Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Music of the game too loud.

One of the things I love most about DbD is the music. The soundtrack is out of this world. But unfortunately sometimes can be too loud. You can't lower the music volume alone, that is, volume comprehends SFX too. It'd be great if you added an option to lower just the volume of the music of the game (specially during chases for both killer and survivor), or just lower the volume of the music compared to the SFX.

Thank you guys for your work, I love the game.

Comments

• VESSEL
    VESSEL Member Posts: 1,068
    edited May 2019

@TG_Cid_OrlanduLiterally had this exact same question earlier. Just gonna post my replies

• TG_Cid_Orlandu
    TG_Cid_Orlandu Member Posts: 73

Yes, I agree. But right now, to be able to hear anything while in chase (both sides) you HAVE to play with headphones BLASTING your ears. It has always been like that. So it would be nice if they toned it down a bit if a volume alternative is not an option.

• ABannedCat
    ABannedCat Member Posts: 2,529

I totally get that the chase music is there for balancing reasons. Its there to distract you, and deafen you a bit. However it is litterally deafening you. Blasting into your ears, sometimes for minutes if the chase is long. It really hurts my ears sometimes. It simply is too loud. The only things louder are kicking gens, pallets, and Spirit's airpump sounds. But atleast those only last for a few seconds.

• VESSEL
    VESSEL Member Posts: 1,068

@TG_Cid_Orlandu I do actually agree with the blasting audio point. I'm a musician and sound engineer in training, and risking my ears to even MORE loud audio is overall dangerous for my career prospects.