Soo Solo is unplayable now...

Kikki
Kikki Member Posts: 536

Because of Tryhard Killers with Noed+Franklins+BBQ+Pink Mori's.On Top of that the Gate spawns are mostly too close (in my games) to each other and because you "Teammate's" farms you.

Oh I forget,I shouldn't say Tryhard Killers because of some people here right?

I don't want an easy win and I know I can't win all the time's but it is ridiciolous how unplayable Solo now is :/ I am not that type of Survivor that is holding the game hostage or beeing toxic most of the time.

Comments

• Kikki

Oh I forgot to say,it is on PS4 ... so I don't know how it is on the other Versions

• SlinkyJinky
    SlinkyJinky Member Posts: 371

Just de-rank and /roll with tbe brown ranks.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

I feel you, a lot of people are busting out the ebony mori LF rn.

• MdsTheGriffin
    MdsTheGriffin Member Posts: 38

Im on PC but so far I have been doing fine while Solo Queing... everyone runs BBQ&C so im used to that... its not thatttt bad...

• HURRI_KAIN
    HURRI_KAIN Member Posts: 358

Add me Kikki, I have the same problems on PS4, currently rank 8, It'll be nice to play with a teammate that isn't a potatoe.

• HURRI_KAIN
    HURRI_KAIN Member Posts: 358

Ran a Myers all over the map the other night, instead of finishing the last gen, which the other survivor had plenty of time to do, they just stood in the corn waiting until I got downed, unhooked me, and stood around until the killer tunneled me down and killed me. Soon as I got downed, both times, I could see them just standing in the corn.

• DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167

Im enjoying the extra bit of pressure we're getting now. Just because the gens are almost done doesn't mean there is any less danger and its mostly the overconfident survivors that suffer from this.

• Keene_Kills
    Keene_Kills Member Posts: 649

Solo survivor has been unplayable for a long while now. More often than not, it's due to being an SWF's decoy/farm plant or other solos going full goofball or DC'ing rather than killers tryharding, though. Just my experience.

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807

I blame video games. How dare they maximize their chances of winning.

Don't get mad at the players, get mad at the game.

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897

I don't blame the killers. Though some are ridiculously sweaty. I blame the idiot teammates we get. Don't get me wrong I'm far from great. But some of these people are just painful.

• BillyIII
    BillyIII Member Posts: 365

Rejoice for you have been sacrificed in the name of He Who Walks Behind the Rows.

• LapisInfernalis
    LapisInfernalis Member Posts: 4,179

I often play solo. It can be very frustrating when you have a (toxic) P3 player who dc's after being found in the 1st minute every 2nd game. Because killers tend not to have mercy (which I do not want either). Or you have potatoes as mates especially when ruin is active at lower ranks. (A real pain after rank reset).

The mori doesn't bother me anymore. I try to play stealthy, get as many points as I can and add the mori to my collection of mori videos :)

Sometimes you have te urge to destroy the Survivors as killer, because being killer can be very frustrating too when playing against swf and toxic players. So you use a Mori (or for Mors Ambitio).

But nonetheless I like to play solo as I like to play swf (duo mostly). I only have to adjust my perks for it. And if you do that, it gets better.

• noneofyourbusiness
    noneofyourbusiness Member Posts: 532

Surviors are too weak now i think. They're no worth it to play.

• Kikki

Of course I do :) I am onöy rank 14 but befor reset I was nearly rank 8 xD

Yeah I know how it feels... I wish that both sides weren't toxic.So you could get more games where you have a lot of fun and everyone gets their points...

• xmenfanatic
    xmenfanatic Member Posts: 816

No it’s not, I play solo all the time.

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

Tryhard Killers? Hahaha, you must have never played Killer.

• Kikki

And you know that ? I played a lot of Killer but if you know it better than explain me pls.

• premiumRICE
    premiumRICE Member Posts: 798

average game after reset:

>distract killer for 2-3 minutes

>get hooked

>still no gens done

>get left on the hook till entity grab me

>lose pip with 5k to 8k in boldness

Love this games.

• Troman
    Troman Member Posts: 264

Solo has been unplayable for almost a year.

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

When I play survivor its 99% solo and I survive far more than I die. This is from mid to high ranks as I don't put a ton of time into it.

Sure I can only give my personal experience but I would call it a far cry from "unplayable". I rarely see red moris and since nearly everyone runs NOED I make sure I'm doing totems. BBQ has more counters than ever before and Endgame really hasn't caused much problems. (I have been lucky with gate spawns though).

I also typically play with SC, Plunders, Bond and Urban as my setup so nothing "meta" here.

