Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Killer Tier List?

Unicorn
Unicorn Member Posts: 2,340

Hi guys, I wanted to know if there is an official tier list for Killers? If so, can you link/paste it here?

Thanks in advance 💜

Comments

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428

Nurse above all.

Then a mixed bag of Hillbilly, Spirit and Hag.

Then an even more mixed bag of the rest.

Tier lists vary from person to person, but this is the general structure.

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897

Depends on your platform as well. On console Nurse is low tier. There are incredibly few good Nurses on console. Otherwise yeah Nurse with Bill, Spirit, and Hag being the remainder of the top tier.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

Basically, there’s no official one but it’s not widely accepted with this order for the top 4,

Nurse

Spirit

Hag

Billy

• Jakojo
    Jakojo Member Posts: 214

The comments above are pretty much spot on. Honorable mention goes to the Huntress, but she's definitely the hardest killer to play to perfection---although good Huntress' are easily top tier.

Myers and Clown aren't top tier but have good 1v1 with Enduring & Spirit Fury

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314

Hag is top 5? since when? I thought Myers was in top 5.

• Theluckyboi
    Theluckyboi Member Posts: 1,113

Tier lists are dumb

Every killer can obliterate any group of survivors if you just have the skill

• BACKSTABBER
    BACKSTABBER Member Posts: 1,809

the only thing clear is Freddy is on the bottom

• FireHazard

No, I always thought he was a solid above average M1 killer with a ability that brings him up to the top rankers. Idfk who TydeTime even is lmao.

• PigNRun

@FireHazard

He is a content creator who is known for having said Hag is low tier and Myers is top tier.

Its not that I dont recognise Myers' strength, but he isnt top tier like other top tier Killers are. He doesnt have mobility or anti-looping potential. His T3 is nice, but Killers that require a build up/setup time can go either way.

• tt_ivi_99
    tt_ivi_99 Member Posts: 1,463

Why does people keep saying Hag is top tier? It's the most overrated killer in the game imo. Maybe Im missing a hidden mechanic of her gameplay?

• FireHazard

Have you played Myers? His stealth potential is rivaled by Wraith and Freddy's literal invisibility. Slap a Dead rabbit and J Myers memorial Page and you're basically solid snake on most maps.

While I agree most killers that have powers that dominate their base M1 ability's take the top tier by storm I feel Myers is one of the best M1 killers since he was first released.

• PigNRun

@tt_ivi_99

She has both great defence, anti-looping potential and mobility. Thats it, all attributes that help a lot against Survivors.

@FireHazard

But stealth isnt something that helps all the time like a chase-related power does. You get a first hit in, MAYBE. But what happens after that? From that point on, Myers is no different to an M1 Killer. He might be the strongest of all M1 Killers, no denying in that. Maybe only rivalled by Clown if it wasnt for his several bugs.

• FireHazard

There's only like a hand full of killers that are definite top 5 before we get to most of the M1 killers, and since Myers is one if not the top of the M1 category i'm just going off of that.

• PigNRun

@FireHazard

But just because they are in the top 5 doesnt mean they are the cream of the crop. Top 5s and Top 10s are just what we are used to the most, but in reality, depending on the topic, just because they are on a list doesnt mean they are the best thing that could have happened.

I placed Myers on "the rest" category because the "5th position" can be really subjective (even more than tier lists themselves). For example, if it was my list, Myers wouldnt even be the 5th place. That would be Huntress or someone else.

• FireHazard

I never said he was the cream of the crop, I think what I was going for here is that in my personal view I believe him to be in the top 5 or at the very least number 6 or 7.

These lists are just opinion based, so its interpreted in many ways. But this is my view on said list, and yes the 5th spot is subjective that could go to huntress, Clown, Bubba even (Not too sure on that one) so its all just up to interpretation.

• Kaalaxi
    Kaalaxi Member Posts: 177

I'm pretty sure the list goes like this:

Nurse

Survivor

Spirit

Hillbilly

Hag

Huntress

Myers

Plague

Clown

Trapper

Wraith

Legion

Pig

Doctor

Leatherface

Freddy

• Acromio
    Acromio Member Posts: 1,737

You're welcome.

• Hag.is.Dtier
    Hag.is.Dtier Member Posts: 1,398
    edited May 2019

Nurse

Hillbilly

Hag (use to be higher but MoM changed that)

Huntress

Myers

Spirit

Freddy (Spirit and Freddy are interchangeable for me)

Pig

Legion

Wraith

Doctor

Leatherface

Trapper

Plague

Clown

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614
    edited May 2019

Official?

No.

Besides, the devs' interpretation of balance is fun, not efficiency.

If they're a fun Killer to use, it's balanced.

They wouldn't produce a factual tier list.

Doesn't make sense?

Yes, i know.

• Akuma
    Akuma Member Posts: 407

nurse

spirit

huntress

billy

hag

plague

myers

clown