Why are people still dc'ing on Legion?

CronaWins
CronaWins Member Posts: 650

I don't understand why people are STILL dc'ing on Legion?

Surely they realised he got as rework right?

Or do you think people just followed suit because Legion, and really have no idea why people dc'ing pre rework in the first place?

Get two DC's and thought i would just finish the game.

Get called a sweaty tryhard because i didn't want to wait 5 gens.

Sigh.

Comments

• Kiskashi
    Kiskashi Member Posts: 1,043

Old habits die hard? Honestly they're a completely different beast now, maybe after all the gutting they just still don't like the 10s inconvenience of deep wounds despite legion running like they're in slow motion and have one chance to land that deep wound (what an awesome power it is...)

• BACKSTABBER
    BACKSTABBER Member Posts: 1,809

We simply dont like that legion run faster than us, it is unfun to play against

• moonlunn
    moonlunn Member Posts: 170

Because he’s awful 🤷🏻‍♀️

• rch614
    rch614 Member Posts: 551

Someone else said Legion wasn't the core of the issue with people dc'ing, and I agree with them. It's become a habit plus their favorite streamers have done / still do it.

People will dc for any reason under the sun, especially if it's a killer they don't like. Namely Nurse, Legion, and Doctor. Sometimes Freddy.

• Horus
    Horus Member Posts: 850

Survs just dc for a boatload of reasons. Mostly because they just get down but dedicated servers are coming and punishments are coming

• Nutty_Professor
    Nutty_Professor Member Posts: 621

I personally don't dc due to what killer it is, however Legion might be weaker, but games against him turns into mending simulator, which is boring and unfun to play against.

• Perelie
    Perelie Member Posts: 433

People keep saying this but I don't have as much confidence. Punishing DC's would mean upsetting survivors, which the devs would absolutely not allow.

• RoKrueger
    RoKrueger Member Posts: 1,371
    edited May 2019

I have not played as Legion since the nerf. If what you say is true, I will use the perk Agitation with them. I read in another post that the killer will keep the speed buff for the rest of the game if a survivor disconects while being carried. That should be fun.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

I got that answered above

• ba_tetsuo
    ba_tetsuo Member Posts: 330

Do it. It only occurs if they DC. Since the devs aren't punishing DCers, this is a nice substitute.