The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

P3 characters stay bloody!!

babylove0812
babylove0812 Member Posts: 24
edited May 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions

I love my p3 meg and nea! Though I hate neas p3 clothes...but why work so hard to get that head to toe bloody character when I can’t change her clothes!? It’s so frustrating. I’d honestly throw my money into the dbd store if I could buy an outfit and still have a bloody character. Even if you just kept the skin bloody! Anything really, I just love the bloody look. I mean what’s horror without blood anyway right!? And btw, the fact that the male characters have more blood than the female characters is irritating. I want my meg to have just as much blood on her as a p3 jake or tapp! So yeah, wish list...p3 characters can be permanently bloody (if desired) with any outfit!! 😁

Comments

• Psylent
    Psylent Member Posts: 38

I've always thought this too. Even more so since they added the ingame shop with all these new cosmetics. There's almost no point to prestige imo.

• babylove0812

Right!! But I love the bloody characters!! 😞 I just don’t even check out the item shop any more cuz I know I’ll want to buy something but I mean why spend my money when I know I’ll always rock my bloody meg. 🤷‍♀️

• Psylent
    Psylent Member Posts: 38

I'm the opposite actually. I like the bloody outfits but I prefer the shop clothes. It'd be sweet to have bloody versions of anything you buy. I'd definitely rock those cosmetics.

• babylove0812

dont get me wrong, lol I’d buy every outfit for nea and meg, but I hate that I can’t be bloody. They need to make it to where you can choose to keep the blood on no matter what outfit or head you got on