The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

plague worse than freddy?

Earth_Chan
Earth_Chan Member Posts: 24
edited May 2019 in General Discussions

So yes ... plague is a hopeless killer because ... survs do not use fountains and only do genes and in no way stop this ... the plague should get a buff with the fact that if you are infected FULL you have slow actions in generators, in healing or sabotage should slow you down even 15% because what a match I can do so that survs do not use fountains because GENS GENS AND GENS

Comments

• Milordo
    Milordo Member Posts: 93

G I T G U D

• GhostrickSpecter
    GhostrickSpecter Member Posts: 460
    edited May 2019

So...Your point? If you think she's a hopeless killer just becuz Survivors don't use the fountains, that means you're a bad player!

She's better than Huntress at high wall loops because she's faster and neither of them can hit their abilities on high loops. If the Survivors don't use the fountains, they're broken against a 115% MS killer. If you don't down Survivors who don't using the fountains, I'm sorry, but you're the "WORST" Plague player in the entire DBD history!

Corrupt Purge is just her great "BONUSES", not her main "POWER"! If you afraid of Survivors not using the fountains, and focus too much on the Corrupt Purge, again, you're the "WORST" Plague player in the game!

Just because you can't braindead steamroll through loops doesn't mean the killer is bad ffs!

And before you start complaining about gen rush with her, every killer not named Nurse or Billy struggles against gen rush.

• Zarathos
    Zarathos Member Posts: 1,911

She is bad for one big reason. Her chaser is god awful. Which considering how demanding the pip system is that means you can 4k and still recieve a safety only.

Her corrupt purge dosent count towards chaser and her hit total will be low due to how she only really strikes a survivour once. Each killer needs to have the chaser emblem tailored to there playstyle. But thats another discussion.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

I do think Plague needs buffs, but she's definitely not worse than Freddy. She's currently sitting around mid tier.

• Earth_Chan
    Earth_Chan Member Posts: 24

I have frequent games where my plague is hopeless because of the fact that people do not use fountains throughout the game, although there are ruins and thanatophobia, they still do not heal even when there are 5 generators they have it somewhere ...

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

A killer is as good as you are, no changing that, I find Freddy to be much more effective for me than Plague, I like Freddy despite the backlash on him.

• Zarathos
    Zarathos Member Posts: 1,911
    edited May 2019

@ShrekIsHot

That is factually inaccurate. If i give you a toolbox of rusted tools vs quality tools the quality of the output will change dependant on which one you choose to use.

This is basics of life input informs output the process can only do so much. Cooking starts at the supermarket with your ingredients. You should understand my comparisons now.

• ShyN3ko
    ShyN3ko Member Posts: 1,616

I dont like Plague, because she dont slow down the game.

She make the opposite, because survivors dont heal vs this killer.

This killer just ignoring the healing time.

And thats rly weird, because its PLAGUE.

It should make you sick and not the opposite.

• Hag.is.Dtier
    Hag.is.Dtier Member Posts: 1,398

Plague is overrated, just like clown.

.No map pressure due to having to walk around the map and her fountains insta heal you so anti-heal is useless on her

.Has nothing in chase for most of the match (I'll get to corrupt purge later down the list)

.vile purge barely helps in chase, only really good in deadzones and the "stall" plague is supposed have barely matters

.Survivors are notified when she has corrupt purge so they can just hide and make you waste corrupt purge

Freddy on the other hand is very underrated but you must understand his playstyle and be able to multi task

.Power is best counter to gen rushing (50% reduced action speed is a big deal). A good Freddy will keep at least two survivors in the dream world, at all times.

.the seven seconds can be mindgamed to get a free hit. Freddy disappears and reappears in and out of existence, which allows Freddy to mind game and confuse the survivor in where you are

.Freddy is also the best killer for typical killer mind games because of his short stature and the dreamworld makes him harder to see

.Freddy has the best perk pool out of every killer and gives him a large variety of builds

I'll link videos from Freddy mains if anyone is interested.

"You can't hurt me, you're in my world now."

• GhostrickSpecter
    GhostrickSpecter Member Posts: 460
    edited May 2019

So you still ignore everything what I said, huh?

If they don't use the fountains, they're just gonna get one shot in the whole game, which makes her chase a lot shorter! When they're broken, they'll made a lot of noises, emit green clouds and anything they touched will be infected, which makes them impossible to stealth against a Plague! Still don't get it????? Or you just afraid of getting looped so you want the Corrupt Purge so bad????

If you afraid Survivors not using the fountains and focus too much on the Corrupt Purge, you're over! You sound like you play her like a Huntress 2.0. becuz you afraid Survivors not using the fountains for your Corrupt Purge!

And I already mentioned in my first comment, every Killers except Nurse and Hillbilly struggles against gen rush!

• HazeHound
    HazeHound Member Posts: 814
    edited May 2019

Wait did Plague got nerfs or something? Last time i played her i had pretty easy time with her and that was on red ranks. If they don't cleanse its a win with normal speed killer, just take some pallet perks. Or thanathophobia to convince not smart survivors to use fountains.

Imo her power is strong and versitile, but i do agree it lacks useful addons (exception beeing puking aura). Why is she getting so dissed?