SWF Compensation

Vetrathene
Vetrathene Member Posts: 1,425

Something needs to be done to give killer a reward or a buff or both whenever they have to play against SWF. Communication breaks the game and is cheating, the game was never intended for it, and you refuse to change anything about it despite it being a problem of contention since its inception. Please do something about it, I know its fun for survivors, but you never seem to think what will be fun for your killer. And I can tell you, SWF is not fun for killers.

Comments

• moonlunn
    moonlunn Member Posts: 170

Lmaooooo what do you want them to do when they are communicating on a program outside of the game? There’s no vc in game and playing with friends isn’t”cheatin”

• Vetrathene

It is cheating if your using a third party program to communicate information that should not be known in game. and I want them to give a bonus blood point multiplier to killers, or an extra perk slot for each member beyond 2 (so 2 extras against 4 man SWF), or something at least. Why do the survivors get this kind of advantage? Why can't the killer get a helper or someone to play with as a friend? A spy to help them slow down generators and also inform them when its 3 or more members? AllI am asking for is either to give killers something in recompense, or allow killers to opt out of SWF with 3 or more players.

• Kiskashi
    Kiskashi Member Posts: 1,043
    edited May 2019

I'd just like an indicator and maybe give killers a bp bonus (both of which have been talked about extensively by the community here and are overdue), would make those horrible matches out of nowhere make a little more sense, reward the killer for playing against them instead of dodging etc. Would also help stomp out the SWF boogeyman vibe around here, no 2 SWF teams are the same and not all of them are 4 man hit squads

Edit: End game/scoreboard indicator (not lobby) + bp bonus, otherwise dodging would go through the roof, just thought I'd clarify

• Vetrathene

An indicator would be nice at least, I would take that as a bare bones compromise if the devs gave nothing else.

• HeHeBoii
    HeHeBoii Member Posts: 507
    edited May 2019

All we got was false promises.

on their stream they once mentioned a compensation starting with extra BP.

they even said they want to “help” meanwhile they never gave a single thing.

not even a lousy indicator to show how many SWF are in the lobby. Most games have a indicator like OW.

but “killers will doge” they doge already anyway, and they can adjust the cooldown easily so no problem.

shows u how much the devs care. As long as survivors are happy, don’t matter to them.

they don’t want to help killers combat an unfair advantage.

”hey his ruin is behind the shack, I’ll distract.”

etc etc

Edit: Mobile Forums is something else

Post edited by HeHeBoii on
  • Vetrathene

Yeah, the devs are pretty bad about this I agree. But we have to keep trying, its all we have until something comes along that actually gives them some competition. I'm hoping Hide or Die is that game, but we will see.

• moonlunn
    moonlunn Member Posts: 170

I said playing wit friends isn’t cheating And lmao you want them to totally change the way the game is played? If it bothers you that much then don’t be a killer or just leave when people join the lobby at the same time

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919
  • Madjura
    Madjura Member Posts: 2,446

To be fair the compensation might actually theoretically exist in the game but it's just so broken and bugged that it never actually triggers, that's another Behavior Interactive trademark

• Vetrathene

I agree killers need to be buffed, there needs to be more viable killers then two.

• Kees_T
    Kees_T Member Posts: 811

I would call it an extremely advantage instead of cheating, SWF is for this purpose, of course they will be playing with everyone in a call.

Of course, cheating is an way to speak it, but its unfair.

My tip: If 4 survivors join the lobby at the same time, bring NOED, MORI, and an OP killer that can put pressure on them.

• ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582

I mean 4 man teams aren't super common and don't have much better of a winrate so it's hardly that big of a deal