matchmaking times as killer are broken or something

as survivor i can find a game instantly killer nope feels like im waiting forever. something must be broken or bugged on the dbd side of things for killer doubt im the only one having this issue just sitting in the lobby and nothing

Comments

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

What rank are you? If you are low rank killer its probably because every survivor main started playing killer.
    I´m at rank 3. I get instant lobbies as killer.

• Siggerad
    Siggerad Member Posts: 47

20-30min in looby as a killer, waiting

• dannyfrog87
    dannyfrog87 Member Posts: 568

@Tsulan said:
    What rank are you? If you are low rank killer its probably because every survivor main started playing killer.

rank 16 but survivor im only like rank 13 or whatever but as survivor instantly find a lobby as killer nope seems like its snails pace or at a crawl to find a game. all i want is to get double bps lol

• lucvus
    lucvus Member Posts: 52
    That's because no one wants to deal with d-bag survivors trying to bully or troll the killer. Personally I laugh when they try to bully me. Most of the time all you need is patience. Survivors use the game mechanics to their advantage.  Don't understand why killers don't. They try to fake pull a hooked, just wait a sec or 2 and snatch them up. Stand on the hatch and wait if needed. Always gotta be in a hurry. Most of the time a survivor wants the game over with quick and will do whatever it takes to piss you off and get you to make mistakes. I am a very patient killer. 
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@dannyfrog87 said:

@Tsulan said:

rank 16 but survivor im only like rank 13 or whatever but as survivor instantly find a lobby as killer nope seems like its snails pace or at a crawl to find a game. all i want is to get double bps lol

At rank 17 I had to wait 30-40 min for a game. Now that I ranked up a bit its 1 min max. I suggest you go full tryhard (yes tunneling and camping is legit) to double pip as many games as possible