99 is kinda probably to much 50-70 is probably Moreno reasonable

• Irisora
    Irisora Member Posts: 1,442
    Options

"if the killer closes the hatch, the gates needs to be at 99%"

• George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270
    Options

How about this: if the killer closes the Hatch, the archangel Michael descends and carries the last survivor to safety? Hm? Would that work for you?

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options

How about the killer can close the gates when 4 survivors are about to escape? Why should the survivors get that free escape?

Sounds exactly like your proposal.

Punishing the winning side. Rewarding failure.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

Sloppy Butcher adds 4 seconds to a heal and is considered OP by survivors. 3 seconds must therefore be quite powerful.

• Well_Placed_HexTotem
    Well_Placed_HexTotem Member Posts: 824
    Options

Killers have been dealing with terrible spawns for years, on a consistent basis.

Survivor mains have had to deal with bad spawns for a week or so, rarely, just on occasion when the end game is reached and they're alone and the killer closes the hatch and the doors are too close... and it's time for an immediate nerf to the killer end game.

Saddest part is the way this game has been going, BHVR is going to do it.

Your objective? Repair five gens so you can power the exit door. Oh, you failed that? Ok. New objective: find the hatch before the killer does. Oh ######### you failed at that, too? Third chance for escape: open the exit door.

Survivor main: waaaaa this is too hard and unfair please make it even ezer!!

• Free_Hugs
    Free_Hugs Member Posts: 304
    Options

They all ready did that, actually.

They reverted it to 20s because it removed too much time for the killer to protect gates in every scenario other than the 1v1

• Usui
    Usui Member Posts: 531
    Options

Not biased? LOOOOL.. I think you should review your post history

• Trotfoxx
    Trotfoxx Member Posts: 105
    Options

Imo the doors should be at red light 1, in that way it's more difficult for killers to know at which door you are waiting and only know for certain you are there when you get the 2nd light.

• Tru3Lemon
    Tru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,358
    edited May 2019
    Options

Lol 99% gid gud buddy get prove thyself and thats it and you wont lose unless youre teammate are soo bad

• Knuckles
    Knuckles Member Posts: 218
    Options

The only change I would suggest is to put the exit gates further apart so if the hatch closes there's a little better chance to get out.

• KaoMinerva
    KaoMinerva Member Posts: 451
    Options

You had free escapes and tea bag at hatch for 2 years! Git gud

• BreadLord
    BreadLord Member Posts: 274
    Options

if the killer finds the hatch first, they win, if the survivor finds the hatch first, they win. simple

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897
    Options

@NoShinyPony I agree a minimum/maximum distance would be better. I think it might prove more problematic from a coding standpoint though.

@Free_Hugs I know. What I'm saying is they should revert back to the 15 seconds for the last survivor.

• Johnny_XMan
    Johnny_XMan Member Posts: 6,424
    Options

Um. I know Wake Up exists. In fact I have tested out Wake Up + Resilience but it doesn't shave off nearly enough seconds IMO.

If you read what I actually said. I said, how are you suppose to open a gate (an action) while you're in a chase. So, the answer is You Don't. The EGC Hatch mode forces you to play hide and seek, all in 3 minutes.

While I understand that OP's 99% is excessive, I think devs could at least chance the spawn locations of exit gates.

• Johnny_XMan
    Johnny_XMan Member Posts: 6,424
    Options

What does doing a survivor objective have anything to do with the Endgame Collapse.

If I didn't know any better, I would think you are just downright trolling, instead of providing constructive feedback.

Absolutely no one is asking for a free escape. I am putting things into perspective, because just as much as you didn't love the previous hatch stand off this also isn't fun for me and many others.

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154
    Options

Wraith camping the hatch is the best thing ever :3

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570
    Options

@thrawn3054 As I wrote somewhere else: If a gate spawn algorithm is too difficult, the devs could create 5-6 fixed scenarios for each map of which one gets chosen randomly.

• SlinkyJinky
    SlinkyJinky Member Posts: 371
    Options

Gates are super easy to open since last patch buffed their opening speed for Survivors. . .

• Raptorrotas
    Raptorrotas Member Posts: 3,226
    Options

Wrong!

If the survivor finds the hatch, they win,

If the killer finds the hatch, the game DOESNT end and initiates the EGC which gives the survivor another chance at escaping.

• Ttwylerr
    Ttwylerr Member Posts: 106
    Options

How about you give an actual suggestion instead of spewing the same boring crap most killer mains do. This is why I barely interact with my fellow killer mains.

• NeaJovovich
    NeaJovovich Member Posts: 234
    Options

Some uh yall must not know that RNG is apart of this game.

Have fun on Lampkin Lane or MacMillan Store Haus when the gates spawn on the same L shape perimeter. Oh, wait.. you don't care cuz you is a Killah Main. Oops, duh, I 4got.

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570
    Options

RNG should only provide variety, not be a deciding factor in who is winning the match.

• NeaJovovich
    Options

Happened 4 games out of 9 tonight.

Killer closed the hatch and played Monkey In the Middle with the Survivor until End Game snatched 'em up.

Please address this

@Peanits

DANKE!

• BigBlackMori
    BigBlackMori Member Posts: 220
    edited May 2019
    Options

Just win the game before endgame. You have every advantage as it is; the whole game favors at least one survivor escaping from the very start. You can potentially have four second-chance perks plus a second-chance item, gens are quick, and all you have to do is not get found, chased, hit twice and hooked three times.

Let me reiterate: All you have to do is not fail nine times with four do-overs, not counting any your teammates give you with flashlight saves, bodyblocks, firecrackers, sabotage or pallet stuns. And you survivors are clamoring for this one and only situation where the Killer is fully in control to be 'fixed' because you just can'r understand that if you reach that point you deserve to lose?

Yep. No bias there at all.

• NeaJovovich
    Options

Developers

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/65270/egc-should-only-activate-when-an-exit-gate-is-opened-not-when-the-hatch-is-closed

See, I'm not the only one feeling this way.

Remove the ability for the Killer to close the hatch if exit gates aren't powered.

• NeaJovovich
    Options

I very much look forward to BvHr implementing my game balancing suggestion.

:)

Thank me later.

Until then, #ThankUNext

• NeaJovovich
    Options

Hello?

Im downplaying this when I say that this ability for Killers to close hashes is T O X I C.

It's eclipsing 50% of the games are turning into meme EGC situations.

PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS!

• NeaJovovich
    Options

Okay, first game I survived when the Killer closed the hatch...

It was a Trapper, so it makes sense. He's not obnoxiously overpowered and he does not possess a meme "killah power."

UGH.