PS: This is also all on PS4

• HawkAyeTheNoo
    HawkAyeTheNoo Member Posts: 731

I'll tell you how fun solo survivor is for me now, i spend more time watching people playing DBD than i do playing it myself. The DC epidemic has broken me.

Thanks to Puppers, Monto, Boomer and Zubat for entertaining me. :)

• babylove0812
    babylove0812 Member Posts: 24

I’m on ps4, my gamer tag is my name <— add me 😊 I’m usually a rank 1 but I haven’t been playing the past month so I’m rank 14 😒 and the randoms suckkkkkk

• darktrix
    darktrix Member Posts: 1,790

Yes, there are days I would rather just watch or haunt these forums (like now) than play the game.

• HazeHound
    HazeHound Member Posts: 814
    edited May 2019

Tryhard killers, lmao. Killers are forced to pick good ######### unless they want to get stomped by swf.

If killer can't tell if its swf or not he is taking good stuff just in case.

Give killers ability tell apart randos and swf and most of them will pick chill stuff against randos to save good addons for swf.

Also the perks you mention make me cringe so hard.

Noed: does not help you at all until gates are powered, can be prevented by spending 20 seconds on totems. Literally ######### perk.

Bbq: this has so many counters already... don't even need perk to counter it.

Franklins: so killer chose to not pick any helpful perk, instead he took another ######### perk.

As survivor you don't need a single perk or item to finish game before 5 minutes. Git gud.

Edit: You know what makes solo unplayable? Disconnecting cants. If killer dcs match ends, no big deal, but survivor dcing creates 3man trial with 5gens.

I mori on sight those guys.

Edit2: Your post would have a slight pinch of validity if i didnt see at least 1 guy with adrenaline, mom, dead hard, ds literally every trial. No matter what rank. But yeah that's killers that are tryhards lmao

Post edited by HazeHound on
  • dnj510
    dnj510 Member Posts: 438
    edited May 2019

Everyone can be a potato no matter how many hours they have. Sometimes you're the MVP of the match, sometimes you're the potato.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

I don’t think the devs wanna encourage lobby dodging. Both sides have “tryhard” things bud.

• Plu
    Plu Member Posts: 1,456

How dare killers try hard to win when I try hard to win as well, despicable killers mains smh my head.

• Impact
    Impact Member Posts: 89

I agree. Not sure if it's because of rank reset, but most of my games last night were unenjoyable. I'm now around rank 15 killer and survivor. I either got slaughtered by a try-hard killer or humiliated by an elite SWF team (or just good survivor players).

During one game, I'm sure I was close enough when a teammate got hooked. But I knew Hillbilly would have BBQ tier 3. Sure enough, he comes racing towards my hiding place and I get downed and hooked. A survivor comes in for the hook-save when the killer is away from the hook, then just waits there at the hook! Billy comes racing over, I get unhooked and I meet my doom. Unless a survivor hides when a teammate gets hooked, there's not much you can do to avoid a fast moving killer with BBQ tier 3.

Of course, they all had NOED. Even at tier 1, all survivors have the exposed status at the end of the match.

Next match, a pig on the swamp just seems to creep up on us wherever we are and murders us. How does she know where we are? Oh, it must be that pink add on: Amanda's Letter.

I know pink add-ons are ultra rare. They're fun for the killer but no fun for survivors and almost guarantee a four kill - unless theyr'e an elite SWF team.

I'm also on PS4 and play survivor and killer equally.

• Impact
    Impact Member Posts: 89

I agree.

I've lost count of the times when I've been bullied by a SWF team with voice comms and flashlights, when I've chosen to play a slow-moving, mid-tier killer such as huntress or trapper.

I've been so incensed that the next game I've gone in, all-guns-blazing, with a fast-moving, top-tier killer, such as Hillbilly or Spirit, with top-perks and add ons. Only to face an average group of solo players who I've demolished. It's not fun and I often end up just hiding in a corner, so the remaining two survivors can finish one or two of the remaining gens.

I feel like the game is currently weighted so that the killer is balanced somewhere between average, solo survivors and adept SWF teams. That way, killers seem to have the advantage a lot of the time, unless they're playing against SWF. Perhaps that's what drives good survivors to band together to form SWF teams, so they have a good chance of escaping?

• ZombieGirlORV
    ZombieGirlORV Member Posts: 28

I usually play Solo, and I die a LOT, like a LOT. But I blame that on my lack of skills, or the fact that the killers were just that awesome. I try to think positive. They had to be good if they killed me right?

• prayer_survivor
    prayer_survivor Member Posts: 626

You can't balance this game for lvl 1 survs/killers and mid level players. In mid level games being a killer with B&C is 3-4k for sure. Yes, you can counter it, I know, I'm saying what I see