Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Can Legionaries Susie and Joey get their own voices?

I love legion, and I'd love to play all 4 members of them, but playing Joey or Susie feels like a waste. It feels so fake that I'm meant to be a differerent person, but their voices are still just Julie and Frank's.

Comments

• pemberley
    pemberley Member Posts: 1,510

I wish Julie didn’t look like a squishy Frank.

• JacksonWise
    JacksonWise Member Posts: 651

I hope this is something they eventually do. It would make Susie or Joey feel more unique. Not sure how difficult it would be to redo those voiceovers though.

• Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051

It shouldn't be too difficult. And honestly, you wouldn't need an expensive voice actor either. Anyone can play a generic evil male and generic evil female.

• ProfoundEnding
    ProfoundEnding Member Posts: 2,334

It would be a nice change but it's probably not gonna happen. More a quality of life thing. And even then it probably won't happen.

• Vetrathene
    Vetrathene Member Posts: 1,425

I would like this change as well.

• MegChicken
    MegChicken Member Posts: 163

Make Joey have deeper groan, and Susie higher pitched one.

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893

Honestly it would be nice to have some more uniqueness between the Legion members.

Especially considering for the most part you can actually see the Legion is the Killer it doesn't really feel different playing the female members of the Legion or the male members of the legion simply because other than the brief glimpse of the hand you get there's no difference

• makayla
    makayla Member Posts: 287

I hate Julie for that reason. She looks like Frank with different animations.

• RoKrueger
    RoKrueger Member Posts: 1,371

The point of Legion is to sell diferent skins and call those diferent characters to MAKE MONEY. It would make no sense to pay for additional voice actors, that would WASTE MONEY.

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

I wish they did this, literally as @MegChicken said, give different pitches to the same voice if they want to save money or something.

• EmotionalDaisy
    EmotionalDaisy Member Posts: 159

I've been saying this forever! Totally agree!

It wouldn't be too hard, don't they just pull random staff members aside and say "hey wanna voice this killer/survivor? All you gotta to is make about 7 grunts/groans/yelps"?