit change is so great now on ps4, finally. I am over the moon with this. *back to the clown, he is everything atm*

Happy blood weekend all!!
  • MinusTheBillie
    MinusTheBillie Member Posts: 349
    Loving it, and I only have the patch, no dlc. Overall everythings looking and feeling more complete with the changes. 
  • TormentedSoul385
    ThePloopz said:
    FSB75 said:

Sad days....
  • Kevvie
    Kevvie Member Posts: 175

@TormentedSoul385 said:
    ThePloopz said:

TormentedSoul385 said:

FSB75 said:

Sad days....

Even if it was a perfect world and everything came out on the same day, someone has to get it first and the other side will FREAK even if its a matter of hours between them. But we can always hope for the day to come <3

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

Already fought clown on PS4, even though I gotta wait till the 9th, I gotta say, freakin Italy!