Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What is your favourite map? And which map do you dislike the most?

Chi
Chi Member Posts: 780
edited July 2018 in General Discussions

I like the game as Huntress and Nurse. Otherwise I love Red Forest in general as killer. My least favourite is any map with corn. I am seriously cornblind.

As survivor I like Haddonfield (Balanced Landing ftw) and Lery's (Lithe!). My least favourite map is the Game.
Edit: RED FOREST IS ANOTHER FAVOURITE.

How about yours?

Post edited by Chi on

Comments

• Shadow_Master
    Shadow_Master Member Posts: 17

I like the Coldwind Farm maps except Rotten Fields and i like the Red Forest too.I hate the Swamp maps.

• VESSEL
    VESSEL Member Posts: 1,068

I like them all. However, Autohaven gives me the shakes as both Survivor and Killer due to the amount of pallets...shakes

• Joekillu
    Joekillu Member Posts: 164
    Red forest by far is my fav. For both killer an surviver. I HATE the swamp for both.
  • Techn0
    Techn0 Member Posts: 405

I like all of the autohaven maps as well as red forest. I'm tempted to DC the second I get Haddonfield or Disturbed ward.

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    As survivor i like them all with haddonfield my favorite. As killer i hate the swamps.
  • ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181

For both survivor and killer, my favorite map is Red Forest and my least favorite is Lery's.

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095

I have no favorites. I really like Red Forest design tho.
    My most hated map is haddonfield, along with Swamp on a few killers.

• megaweenieman
    megaweenieman Member Posts: 323
    edited July 2018
    I love the game as nurse or Myers and swamp as survivor 
  • Mringasa
    Mringasa Member Posts: 980

Love the Swamp (all maps) and Lery's from both sides. I don't really hate any map, but I dislike Autohaven on both sides. Too much clustered in the middle, and not enough LoS breakers at the edges. RNG hates me on those maps.

• YaNestea
    YaNestea Member Posts: 86

My favourite map is probably the MacMillan's Estate Maps (I know, survivor main here), but I HATE, Red Forest and the Swamp maps.

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    I like almost every map as survivor (except Pale Rose)

Same for killer except I hate both Swamp maps and Badham
  • Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
    I like all the other maps except Gideon Meat Plant. It's the worst map ever, imo!
  • Mr_Jay_Stark
    Mr_Jay_Stark Member Posts: 539
    Most favorite maps as survivor sheltered woods (aka safety woods) and bloodlodge why? Pallet town! On the other hand as killer I dislike those maps oh and anything with corn (corn blindness is real!) Maps I dislike as survivor lerys. Maps I like as killer um hmm I mean as long as it doesn’t have corn or isn’t any of the 2 pallet towns I’m good with it
  • Zanfer
    Zanfer Member Posts: 647

I don't mind every map cause all of them seem pretty decent to play on expect ######### shelter woods. That map always drops my frames and I have heard from multiple friends of mine that it happens to them too. I love being in the fog devs, but maybe tone down the fog a little bit?

• StalwartXX
    StalwartXX Member Posts: 80

I quite like Auto wreckers. Cannot stand Rotten Field. The corn, so much corn.

• Tiyr
    Tiyr Member Posts: 52

Red Forest is a beautiful map love playing on it , Wish they would deleteThe Game tho

• Tiyr
    Tiyr Member Posts: 52

@SenzuDuck the actual game is indeed fantastic , the map tho is terrrrrible

• Stormdogfire
    Stormdogfire Member Posts: 137

i like any map except the hospital map

• ASpazNamedSteve
    ASpazNamedSteve Member Posts: 1,784

My favourite map is Coal Tower.

Least favourite is Grim Pantry (even though both Swamps suck hard). Hate this map's design with a burning passion.

• Chi
    Chi Member Posts: 780

@SenzuDuck said:
    Red Forest is best map - You know this, Chi.

Completely forgot :o I just thought in perks xD

• thekiller490490
    thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,164
    Coldwind farm with the hillbilly. I main him and it's his map. Big open spaces to chainsaw across the map. With what I main you can guess I hate both indoor maps. (The Game and the institute thing I don't know the complete name of.) 
  • UZ1_L0V3R_83
    UZ1_L0V3R_83 Member Posts: 2
    I really like the Coldwind farm maps, no better rush than dodging the killer in the cornfields.
  • thekiller490490
    thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,164
    I really like the Coldwind farm maps, no better rush than dodging the killer in the cornfields.
    Also really fun when I get you!!!
  • mdoa212
    mdoa212 Member Posts: 29
    I love the game map in all its confusingness :)
  • Nick
    Nick Member Posts: 1,237

As survivor:
    Fav: Pallet Woods + Loop Pantry
    Dont like: Gas Heaven, Rancib Abattoir (coldwind map), Suffocation Pit is terrible (with the God window is almost OK)

As killer:
    Fav: Autohaven maps, Thompson House, Badham Preschool
    Dont like: Groaning Storehouse, Swamp maps, ASYLUM!, Ironworks of Misery

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

As Killer I like Lery's Treatment Theater and Mothers Dwelling.
    As Survivor I like anything but sheltered woods.
    The only map I hate is the Huge corn map with the shack in the middle. Its not fun to find survivors and too easy to avoid ever being found as survivor.

• OXY
    OXY Member Posts: 68
    edited July 2018

My favourite map used to be Léry's Memorial Institute (Hospital Map), but I seem to have a Love/Hate relationship with that one now.

Right now, Haddonfield is my favourite map.
    The Game is my least favourite map, mainly because my game crashes 8 times out of 10 whenever I play on it.

They need more indoor maps imo, it gets a bit boring having the majority of the maps take place in forests.

• OneAngryRooster
    OneAngryRooster Member Posts: 13

I HATE the meat packing plant so much.

Constantly get lost in there. I'll be carrying a survivor to a hook that appears to be just on the other side of this wall. Nope. Gotta go ALL the way around because the doors are closed. Survivor wiggles free. Teabag.

### that map. Awful.
  • TheTimeMachine
    TheTimeMachine Member Posts: 229
    Lery’s is definitely my favorite map. All the rooms and line-of-sight blockers are fun for both Killer and survivor.
  • mistressdiana
    mistressdiana Member Posts: 56
    edited July 2018
    As killer, most favorite is Lery's and least favorite is Red Forest

As survivor, most favorite is the boat swamp map (can't remember the name, but I can make the boat go toot so I love it xD) and least favorite is Shelter Woods
  • BantuKianHolder
    BantuKianHolder Member Posts: 30

Favourite:
    Badhams Preschool

Least favourite:
    Haddonfield
    Lerys
    Red Forest
    Backwater Swamp

• Nick
    Nick Member Posts: 1,237

Unless you main Nurse I don't get how anyone could like the Thompson House what with the 6+ safe pallets on either side of the house.

With Billy.
    I play Billy, Doc, Pig